chocolate weetabix heB debate

I wanna b a loser!

Well, I thought I'd double check with my consultant today that you can have 2 choc weetabix as a healthy extra B and 2 syns before I get addicted to them..she says NO. Can;t use as a B choice+2 syns, looked in the latest food directory too and theres nothing next to it to suggest that you can either. Has it been confirmed by the helpline that you can use them this way?

Yep, your consultant is wrong.

Jan/Feb 2011 - Healthy Extra Update - Page 84
2 x Weetabix Chocolate count as a HE plus 2 syns

Thankyou so much! x

yep it was in the last magazine and i personally rang the syns hotline when they very first came out last year and got it confirmed.

This was asked in my group and my consultant mentioned the mag, i remember it being in there for it to be okay.

havnt tried them yet, are they chocolately?..as in coco pops taste? or more weetabixy?:hmm:

Worth a buy me thinks!

Yes they are quite lovely! Thanks guys,I've facebooked my consultant and told her it's in the mag x

I know not everyone is like me with my cereal obsession, but be warned these are too nice! You have been warned.

I'm loving these - especially with a banana chopped up on top. Mmmm...

3 for 2 at Tescos at the moment, too.

It was def in mag as a b +2syns I used to make up a hot choc rather than mil and use that 2.5 sys lol

These sound yummy... I'll have to try them out! Esp. with a banana on top, yum yum.

They are not very chocolatey - not like coco pops for example. They are delish tho and very moreish!

I prefer the big chocolate weetabix to the mini ones! It definitely seems like more chocolatey goodness for your HeB than when you see your allowance of minis in a bowl, lol :) I love them with a chopped up banana and/or raspberries on top, mmm! xx

I love these well worth the HEB + 2syns IMO. Try with hot milk yum yum.

Back