Choc Velvet

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by whirlwind, 22 September 2006 Social URL.

1. whirlwind

whirlwind Full Member

I put a tetra of it in the freezer to cool down quick and forgot about it untill much later,
    Needed to have last pack of the day and remembered the velvet in the freezer, it was solid so I scooped it out and ate it frozen, it was like the most luxury choc ice cream ive ever had, it was delish and made hubby very jelious
  2. Avatar Matched Content

3. JayneC

JayneC Member

I do that too - it tastes lovely doesn't it! I have a frozen tetra 3 or 4 times a week as a 'dessert'. Yum yum!!!
  4. jazzy

jazzy Regular Member

It's my favourite part of CD.... freezing a tetra. It feels almost naughty when you eat it doesn't it?

Jazzy x
  5. Gill-cdthing

Gill-cdthing Gone, but who cares huh

i tried the banana one as i dont like chocolate stuff, and it was dissppointing,
  6. desperate2lose

desperate2lose Regular Member

Start Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    If i wanted to have cake with hot custard on top, is it possible to make this from the packs?
  7. DQ

DQ Queen of the Damned

You can make a muffin from a pack and have it with your tetra - I do it sometimes and eat with the family!! :cool:
  8. Purple Hugs

Purple Hugs Loves weight.. training!

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Slimming World
    haven't had one frozen for a while.. might do that tonight!
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.