Chocolate Monster on Extra Easy!

I went to bed early last night i was ill, so here's the entry for yesterday:

Breakfast - Apple, HEXB toast with eggs and bacon.

Lunch - Jacket potato with HEXA cheese, beans and salad.

Tea - Sliced lean beef in gravy, oven chips, broccoli and carrots.

Water - 4 litres

Syns - Gravy 2, oven chips 2.5, mini milk lolly 1.5, Feast lolly 8 = 14

Exercise - Turbofire Fire 55 EZ

My stomach ballooned after i ate tea yesterday! It seemed to calm a bit by 8pm so i did my workout but i really struggled, i certainly couldn't give it 100% but i still got a good sweat. I had a long soak in the bath and then just went to bed, feel a bit better today, i think it's 'transition' problems though despite how much fibre i eat and the amount of water i drink! Had an extra strength Senakot thing before bed, i still haven't 'gone' but feeling less bloated. I'm not due to workout tonight which is a relief as i don't think i could have mustered the energy to, hope i am back on form in the morning.

Be back on later to update for today...off to a relatives now whist everyone had chippy tea, i've just had an apple to tide me over till later! LOL

Breakfast - Apple, banana.

Lunch - Tomato Mugshot and chicken, Mullerlight yoghurt and strawberries.

Tea - SW Nando's (HEXB Pitta and peri peri chicken), oven chips and a big salad.

Water - 3 litres

Syns - Oven chips 2.5, peri spices 1, EL mayo 1, rolo's 12.5 = 17

Exercise - None

Short entry, my computer is playing up and taking forever to do everything! Need to take it into the repair shop for them to take a look.

I'm not worried about syns today, i should be under 100 for the week as a whole so it's still a 100% day in my book :) Been to the toilet too btw so feeling much better and much lighter!

Have a lovely evening all! x

Breakfast - Apple

Lunch - Tuscan bean soup with HEXA cheese on HEXB Toast, Mullerlight yoghurt and strawberries.

Tea - Chicken, oven chips and a big salad.

Supper - Low-fat Supernoodles

Water - 4 litres

Syns - Oven chips 2.5, salsa 1, Aero 11 = 14.5

Exercise - Turbofire Fire 45 class

Just realised that i didn't have my HEXA yesterday, oops! It's a shame they don't roll over :rolleyes: The soup for lunch was gorgeous as usual, we enjoyed it so much and made enough for lunch tomorrow also :)

I've been thinking about the 21st birthday party that i'm going to next week, i have to make an action plan now! I don't want to have a night off plan, it's too early on, i'm only 5 weeks in and i'm not sure i'll be able to just hop back on plan the day after without guilt. I was then thinking flexi-syn, but i think i might be able to just set a limit for 5 double vodkas which is 25 syns, if i eat a filling free meal before i go out then i shouldn't be hungry, i more than likely will be when i get home though but i could save my HEXA and HEXB and have a sandwich and a Mugshot or something. That leaves me with 80 syns for the rest of the week. I'm still thinking about it but it's a good option. I shouldn't feel deprived with 80 syns for the other 6 days!

Speaking of syns, i'm about to eat all 11 syns of my Aero when i'm done on here...heaven! x

Breakfast - Apple

Lunch - Tuscan bean soup with HEXA cheese on HEXB toast, Mullerlight yoghurt with strawberries.

Mid-afternoon - Low-fat Supernoodles, 1/4 of steak and mushroom pie.

Tea - Egg, chip and pepper bake with mushrooms and red pepper and Heinz 5 Beans.

Water - 4 litres

Syns - Mini milk lolly 1.5, pastry 23.5 = 25

Exercise - Turbofire Fire 55 class.

Eeek look at those syns! After smelling the pie at my parents and discovering that the filling would be free i thought i'll have that last 1/4 what's left and syn the pastry later, can't be that bad right? Worked it out that i had 100g of shortcrust pastry which was 23.5 syns!!! I decided i wasn't going to feel guilty, i still have a few days to claw the syns back, so i will have a Cornetto Mon and Tues at 7 syns each, no other syns should be needed, which only brings my weekly syns to 100. Tbh i'm rather proud that i actually sat and worked the syns out and worked out how to spread them over the next few days...the last time i did SW i would have probably just wrote the day off because i 'had let myself down'...the perfectionist in me i guess!

My workout went great this morning, i had tons more energy than when i did the same one on Thursday night. We didn't go on our weekly long walk which is bothering me a bit, the last time i missed it i didn't get a loss that week. I was extra vigorous with the hoover this evening though :) I will try to work a bit of extra activity in during the next couple of days.

Off to read a few posts then it's bed for me :)

Entry for yesterday:

Breakfast - Apple, HEXB Allbran and HEXA milk.

Tea - Chicken pasta

Water - 4 litres

Syns - Cornetto 7 = 7

Exercise - Turbofire Fire 30 class.

I couldn't get on yesterday, computer completely packed in but it's (sort of) fixed now. I didn't like only having 7 syns :( I've saved my yoghurt and strawberries from today for this evening so it feels like i'm having a bit extra.

Anyway will update tonight!

Breakfast - Apple, HEXB Alpen Lights.

Lunch - Baked potato with HEXA Philli and beans, big crunchy salad, Mullerlight yoghurt and strawberries.

Tea - Spag bol.

Water - 4 litres

Syns - Cornetto 7 = 7

Exercise - Turbofire Fire 30 class

It says i had the yoghurt at lunch but i saved it for this evening to enjoy before i had my syns. I would really struggle on such low syns every day, i hope it never comes to that!

I'm nervous for WI tomorrow as always but what will be will be, i have kept up with my exercise schedule, drank plenty of water, stayed within syns (albeit weekly and not daily as i have been doing) and been having lots of SF. I havn't done as much walking however and am still finishing what's on my plate instead of stopping when i'm full (i don't get stuffed though, i'm gradually reducung what i put on my plate!). I am just hoping for a 1.5lb loss, i'm going to aim for that every week, that way it should give me a few pounds to play with over Christmas to take me back up to 11st then i can concentrate on losing the last 7lbs in the new year. It would also mean i get my stone award and get to half way to target by the last WI of the month which would be pretty good going :)

Better be off to bed soon, can't wait for Friday as it's half term and i get a few lie ins next week :D

Off to catch up on posts x

Tea - Mushypea curry with onions, mushrooms, peppers, prawns and rice.

Water - 3 litres

Syns - Feast lolly 8, a few bits and bobs at group (missed having oven chips and chapatti with tea so had 8.5 syns to have at group...i think i actually had less).

Exercise - None

Wahoo i lost another 2.5lbs :D Only 1lb away from my stone award and 2lbs away from getting half way to target! I got joint slimmer of the week too :D

We had a taster evening tonight and i wasn't going to bother staying to group because i wasn't sure what to take! I ended up popping to Tesco after work and bought some marshmallows, mini meringues and strawberries, and 2 bars of chocolate. I worked out the syns for the bar (26) and dipped 26 strawberries in making them 1 syn each, i did the same with the marshmallows and mini meringues but they were higher in syns obviously! They all went down a treat :) I'm glad i made the effort now. A lady made mince pies for 3.5 syns and they were gorgeous, everything else was syn free or minimal syns, so even with a few chocolate strawberries i was within my 16.5 syn limit for today.

I didn't expect such a huge loss tbh, i knew i should have got 1lb off and was hoping for 1.5lbs so this is just fantastic! Gives me a little bit of room for this week with that birthday party coming up, i only really need a 0.5lb loss and i will still be on target with my 1.5lbs a week aim.

I've just planned my meals for the week, not feeling as enthusiastic about them as i have in the previous weeks, i have added a few new recipes though, maybe it's because i'm a bit tired, feel bloated since i got home too strangely enough, i'm glad it's only started now, i think it's because totm is due on Sunday/Monday.

Anyway off to bed soon :rolleyes:

Breakfast - None

Lunch - Apple, HEXB bread with bacon and fried eggs, Mullerlight yoghurt and strawberries.

Tea - Tuna 'philli' pasta bake with HEXA cheese and with a big salad.

Supper - Supernoodles

Water - 4 litres

Syns - Asda light cream cheese 2.5, Cornetto 7 = 9.5

Exercise - Turbofire Fire 55 class.

I went shopping after the school run this morning and ran a few errands and didn't get back until lunch! My 2 year old is a nightmare at the supermarket! So this messed my times up for eating and i ended up missing breakfast, hence this evening i was starving so had to have some noodles. I don't like doing that after a really good workout but it should balance out with me missing a meal today. I'm eating before i go next week.

You may notice that i'm only having 10 syns a day now, i have given myself 40 for Saturday night so overall i should have about 100 syns for the week. I'm hoping for a 1.5lbs loss which shouldn't be a problem as long as saving those syns doesn't affect me (and that i actually stick to those syns!). Saying that though totm is due a couple of days before WI so it could be good or bad i suppose. I do hope i manage to lose a pound a least though so i get my stone award, i'll be really chuffed with that :)

I read in the new mag today that a chicken kebab is only 8 syns, i love chicken kebabs!! I presuming it's a small one, no sauces and 1/3 salad :rolleyes: Although i guess the size of it doesn't matter as the pitta is still the same size? Or are some of the syns on the chicken? I did think they just flame grilled it though. Anyway i'm excited with that news, if the food is really not SW friendly on Saturday i might get one on the way home and have some oven chips with it, i could have some chips from the takeaway if i have the syns ;)

I'm wittering on with myself now, off to read posts x

Lunch - Tomato Mugshot and chicken.

Tea - Egg, chips and beans with fried mushrooms, onions and peppers.

Water - 4 litres

Syns - Oven chips 2.5, Curly Wurly 6, Celebrations chocolate 2 = 10.5

Quick entry tonight, i'm watching Beetlejuice with my 6 year old and a Curly Wurly. I'm desperate for a load of chocolate, totm due so blaming that, anyway i will resist because tomorrow is going to be hard enough without being over on syns already!

Going to make a big pot of free soup and have that for lunch and another bowl before i go out, hopefully it will help me stick to my 40 syn allowance, i'm looking forward tomorrow and glad that it's not a big night which will help me stick to plan on Sunday and of course...no hangover to deal with :)

Bye!

Yesterdays entry:

Breakfast - Apple, bacon, beans, eggs, peppers, mushrooms and onions.

Lunch - Tuscan bean soup, Mullerlight yoghurt an strawberries.

Tea - Supernoodles

Night out - 7 double vodka and diet cokes, 5 Celebrations chocolates, small sausage roll, small fairy cake, 2 ham on HEXB wholemeal bread sandwiches.

Water - 3 litres

Syns - Vodkas 35, chocolates 10, small sausage roll and fairy cake 15 = 60

Exercise - None

So, i didn't stop at my 40 syn limit, the vodkas took over lol. I did well at the buffet though i think, the sausage roll and fairy cakes really were tiny so i know it wasn't over 15 syns for the both of them. Plus when we got home my sister got a doner kebab and i just went to bed!

I was debating whether or not to go without syns so that i'm not over 105 for the week but i think it would be counterproductive with me, i know i'll feel deprived and there's a good chance i will end up bingeing. I know i would likely get a loss on Weds if i go without syns now but it's not worth the risk, so if i maintain i'll be happy, if i have a gain i will be gutted but hopefully it will spur me on to make next week amazing :cool:

Food for today has gone like this:

Breakfast - Apple, HEXB toas with bacon and eggs.

Lunch - Tuscan bean soup, Mullerlight yoghurt.

Tea - Chicken, chips and salad with salsa.

Supper - Supernoodles

Water - 4 litres

Syns - Oven chips 2.5, salsa 1, Curly Wurly 6 = 9.5

Exercise - None

I didn't do my scheduled workout this morning, i felt too rough. I'm not in work until Thursday though so i can easily fit an extra one in before Weds. Could have also done without having supper tonight but hey ho i was hungry and fruit wasn't going to cut it. I've still done well, this is the first time ever that i have just got straight back on plan after a high syn day the day before...i still feel like i'm in charge.

Desperately desperately hoping for a maintain on Weds!

Bye for now!

Breakfast - Apple, HEXB porridge and HEXA milk.

Lunch - Tomato Mugshot, spicy chicken and fried mushrooms, onion and red peppers, then a Mullerlight yoghurt and strawberries.

Tea - Chicken pasta

Water - 4 litres

Exercise - Turbofire Fire 55 class

Syns - Feast lolly 8 = 8

Feeling back on track good and proper :) Feeling slightly guilty that i am having syns when i will be at about 121 syns for the week but i look forward to them so much and would honestly struggle to go without any. Besides, i am trying to learn to eat like a normal person and they do sometimes over indulge without punishing themselves, the good thing was it lasted one evening, i didn't go as crazy as i would usually, and i have been straight back on plan...in the grand scheme of things, to be 16 syns over for the week when i have had a night out isn't too bad, it's only like 320 calories extra!

Looking forward to WI to see what the damage is then i can just move on from it. I would secretly love to lose 1lb though so i get my stone award because i won't be staying to group the week after (having a halloween party for the kids so just WI and dash home!).

Night :)

Early entry as may not be able to get on later:

Breakfast - Apple, HEXB toast with eggs and bacon.

Lunch - HEXA cheesy tuna pasta mayo with sweetcorn, red pepper, red onion and salad leaves, then Mullerlight yoghurt and strawberries.

Tea - Beef casserole with onion gravy and sliced potatos on top with carrots and broccoli on the side.

Water - 4 litres

Syns - Mayo 1.5, home made cookie 5, WW ice cream pot 4 = 10.5

Exercise - Turbofire Fire 45 class.

Not had tea yet nor done exercise or eaten my ice-cream pot but if anything changes i will amend the above. (Feels uncomfortable doing my entry this early...like i've jinxed myself not to follow it!)

Eurgh tea was disgusting! I bought the forzen diced beef from Asda trying to save money, it said to slow cook for 2.5hrs, it was in for 3.5 hrs but was still so chewy and full of fat. I ate the broccoli and carrots and a few mushrooms then just made some supernoodles quickly as i was hungry! Dreading WI tomorrow now with all these salty processed pasta things i have eaten this week.

Please please please give me a tiny little pound lost, or at least don't give me a gain!! :eek:

Breakfast - Apple, HEXB chocolate Allbran and HEXA milk.

Lunch -Supernoodles, Mullerlight yoghurt and strawberries.

Tea - Singapore vermicelli from the take away!

Water - 3 litres

Syns - Definitely over 15 today, had a few sneaky snacks!

Exercise - Turbofire Fire 30 class.

Lost 2lbs at WI YAY!!! I think i have been extremely lucky though and will not be pushing my luck again for the foreseeable future!

I got my stone award and as i have lost 15lbs i am now exactly half way to target 6 weeks in...result :)

Today has been a bit of a synful day so has not been 100% but i have not gone too crazy and it will be back on track tomorrow for a 100% week and a good loss next week hopefully, 1.5lbs would be amazing. Took my girls to watch Frankenweenie and had some skittles and a curly wurly, then with 8 syns for tea and a choccy bar afterwards, it has been indulgent but been a great day too.

This was the first time i had the singapore dish and it was awesome, and there was loads for 340g! I would have had more if i wanted it but really did not need it at all. My friend has just come home from Egypt and is coming for takeaway next Friday so i know i can have this now and easily be within syns. It's my best discovery so far i think!

Off to have a quick catch up on posts...ta ta x

Lunch - Tomato Mugshot and spicy chicken, Mullerlight yoghurt and strawberries.

Tea - Chilli, rice and a chapatti.

Water - 4 litres

Syns - Chapatti 6, Feast lolly 8 = 14

Great day today absolutely 100% :) The odds have been stacked against me, it's been a tough day really...totm made a late appearance at 2am, i never got back to sleep until about 5:30am, i had quite bad cramps, then was up for work at 7:30am. There were only 3 of us in today so we all had double the work to do and i ended up staying an hour and a half extra, it has been pretty stressful tbh.

Anyway i have stayed focused with food, done my workout and feel better for it. I actually could not wait to exercise, i can't even remember what i was stressed about when i'm done!

Off for the food shop in the morning then for some decorating supplies as starting my little girls bedroom, should keep me busy all weekend.

Bye for now x

Breakfast - Apple, HEXB toast with bacon and eggs.

Lunch - Banana, Supernoodles, Mullerlight yoghurt and strawberries.

Tea - Gammon, oven chips, egg and loads of peppers, onions and mushrooms.

Water - 3 litres

Syns - Oven chips 2.5, Aero 11 = 13.5

Exercise - None

Been to B&Q today to get some samples for decorating my girls rooms, got a nice grey colour and like a deep mauve for 2 of the walls, painting the other 2 white, also got my paint for the door and sills etc and radiator paint...it's 3 for 2 on Dulux at the minute so will go and pick up the full size emulsions tomorrow. Here's the link to the bedroom i've got my inspiration from: Pansy by LZC Studio

My other little girl wants similar colours; i'm getting her a day bed though and hanging drapes over the top with lots of cushions so it looks a little bit like a sofa during the day. I would have preferred them to have different colours but i suppose it would save me money on paint! She may change her mind yet though she is pretty indecisive at the best of times!

This has really got me in the mood now for decorating the whole house, it is nice at the minute but it has been the same for 5 years now and i'm fed up of it. I am going to wait another couple of years though until my 2 year old is a bit older so there's less chance of her trashing it (no she's good really ;)), and i can save up enough to do it all at the same time and buy a new sofa and dining furniture etc.

So SW wise, today has been good, i could probably do with more superfree but it's not too bad over the day as a whole. I had loads with my tea and cut the gammon steak in half which was very virtuous of me if i do say so! :D I love gammon i could eat a huuuuuuuge piece no probs!

Plan tomorrow is to do my workout in the morning, then off to get decorating supplies and make a start on that, it should keep me busy and help the day pass without urge to snack. I'd also like to take a few things to the charity shop and get some bits and bobs put on Ebay, then i need to order my car tax and the bedroom furniture and bedding and accessories etc...my bank balance is going to take an absolute battering tomorrow :eek:

I'm off now but if anyone knows how to get old masking tape glue off door handles please let me know then i don't have to buy a new set!

xxx

Breakfast - Apple, bacon, eggs, mushrooms.

Lunch - Tuscan bean soup, HEXA cheese on HEXB toast, Mullerlight yoghurt and strawberries.

Tea - Gammon, chips, egg, mushrooms, red pepper and red onion.

Water - 4 litres

Syns - Oven chips 2.5, Apple Betty 3, Feast lolly 8 = 13.5

Exercise - Turbofire Fire 55 class

Made a good start on the bedroom, all the woodwork is glossed, forgot to turn the radiator off so i couldn't paint that but will do so tomorrow. I have ordered the new wardrobe, drawers and bedside cabinet also. Tomorrow i will go to B&Q and get the emulsions as didn't end up going today, then i will paint the ceiling and walls white. I need to be done for Friday when the furniture arrives then i can have fun putting that together! Not!

Made Apple Betty from the SW website today, it was gorgeous, serves 4, 2 syns a slice:

Peel, core and slice 2 apples (i used Golden Delicious) and place in a flan dish;
In a bowl whisk 4 eggs and add 2 tsp vanilla extract;
Stir in 20g sweetner and a vanilla Mullerlight;
Pour over the apples and sprinkle cinnamon on top;
Pop in the oven as gas 5 for about 30-40 minutes until it has set.

I cut mine into 8 and ate 3 slices for 3 syns, i ate them warm and it really is gorgeous. I had to stop myself from devouring the whole thing. Tastes sort of like apple pie, it would be lovely with a crumble on top if you have the syns.

Off to bed for me soon xxx

Hi there really enjoy reading your diary and must admit I am going to copy your spicy chicken add to mug shots! Hope the decorating is going well :) I just wondered is the turbofire workout like the 30 Day Shred? As I'm starting that today EEK haha xx

Back