CHOC SHAKES?!

wow 21 a week!

im hearing bad things about flapjacks.

Im heading out on weds to change the vanilla, soup and flapjacks into choc and strawberry shakes... its a pain though, my pharmacy is 20 miles from me, gah!!!

i just had my 2nd shake of the day, im starting to like strawberry and awful lot too!

.x.

hahahaha
i grew up with a tennis court over the road, once a year (usually when it was getting warmer and i had a year to forget how shocking i am at tennis) i'd go and give it a shot... which lasted about 15 mins. It looks so easy on tv. I finally laid tennis to rest after a black eye, which i had a boyfriend at the time to thank for.

im by no means old old (i turn 24 in two weeks or something, yes, ill celebrate with a flapjack with a candle in lol) but i dont half ache when i rly and bounce around like a kid... trampolines.... sheer evil! =D :D

.x.

lmao yeah my parents usually have a trampoline in the garden, took it down for the winter though before i started this!!!! Want an indoor one, it's too friggin cold outside to be bouncing around like an eejit lol
i am sssooooooo bad at tennis too couldn't even get the hang of badminton
My fav exercise is dancing around the sitting room like a mad woman with my son!!!! His fav at the mo is rihanna disturbia, it's driving me mad tho :p

my fiance and i had my birthday this weekend just gone as i am determined to stick to this.

so i had one final weekend of good food and better wine!

how grim is that though ahahah :( :)

lol
.x.

I miss red wine :sigh: so nice to kick back after a hard day with a glass!!!
Now a fj on your bday is commitment!:eek:
Impressive!!!! Luckily my 24th bday was in may so i certainly enjoyed myself......... alot........... maybe a bit too much............... maybe that's why i'm here????:p
At least you had one last good weekend, wish i'd had that!!!! Woke up one morning and decided "i'm sick of this, my clothes are too tight and i'm not happy - Lipotrim here i come"!!!! Would've loved a blow-out :eatdrink023:

im just hoping the blow out wont have made to much of an impact!

i wont go into too many details, but i have to say i had the best mashed potato i've ever tasted!!! *dribbles a little bit*

.x.

I don't get why you girls rave about the choc shakes so much... i had them for a whole week (pharmy ran out of other stock) and by the 3rd/4th day I had to gag them down..

They are SOOOOO horrible!

Vanilla is the one to beat for me! haha

David

David you could not be more wrong if you tried!! wrong wrong wrong.

they taste like sawdust mixed with water (which im 99% sure they are), trust me, I've been in my dads sawmill... had a gobfull... and i promise you it tastes just like that!!!!!

WRONG

i mean that in a dead nice way... :p :bliss:

oh of coruse you do!

I have officially been told! haha :)

For the last 3 weeks I have gotten 21 sachets of Chocolate shakes :D They are my fave and I look forward to having them..Yum Yum!! :p

oh of coruse you do!

I have officially been told! haha :)

dont make me tell you again! lol :p

i just had my last shake of the day (i love the choc ones so much i split it in two... om nom nom)

ive also drank just shy of 9 pints today... i swear to god, i spend more time in the bathroom then any other room in the house... makes me wish is was closer to the living room!!!!

:bliss:
.x.

lol.. I say that all the time.

funny actually seeing it written out ;)

Oh yeh on board the CHOC shake train too, this week i ditched the strawberry and went for 21 choc!! I do like them all, not the soup though, yuk!

lol.. I say that all the time.

funny actually seeing it written out ;)

i assume you mean the om nom nom..

nom nom is used far too much in my house. in fact instead of "what are we having for dinner" it was "whats for noms"... in retrospect... thats a bit sad. :( lol

om nom nom... im soooo hungry right now!!!

.x.

went for weigh in today and to get my weeks supply of shakes. They only had Vanilla left! I exist mainly on the choc shakes with just a smattering of the vanillas(cos i dont like them much). I dunno how I'm gonna manage, gonna get back to the chemist when i can, and see if I can swap some(most :p) of the vanillas for chocolates! fingers crossed

Chocolate is disgusting! after a short period of reflection, I stand by my initial response....

Chocolate is disgusting! after a short period of reflection, I stand by my initial response....

im sure you and I have had this conversation... what did I say about not making me tell you again?! :whoopass:

lol

if my chemist tried to give me all vanillia shakes, i think i'd eat him.

.x.

it's so wierd how peoples tastes differ so much... i love the vanilla.. i asked for a larger ratio when i went the other day..

Have you tried the vanilla as a latte? I love it! Vanilla shake, spoonful of coffee, well blended, yum yum!!! I've only had it cold so far but may try it hot as the weather gets worse!

x

me and coffee dont get along either lol

in fact i dont rly like tea either... makes my lt life a bit limited.. maybe its time to retrain my taste buds!

.x.

Back