Chips With Everything is BACK !

Nooooooo :eek: If I think of Christmas I will be reaching for a sharp scalpel to cut my wrists or the Jaffa Cakes. It's only just over 3 weeks since the snow went off my back lawn here in North Wales. But I sincerely wish you all the best with your challenge chezz xxx chips :)

lol chips
thankyou
go for the jaffa cakes i love them i stopped buying them cause i would eat a packet in one sitting :eek:

chips
you are doing well with your wight loss x x now put the jaffa cakes back :wave_cry:

NO post the jaffa cakes to Manchester!!!! I love Jaffa cakes :)

BUt you have to eat them properly, you eat all the edge then the sponge then you carefully eat the chocolate off the orangy bit, then you eat the orangy bit lol.....but can never eat them if they are broken......thats just plain weird!

xxx

Thanks linz, chezz and all for kind words. Tuesday tomorrow. Always anxious, even though I am a changed woman and now snack on raw cauliflower and baby tomatoes :eek:

I bite off the spongey bit, trying to keep it in one piece, suck the chocolate off the orange bit then eat the orange bit! Everyone thinks I'm weird!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Nope your not weird at all. I do get it. I won't eat a kitkat or twice ect if it's broken so one of the girls at work used to break them on purpose so that I'd give them to her. Looking back she should have done it more often then I wouldn't be the size I am

Ps on a kitkat you eat short ends, long ends, top then bottom. And twice is top caramel bit then short edge, long edge the cram it all in.
And cadburys spirals (when they made them) you had to use as a straw in hot chocolate lol

Thanks linz, chezz and all for kind words. Tuesday tomorrow. Always anxious, even though I am a changed woman and now snack on raw cauliflower and baby tomatoes :eek:

Now that's dedication. Well done chips xxx

Hi babe,

Glad to see you are doing well dietwise, gosh, keep it up!!! How is the weather there now? It is very rainy etc here.. Yuck!! Oh and really cold :(
pxxx

good luck chips for tomorrow xx

Mornin' all chipsters, Lost 1lb, bit dissapointed as even though through the week I only indulged in 2 glasses of wine, 1 piece of cheesecake and some bubbly on the ONE day the sun came out (well that event alone seemed worthy of celebration, haven't seen it since :() I now realise this is going to be a long hard slog. I am good at dishing out advice to others, i.e. small goals, one step at a time, taken years to put in on, so taking it off will not happen overnight, 1lb is 2 packets of lard etc etc etc but still a drag :sigh2:

It's not helped that because of poor mobility I can do little physical exercise, so I will have to look at reducing food intake even more and doing more "Chairobics" :cool: Be good all chips xx

Mornin' all chipsters, Lost 1lb, bit dissapointed as even though through the week I only indulged in 2 glasses of wine, 1 piece of cheesecake and some bubbly on the ONE day the sun came out (well that event alone seemed worthy of celebration, haven't seen it since :() I now realise this is going to be a long hard slog. I am good at dishing out advice to others, i.e. small goals, one step at a time, taken years to put in on, so taking it off will not happen overnight, 1lb is 2 packets of lard etc etc etc but still a drag :sigh2:

It's not helped that because of poor mobility I can do little physical exercise, so I will have to look at reducing food intake even more and doing more "Chairobics" :cool: Be good all chips xx

Hey 1lb ain't bad at all. Well done xc

Keep it up xxx

wow well done chips 1lb is still brill well done love xxxxxxx

Blimey Oh Riley. Good day for flying a kite. Sunny sky but such strong winds and it is SO Blerdy Cold ! 5 o'clock, I will be lighting my woodburner. Had heating on all day. Daren't check oil level. Fuel bills are so scary. My electric has doubled. I'll be burning old shoes and handbags at this rate ! :dancing_snowman: Chilli Chips xx

Hello gorgeous girl - and how are you? Have you got any furniture left or chucked it on the fire?

Couldn't believe it when we flew back in yesterday - first thing I did was turn the heating on for gawd's sake!

And well done on the loss - not like old bottomless pit here, I ate for England while I was away - what is it about buffets that make us overeat? Because it's free and I had a deprived childhood, living in sackcloth and sucking on a mouldy carrot? :D

And well done on the loss - not like old bottomless pit here, I ate for England while I was away - what is it about buffets that make us overeat? Because it's free and I had a deprived childhood, living in sackcloth and sucking on a mouldy carrot? :D

YOU HAD CARROTS ?? You were lucky ! Hope you had a wonderful holiday, welcome home. As for burning funiture, most is wrought iron nowadays as I got fed up with hearing woodworm munching their way through everything :confused:

Well done on your 1lb loss, keep it up.1lb is a good loss so don't worry about it, enjoy it

xxx

YOU HAD CARROTS ?? You were lucky ! Hope you had a wonderful holiday, welcome home. As for burning funiture, most is wrought iron nowadays as I got fed up with hearing woodworm munching their way through everything :confused:

lol lol lol woodworm

Hi lostris. If I have put a few lbs on next Tuesday, it is all your fault. OK? :confused: I have had a Six Pack (No, not muscley abs, but :rolleyes:) of part baked petit pain bread rolls since Xmas. Nearly thrown them out a few times and the fact they were 6 weeks past Best before Date last night just didn't seem to matter. Ate 2, Lavely !! Your fault because you keep talking of fresh baked bread and to add insult to injury, even posting delicious looking photographs which I could see when I closed my eyes ..... Might have two more tonight as they don't seem to have poisoned me. Have a lovely weekend all. Bank Holiday here in UK lostris. Beautiful sunny day here today, without a cloud in the sky chips xx

Hi lostris. If I have put a few lbs on next Tuesday, it is all your fault. OK? :confused: I have had a Six Pack (No, not muscley abs, but :rolleyes:) of part baked petit pain bread rolls since Xmas. Nearly thrown them out a few times and the fact they were 6 weeks past Best before Date last night just didn't seem to matter. Ate 2, Lavely !! Your fault because you keep talking of fresh baked bread and to add insult to injury, even posting delicious looking photographs which I could see when I closed my eyes ..... Might have two more tonight as they don't seem to have poisoned me. Have a lovely weekend all. Bank Holiday here in UK lostris. Beautiful sunny day here today, without a cloud in the sky chips xx
Hi chips,
Gosh, isnt blaiming me a bad thing to do? :p Much better to blame the pain bread roll company and get money back becauseyiu gained. Or something like that. I hear it works very well in America lol. I would totally try it ;)
Aww sorry about the pics hun, good thing I have been eating apple sauce last week due to illness, no pics as not in the mood to make them plus apple saucedoes not look very appetising I reckon ;)

Hope you had/are having a lovely holiday. No bank holiday here on Monday, we had one last Monday haha. Our bank holidays dont really line up I guess. :)

xxx

Back