Chips With Everything is BACK !

Hi Sooz :) that sounds good. Had my heating on this morning too, and planning to throw a few logs in my log burner later ! They are saying it will stay like this for a while. The snow only went a few weeks ago here in North Wales. I want to to go live somewhere warm :winter_brr: Brrrrrrr chilly chips xx

Hi Sooz :) that sounds good. Had my heating on this morning too, and planning to throw a few logs in my log burner later ! They are saying it will stay like this for a while. The snow only went a few weeks ago here in North Wales. I want to to go live somewhere warm :winter_brr: Brrrrrrr chilly chips xx

It was so nice earlier this week, I can't believe how quickly it's become like this :(

Currently curled up with 2 quilts on the sofa

I guess this isn't really the time to remind everyone that I'm off to Turkey on Tuesday? :rolleyes::D

Although the forecast says it's going to rain the first two days....

I guess this isn't really the time to remind everyone that I'm off to Turkey on Tuesday? :rolleyes::D

Although the forecast says it's going to rain the first two days....

Now that's not serves you right lol xxx

hi chips

how are you have you recovered from your pineapple how is the little family ??

hi chips

how are you have you recovered from your pineapple how is the little family ??

Morning chezz, chips here :) The exploding pineapple may need therapy to bring me to terms and help me to deal with the uncertainty of life. the nice man at the Samaritans, suggested I pull myself together and get a grip.

As for my little family, There's only me and Daisy the Dog :doggy: do you mean my birdies? Yesterday 5 starlings fledged, flew into the hedge and Mum carried on feeding them. Lovely to watch. As you know I love my garden birds. Always look forward to the return of House Martins and Swifts from Africa. Amazing birds. How they find their way back to the same spot year after year is wonderful. This year however, instead of usual 5 or 6 who usually have babies, only seen 1. There are so few insects around. I keep bashing my shrubs and shaking tree branches to try to send insects up. Hey Ho. Good job neighbours can't see me :eek:

Not sure what my weigh in on Tuesday will bring. Been pretty good, but have had a bit more bread, almond cheesecake :( and few glasses of wine this week and champagne and pommegranite juice last night as a friend was staying but has now gone. It's so much easier on my own. Must be so difficult for folk with families where cupboards are full of tempting titbits. Be good all, chips xx

Hi chips,

Hihi, pineapple-gate seems to be living a life of its own. Sorry to hear the weather is bad there, isnt much better here I'm afraid. Thursday was nice but the rest has been bad, cold, wet, windy.
it is easier by yourself, isnt it? Boyfriend buyssome foods too, he would stop if he knew it bothered me, that I reallllly want to eat. Our supermarket did some restyling and they opened again yesterday... They gave us a major whipped cream cake slice thing. Gosh, it has been staring at me...... Boyfriend likes it so I told him, eat what you want of it during weekend I am tossing it on Monday!!

x

hi chips
oh you do make me giggle lol
yes i meant the birdies sorry i just have said on my post they are clever things like you said coming back to the same place year after year beautiful as well when you can see a family being born to and to see them fly away later with mum and dad amazing
i can see you know pulling at the branches and bushes come on feed my birds lololol oh chips your a star hope all goes well on w.i. enjoy rest of the weekend its not to bad here today but i think rain for later x

Hi lostris, Dutch cakes and chocolates are so yummy :drool: When I visited Holland many years ago, my friend's parents were Chocolatiers and her fridge was always full of pretty chocolate shells and shapes filled with fresh cream & meringue. Nothing like it really in UK, i.e. chocolates filled with fresh ingredients which need to be kept in the fridge and eaten quickly before they go off .... :p We visited one Easter and her Mum had made us each a huge Egg with our name on it, and filled with cream, honeycomb, meringue and other things I didn't even recognise. Hope it wasn't pickled herring ... :confused: chips xx

pickled herring my mum loves that i cannot stand it oh and tripe yuck

pickled herring my mum loves that i cannot stand it oh and tripe yuck

Agreed, I talk a lot of Tripe, but it is one of the very few things I will not eat. That and Pigs Trotters :tongue: Oh and WW Tomato Soup. See my new thread on WW Forum. A disgrace, I will be ringing Mr Henry John Heinz tomorrow at 9.01am. Indignant and Angry of North Wales (aka chips) xx

lol chips i do not like any off the ww soups yuck oh and pig trotters yuck and chickling and black pudding i cannot eat that either i will try most foods no matter where we are but not them and im not sure about shellfish not really tried any x:confused:

lol chips i do not like any off the ww soups yuck oh and pig trotters yuck and chickling and black pudding i cannot eat that either i will try most foods no matter where we are but not them and im not sure about shellfish not really tried any x:confused:

Hi shezz, oh well Sooz has gone to Turkey, lucky thing.
I love prawns, crab, lobster and mussels but you need to know how to prepare those or eating them is like playing Russian Roulette :sick0019:In the past I have been known to have a bucket full of them in salt water in the kitchen. Used to feed them porridge oats to plump them up. Not very Buddist is it :( You got me thinking about things I had eaten in the past but wouldn't touch now. Thick dripping on toast as a kid, Sheeps eyeballs in a tent in Morocco, and frogs legs in Paris. Couldn't get on with those. They kept kicking the peas off my plate :cool: Be good - chips xx

lol chips do you ao did you enjoy travelling ?? i just do not think i could get on with shellfish and no way not frogs legs yuck

yes our susie wozzie in turkey hope weather good for her how are my little birddies today ??

how are my little birddies today ??

Crapping all over my windows, block paving, fence, gates and car and me if I don't keep on the move :eek: Still upset only one House Martin back from Africa instead of usual bunch. So sad. Lost 1lb this morning, could have been better, and will be this week. chips xx

Crapping all over my windows, block paving, fence, gates and car and me if I don't keep on the move :eek: Still upset only one House Martin back from Africa instead of usual bunch. So sad. Lost 1lb this morning, could have been better, and will be this week. chips xx

Well done on the loss chips xcx

hi chips
oh i wonder where the house martins are i blame this weather the poor loves are all over the place like us
oh dear i do love birds but not the pressies they like to give us saying that they do say its good luck not sure walking around with bird poo on you is a good fashion though:D well done on the 1lb loss x

Hi chezz :) thought you'd won the midweek lottery and left us to it ! I missed you. Now have 2 house martins, still well down on my usual. But at least, he / she now has a friend :eek: Like your Ticker. Be good. chips xx

hi chips
sorry i went missing i had 3 days off with a horrid chest infection but back fighting now lol i wish i had won the lottery chips i would have not left you behind though i would have took you on holiday with me :D oh im glad there is 2 i hope its a he/she and we are going to get some little ones they have got to be lost confused chips with this horrid weather there does not seem many at all oh i hope you get more of your friends in your garden soon it does past the quiet lonely times ...
its a challenge we are doing come and join chips we are all trying to lose 50lbs for xmas i think it works out we have to lose something like 1.3 or 1.5 a week suits me lol lol
hope you have had a good day

Back