Chocolate shake dilemma!

Hi

Does anyone have any suggestions as to what can be added to the choc Exante shakes to make them more palatable?

I have to buy the half price pack of all flavours, but I really don't like the taste of the chocolate - even though I love chocolate!

Any suggestions welcomed, I keep leaving the choc shakes till last and then that's all I have left and I have to force myself to use them.

7kgs gone on Exante. 10kg gone altogether.

Thanks
PB97
Thanks
PB97

I tried it hot and it was disgusting. I don't mind it, but I down it. I left it til last thinking I would crave chocolate but I was a little let down it was not very chocolaty :(

I like them with water made from mint tea :)

I really didnt like them but love them now!!!

Thanks for the suggestions. My husband says the choc ones smell like soil!

PB97 (think I may have posted this thread twice as it asked me to wait 30 secs?)

I half the vanilla & choc & mix together. Tastes lovely. Not sure if there are any Probs with mixing or having opened sachets.

What a brilliant idea ... will def give that one a go! x

I can't believe I'm going emmm yum yum over shakes ... sad lol! x

Definately try it hot with a spoon of coffee. You can add a tablet sweetner, cinnamon even. Not tried mixing it with vanilla as having it with coffee suffices and I like the vanilla as it is. Experiment and I'm sure you'll find something that works for you. Plus our tastes do change as we go on so try sticking with it. Let us know how you get on :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

i don't mind the chocolate flavour (in fact not too bothered about any of them to be honest ;)) but I'm loving the idea of using mint tea or coffee to mix the chocolate shake with. Would probably have it cold though as don't like the idea of having it hot. Perhaps with some ice cubes to really chill it down for that frappe experience :D.

I don't like the chocolate ones either so I bought myself some mint tea bags on Friday and have tried it hot with mint tea. Not wonderful but definitely an improvement.

I have tried them with coffee but it did nothing for me :(

Yeah, the chocolate one's are my least favourite ~ I love all the others, even the strange looking tomato soup :) I add coffee to mine to make it go down a bit better :)

I find that all the shakes are pretty weak flavoured and need a boost! I know it is not strictly allowed but I add a level teaspoon of Green & Black's organic cocoa to the chocolate one, 20 cals, 2g carb makes a massive difference to the chocolate flavour and hasn't affected my weight loss so far ;)

I sometimes make it up with about 1/3rd of a mug of water and then zap it in the microwave for about 20-30 seconds and it makes a really thick chocolatey sauce, or if you use less water, it makes like a little muffiny thing. (I don't much like it either hot or cold as a shake). However, I do like the sound of adding some cocoa to it... mmmmmm

New chocolate shake

Has anyone just got a new batch of shakes? I recieved my new batch the other day and something seems to have happened to the chocolate. Its really thick, had to put loads more water with it, its also much sweeter and leaves an after taste. I emailed Exante they say the formulation hasn't changed but would I try another and let them know if it was the same and the batch numbers. I'm not looking forward to trying it as the first one I had to throw away as it was making me nausious... I hate really sweet things...

Back