Chocolate Monster on Extra Easy!

Hi there really enjoy reading your diary and must admit I am going to copy your spicy chicken add to mug shots! Hope the decorating is going well :) I just wondered is the turbofire workout like the 30 Day Shred? As I'm starting that today EEK haha xx

Hi, thanks for stopping by!

The chicken in Mugshots is delicious, i can't eat them on their own i find them too bland.

Turbofire is a step up from 30DS i think, i did 30DS and lost 7lbs and 5.5" without making any major changes to my diet but you do a lot of weight bearing on your wrists and mine are really weak so i wouldn't even attempt it now. Have a look on Youtube at TF it's ace, very cardio based but there are toning workouts too and the music is ah-mazing! Something for you to think about after 30DS...hope day 1 went well btw.

Do you have a diary, i'm ever so nosey :)

Oh dear, don't know what has happened to my sig...the web page keeps going funny, i think somethings wrong with my web browser.

Breakfast - Apple, omlette with ham and veggies.

Lunch - Tuscan bean soup with HEXA cheese on HEXB toast for dipping, Mullerlight yoghurt and strawberries.

Tea - Cooked chicken from deli with chips and a big salad.

Water - 4 litres

Syns - Oven chips 2.5, Toblerone 9, slice of Apple Betty 1, salsa 1 = 13.5

Exercise - Turbofire Fire 45 class.

Feel like Superwoman after today, i have got tons done. Did my workout this morning, had a bath and washed my hair, off i went to B&Q for paints and stuff (which costs a bloody fortune!), made cakes with the kids, helped my daughter make a model for her school project, went to see my grandad, gave the house a good clean, bathed the kids and put them to bed, painted the ceiling, painted the radiator then had another bath! Phew! Relaxing with my Toblerone after i'm done here ;)

Work tomorrow and back to the grindstone...ah well only 8 weeks until they break up again for Christmas! Lol I need these bedrooms finished asap then i can get cracking with my Christmas shopping, i've never left it this late before.

Anyway, SW wise, things are looking good, no urges to binge or anything, i think i'm too busy to be thinking about that or even snacking for that matter. I'm a bit apprehensive about WI on weds, this time 4 weeks ago i got my sts, if it happens again this week i know it's probably my body having some late water retention a week after totm! Having baked bean lasagne on Tuesday i can't wait to try it!

Off to catch up on posts, nighty night all xxx

chocolate_bananas said:
Hi, thanks for stopping by!

The chicken in Mugshots is delicious, i can't eat them on their own i find them too bland.

Turbofire is a step up from 30DS i think, i did 30DS and lost 7lbs and 5.5" without making any major changes to my diet but you do a lot of weight bearing on your wrists and mine are really weak so i wouldn't even attempt it now. Have a look on Youtube at TF it's ace, very cardio based but there are toning workouts too and the music is ah-mazing! Something for you to think about after 30DS...hope day 1 went well btw.

Do you have a diary, i'm ever so nosey :)

Ooh I'll take a look at it ready for after the shred then! Is it a DVD? My fitness has totally gone so I was thinking of doing the shred twice for 60 days then moving on to the boost metabolism DVD by jillian michaels? And zumba game on wii too as I love it lol. My diary is called Georgie's slimming world diary (imaginative title I know) not sure how you find it as only been on site a week or so and also technologically challenged ;) xx

Breakfast - Apple, HEXB Allbran and HEXA milk.

Lunch - Tomato Mugshot with spicy chicken, Mullerlight yoghurt and strawberries.

Tea - Chicken pasta

Water - 4 litres

Syns- Cornetto 7 = 7

Exercise - Turbofire Fire 30 class

Oh my gosh this laptop is driving me crazy! I think it keeps going to html style or something on every webpage then it suddenly goes ok.

Today has been good, would have liked a few more syns but saving some for our halloween party on Weds.

I have painted 1 wall white but it looks a bit patchy to me, i'll have to see how it looks tomorrow and may have to give it another coat, i want to paint the other white wall too.

Off to catch up on posts before computer goes daft again!

Breakfast - Apple, HEXB toast with eggs and bacon.

Lunch - Tomato Mugshot, spicy chicken, Mullerlight yoghurt and strawberries.

Tea - Baked bean lasagne made with onion, peppers, mushrooms and ham, topped with HEXA cheese, salad.

Water - 4 litres

Syns - Asda light soft cheese 3, Feast lolly 8 = 11

Exercise - Turbofire Fire 55 EZ class

Mmm tea was lovely, definitely having that again sometime! Today has been busy hence just having a really quick lunch. I have re-painted the white wall from last night and given the other wall 2 coats of white. The roller was looking crap so i did it by hand with a brush and it took ages!! My mum makes blinds and she brought loads of samples home today and i've picked some which will be ready to go up tomorrow :)

Looking forward to tomorrow, work is going to be busy but it's our little halloween party in the evening :D I hope i get a loss tomorrow at WI, i do feel like i have lost some weight but you never know for certain and 4 weeks ago i got my sts the week after totm...hope that doesn't repeat itself.

Bed for me soon xx

Breakfast - Apple, HEXB Alpen lights.

Lunch - Tomato Mugshot and chicken, Mullerlight yoghurt and strawberries.

Tea - Party food, pizza etc!

Water - 3 litres

Syns - Allocated 30 but guessing i am 'slightly' over :eek:

Exercise - None

Lost 1lb at WI :D Slightly less than the 1.5lbs i was aiming for but it is still a loss. I got a sts this time 4 weeks ago right after totm so this could be when i get a little water retention (hmm am i trying to justify not getting a bigger loss here! LOL). After this evening though i am guessing i have put it back on! Had lots of lovely party food and thoroughly enjoyed it, been bobbing for apples and all sorts! It's not been a 100% day but i haven't binged because i have still felt in control and mindful and given myself permission to eat off plan. Straight back on it tomorrow and i'm reaching high and aiming for 2lbs next week to get me my club 10 award and take me into the 150's (159lbs to be exact!), it will then put me back on track for my 1.5lbs a week target too.

My Turbofire plan gives me an extra day off the exercise next week which worries me slightly (it's a 'recovery' week) but all the decorating will hopefully make up for it. Looking forward to doing my measurements next Weds too and getting my silver body magic award...so a possible 2 awards next week if i lose 2lbs! Need to be on it 100% from tomorrow until WI. Having a Chinese on Friday but it will be within syns so it's not a worry for me.

Anyway, happy Halloween all :D xxx

Entry for Thursday...

Breakfast - Apple, HEXB toast with eggs and bacon.

Lunch - Supernoodles, Mullerlight yoghurt and strawberries.

Tea - Jacket potato, HEXA cheese and beans, big salad.

Water - 4 litres

Syns - Cheese triangle 1, Cornetto 7 = 8

Exercise - Turbofire Fire 45 EZ class

Entry for yesterday...

Breakfast - Apple, HEXB Allbran and HEXA milk.

Tea - Chinese.

Water - 3 litres

Syns - Chinese 11, Toblerone 9 = 20

Exercise - None

Today's entry...

Breakfast - Tuscan bean soup with HEXA cheese on HEXB toast (very late breakfast!)

Lunch - Supernoodles (at 5pm!)

Tea - Egg, chip and ham bake with peppers, mushrooms, onions and beans.

Water - 3 litres

Syns - Milk lolly 1.5, Rolo's 12.5 = 14

Exercise - None

I have been so busy the last few days, just been popping on here on my phone to have a quick read of posts but i'm unable to post anything myself on my phone. Had a relaxing evening last night but i was so tired, really enjoyed my takeaway though, measured a bit extra and i worked it out to be another 3 syns and it was well worth it. Still counting it as a 100% day as i have my syns written for the week and i will be well within them.

I did plan on doing a workout this morning but i was still so tired when i woke up, i couldn't muster up the energy so i put my pyjamas back on instead!

I have spent all day putting up flat pack furniture, has to be one of the most stressful days of my life haha :rolleyes: It has taken me about 10 hours with short breaks to put up a chest of drawers and a wardrobe!! Then when i do my other daughter's room in a week or two i have to do it all again! Oh well, it does look gorgeous now, just waiting on my curtain pole arriving and white voile, and light shade, rug and shelf then it's all done. I have put 3 heart shaped mirrors on the wall and it looks adorable, i have seen a rabbit lamp in B&Q that i'm going to get, or i may get the owl yet, and i want a wooden toadstool for her shelf or something similar.

Anyway, SW wise, i found it quite difficult to get back on plan after the Halloween party on Weds. I was craving sugar on Thursday and just wanted to binge, that's the first time i have had such a strong urge whilst being on SW, i kept busy though and did quite well in the end, i had a big portion for tea but at least it left no room for unplanned syns.

Really hoping i get a 2lbs loss on Weds, right now i'm probably losing whatever i put on at the Halloweed party! Just have to see what happens i guess.

Off to put my girls to bed then it's tea time xxx

Breakfast - Apple, HEXB toast with bacon, eggs and HEXA cheese.

Lunch - Tuscan bean soup, Mullerlight yoghurt and strawberries.

Tea - Chicken, chips and salad with salsa.

Water - 4 litres

Syns - Salsa 1, oven chips 2.5, Feast lolly 8 = 11.5

Just a quick entry i'm off to bed soon, i can't believe how quick this week has gone, it will soon be WI! Hoping i get a loss but i havn't concentrated on what i've been doing as i've been so busy. I have stuck to my planned food and have been 100% but just don't feel focused. Hopefully the scales will move in the right direction on Weds.

That's it for now xxx

Breakfast - Apple, HEXB Alpen Lights

Tea - Chicken pasta with tons of superfree

Water - 4 litres

Syns - Curly Wurly 6, Cornetto 7 = 13

Exercise - Turbofire Fire 30 class

Breakfast - Apple, HEXB toast with bacon and eggs.

Lunch - Jacket potato with HEXA cheese and beans, big salad.

Tea - Spag bol.

Water - 4 litres

Syns - Toblerone 9, WW ice cream pot 4 = 13

Eeek WI tomorrow :eek: these weeks are seriously flying by! I'm a little bit nervous, had a sneaky peek on the scales this morning and it's showing a 1.5lbs loss BUT i was in my pyjamas and it was first thing in the morning having not eaten or drank anything! So possibly looking at a 0.5lb loss...i am secretly hoping for more but i certainly shouldn't have gained. I would have been looking at a great loss i think had i not gone a bit loopy at the halloween party last week ;) ah well, i enjoyed it and things like this are going to happen along the way...it's called life!

The good news is that i have another 4 fit logs so can get my silver body magic award tomorrow and will be taking my measurements again in the morning, looking forward to that, hope there's a notable difference from 4 weeks ago. I will be handing the logs in to get my certificate but i can't stay to group, my mum has her pre-op appointment tomorrow at 6:30pm (it's at a private hospital, presuming that's why they have appointments so late!) before her operation on her knee in a week. Come to think of it i can't stay to group the week after either because she needs picking up between 6 and 7pm next Weds!

Off to read a few posts then bed, i'll update tomorrow evening when i've had WI and am back from the hospital xxx

Hello all

Lost 0.5lbs at WI and have been on a 'bit' of a food bender since :eek: Trying to get a grip at the minute and get my head in gear...i am only 13.5lbs from target FGS!

Hopefully i can report that i am back on plan tomorrow.

Just wanted to report in rather than avoid Minimins like i would usually do xxx

I'm still here and not had a good day today :eek: Try again tomorrow xxx

Back