Step 1 Sole Source + CHOCOLATE N MINT!!

I haven't tried the strawberry I might get a few to try this week xx

I like the strawberry too. I dont really think any of the shakes i've tasted are bad. The only thing i dont like are the porridges. Cant wait for the bars at the end of the week!!!

Have reserved one and on my way to get it will let you all know fingers crossed they are a good as everyone is saying lol xxx

Ok tried it and yes melting mini milks I would say it was lovely can wait to try the choc and cookies and cream :) xxxx

Isn't the cookies n cream discontinued? Xx

My new fave are the peanut crunch bars..mmmmmm! Everyone has been raving about the lemon bars and I couldn't wait to try them but I'm not keen at all. I'm hoping my taste changes the longer I'm on it..although when I did it before I went from having all the flavours to just chocolate...three a day....for three and a half months, groan! Lol

I've tried peanut, orange and cranberry bars this week and really liked all of them. Just wish I could have them for every meal!!

I haven't tried the bars yet, I will defo give them a try! Xx

Haha I never saw this post, I still have my vanilla one, keep looking & thinking hmm will I actually like you lol, but I think i'll do what you said and try it with some ice :p x

I love the vanilla shake. If you have it with ice and stretch your imagination a little, it could almost be a McDonalds thick shake!!;)

Lol I'm the same jodiie! Saved it for last as not too sure! Never been into shakes so didn't think I'd like any of them but I love the choc n choc mint hot and had a ready made choc cold and all really nice! I have my doubts about the strawberry too but if I blend it with ice and its like icecream then that works for me! :)

I've had a mango shake tonight & it was lovely- I am impressed with the variety tbh. My favourite is fruits of forest, banana & now mango, with strawberry following closely behind - but evening ones I think toffee & walnut, chocolate & mint chocolate.

My favourite soup is mushroom & I tried oriental chilli today and that was ok, will have again.

I've been sticking with strawberry for breakfast, choc mint for lunch and banana for dinner. I've suddenly gone off the banana so having strawberry in the morning and the other 2 choc mint for the next while, it really is my favourite.

Back