Chit Chat - Everybody Welcome here

Oh no, chocolate should be given a sainthood, it is well known that when you are miserable chocolate can help to cheer you up, especially if coupled with a case of pinot grigio. Now when has water ever had that effect?

Hey TG, was the cheating woman on Sally Jesse? If so I'm watching it now (on ITV +1). Have to say, this fella has no emotion - she tells him she cheated, and no change on the look on his face, doesn't say anything. It doesn't seem to me that he is too bothered about it to be honest.

One question for you though - why is it always rednecks on these shows airing their dirty laundry for all to see? Why is it there is a never a Bree or Lynette type character on these shows?

Have to say they are fun though - I've been in the audience on both Sally Jesse Raphael and Ricki Lake, and it is a laugh riot. Damn, I miss living in NYC.

Oh no, chocolate should be given a sainthood, it is well known that when you are miserable chocolate can help to cheer you up, especially if coupled with a case of pinot grigio. Now when has water ever had that effect?
I am happy to give Chocolate a miss, but give me a case of Pinot and a mezze platter and I will be in heaven. :D Thank heavens on this diet we can still fantasize, although mine these days revolve around food.

me went to watch the hulk :) liv tyler mamma mia shes hot :p
as for the movie very good :)
other than that enjoying this diet, having people compliment me :) its amazing how friendly people seem to get.

Evernink, another 3.8lb lost this week and that's in rtm as well. I'm now well over half way and everyone noticed that I've lost another chunk as it were.

I realised tonight that my jeans are huge on me now so I might go and get some more before I go on holiday. :D any excuse to spend money.

And Corey - that first list is mine not OH's :p :D

His reads - switch utilities, ring virgin about getting connected and organise hiring a van. None of which will be done without a few reminders from me.

Yeah, it's that effect that chocolate has which I'm trying so desperately to try and forget! lol. The way I see it, if we destroy it we can't crave it, since theoretically, you can't crave something that doesn't exist. However, you probably risk causing some form of a manic depression epidemic. Ooh, I feel a Sci Fi movie coming on... lol.

(there's a small window into my incredibly strange mind!):)

Another point to consider: yes we'd be happy with chocolate, but we'd reek to high heaven thanks to the absence of water! (This is, ofcourse, the most significant problem. The fact that we'd all be dead anyway from severe dehydration is of no consequence..)

Hehehe

Friday

Morning Everybody!!

Woohoo its Friday and I am feeling pretty good.
I also and lets have a drum roll here am into a size 14 jeans this morning. I was so excited last night when I got them on!!! they are not even stretchy ones. :D:D

Anyway thats my little show off for the morning hope you are all doing well.

Well done Tange :D what an achievement. My current jeans are too big and I told OH last night that I want to go shopping for a new pair before I go on holiday next week. He didn't look best pleased.

My little one is going to her new childminders for a trial morning today and so I'm going to the gym. I'll take my swimming cossie as well for a lounge in the spa to make me feel better about using my free time there instead of coming home and reading my book like I want to.

Hope everyone has a good day and all your losses are big ones.

Well done tange you deserve to show off. I'm going to try 16's at the weekend I did buy some 14's in asda last night for £6 not tried them on yet I'm not expecting them to fit yet but at that price they are great for work & they will soon(if I stop lapsing)

Good morning - or not in my case. Very nearly fell of the wagon BIG time this morning, but I think I've got my head together. Woke up this morning feeling weak, dizzy and awful. No energy at all and had to get my toddlers up and ready for nursery - boy was it hard! Walking home all I could think about was food, and lots of it, and how much would it really matter if I had a small binge, just to get rid of my cravings and give me some energy, after all, I deserve to spoil myself, don't I etc. etc. Fortunately my more rational side stepped in...
So now, I've had a litre and a half of water pack and a choc shake with half a bar - (I normally only have half a pack in the morning, but needs must). And I've phoned in sick - naughty, but that is my treat. Better than food. So I'm back in bed (with my laptop), am going back to sleep and then I'm going to wander into town and treat myself to some trashy novels. I will get through this.

Plan for rest of the day:

1pm Lunch pack
4pm 1/2 bar
8pm Soup

BED! and hopefully a better day tomorrow.

Thank you for reading - just writing on here makes it more real and therefore easier for me to control. These forums are a god send!

Morning Everybody!!

Woohoo its Friday and I am feeling pretty good.
I also and lets have a drum roll here am into a size 14 jeans this morning. I was so excited last night when I got them on!!! they are not even stretchy ones. :D:D

Anyway thats my little show off for the morning hope you are all doing well.

Wooooo congratulations! And i'm happy because i've found out that to be a healthy weight I have to lose 2st 6, not the 4 stone I originally thought. Friday 13th may not be so bad AFTERALL!

Hi Elle
Thanks.

I am now trying to cope with the boredom at work, I have nothing to do and its driving me insane!!!
Its not even 12 yet. I will definately go out for a looong lunch I think.

You will drop that 2st 6 in no time.
I had forgotten it was the 13th today.

Boredom at work? Don't get me started on that... lol The way I started sounds like one of those tv ads. "Boredom at work? Not your fault? Call boredatworklawyers4u and we can slyly win you lots of money and take most of it for ourselves."

or even

"Bored at work? Get into a job in I.T. and be even more bored. Why not?"

As you can see i'm a bit bored too....

In other news, spare a thought for my friends still at Uni, they get they're finals results on this lucky, lucky day! Hehe..

x

Morning, it's lovely and sunny here so we're going to try and get to the tip and round the supermarket before the crowds descend. :D

We have to start packing up our house today ready for the move and so I can see an evening of listing stuff on ebay and freecycle to clear the clutter.

Hope everyone else is well and good luck to those with WI's.

Morning peeps....

Looks like its sunny here - the curtains are bright. Not opened yet so can't be sure. :D Just sitting here with me OH, and my cats watching "My Name Is Earl".....now THAT helps American stereotypes!!! :D :D
I love that show!

Not much planned today - OH will be sleeping all day as just came in off nights. I will probably do a bit of house cleaning and then catch up on some films I SkyPlussed.

My father in law is in hospital so trying to get over to visit too. He has COPD and Emphazema and has been having trouble breathing. :(

I am dying for my weigh in Monday - I want to see where I am now so I can try and work out when I am going in to RTM. :)

When I came back to work Thursday after our holiday, everyone's jaw dropped. Some of you may remember my saying how no one on my team ever noticed I was dieting or that I had lost 5 stone.....well.....the months absence has opened their eyes as they were al shocked when I came back! When they picked ther chins up off their desks, they asked me if I have lost weight!!?? :rotflmao: I replied, "Yeah. A little." :D About time they woke up and noticed!!

But not just them.....everyone I passed couldn;t believe it - I got loads of comments and it got a bit embarassing after awhile!! So there has been a big shift of weight, or maybe just inches - either way, it sure has drawn an awful lot of attention, which I am trying to get used to.

When I got home from holiday, I emptied my wardrobe of all remaining clothes, as ALL of them became too big while we were away. It was amazing emptying my closts and then filling them with all my new slim clothes. Dead exciting that was!!

I have worked out I have lost 30% of my original weight!

Well - my coffee pot is calling......and so is my OH.....

Hope everyone has a great day and weekend!!!! :)

xx

Morning peeps....

Looks like its sunny here - the curtains are bright. Not opened yet so can't be sure. :D Just sitting here with me OH, and my cats watching "My Name Is Earl".....now THAT helps American stereotypes!!! :D :D
I love that show!

Not much planned today - OH will be sleeping all day as just came in off nights. I will probably do a bit of house cleaning and then catch up on some films I SkyPlussed.

My father in law is in hospital so trying to get over to visit too. He has COPD and Emphazema and has been having trouble breathing. :(

I am dying for my weigh in Monday - I want to see where I am now so I can try and work out when I am going in to RTM. :)

When I came back to work Thursday after our holiday, everyone's jaw dropped. Some of you may remember my saying how no one on my team ever noticed I was dieting or that I had lost 5 stone.....well.....the months absence has opened their eyes as they were al shocked when I came back! When they picked ther chins up off their desks, they asked me if I have lost weight!!?? :rotflmao: I replied, "Yeah. A little." :D About time they woke up and noticed!!

But not just them.....everyone I passed couldn;t believe it - I got loads of comments and it got a bit embarassing after awhile!! So there has been a big shift of weight, or maybe just inches - either way, it sure has drawn an awful lot of attention, which I am trying to get used to.

When I got home from holiday, I emptied my wardrobe of all remaining clothes, as ALL of them became too big while we were away. It was amazing emptying my closts and then filling them with all my new slim clothes. Dead exciting that was!!

I have worked out I have lost 30% of my original weight!

Well - my coffee pot is calling......and so is my OH.....

Hope everyone has a great day and weekend!!!! :)

xx

NOBODY REALISED THAT YOU'D LOST 5 STONE!!!??? THESE PEOPLE NEED GLASSES!

Back