Chocolatecat's 2010 fitness & weight loss diary!

chocolatecat

One day at a time :)
Here goes nothing... again!

I have managed to lose 14lbs since the start of the year and miserably gained 3lbs of those back! So, it has been decided that I will no longer be a procrastinator and will get off my fat backside and do w1d1 of the c25k plan this evening :eek:

I am really nervous for a whole host of reasons. The food thing I've got down so if I stick to this then I WILL lose the weight and not just be talking about it anymore.

I have to run on a main road in public... scares the hell out of me! So I might need a kick up the backside from anyone who might read this sometimes :rolleyes:

I could be a minime by the end of the year and I haven't prepared myself for the possibility yet! Once I start regularly exercising there's no going back!

Cool Running :: The Couch-to-5K Running Plan This is the link for the couch25k plan in case you don't know what it is.

Today I had a bowl of cereal for my brekkie and a buttered bagel for lunch but I'll have a fruit snack this afternoon to tide me over until dinner which will be low cal home made pork chilli with rice & salad then at around 8pm I'll go for my walk/jog.

Wish me luck!!

Thanks everyone for your comments!

Well... I would've started on Monday night but I've lost one of my running shoes!! I am going to have to spend the afternoon raking through everything until I find them! I just hope I havent left one of them at my sister's (in Glasgow!) otherwise I'll either have to wait 3 weeks or fork out for another pair and still have to wait until next week :(

At least I have my dog and can still take her for walks eh?

Anyway, food for today will go:

B: tea & toast 350? ish
S: banana 100ish
L: wrap & scrambled eggs (with onion & tomato) 450ish
S: yogurt or fruit 100ish
D: Gammon steak, mash & onions 500

Plus an afternoon walk with the dog 30mins and around 2-3 hours ironing this afternoon :)

Should be a good day people!

Choc x

Thanks everyone for your comments!

Well... I would've started on Monday night but I've lost one of my running shoes!! I am going to have to spend the afternoon raking through everything until I find them! I just hope I havent left one of them at my sister's (in Glasgow!) otherwise I'll either have to wait 3 weeks or fork out for another pair and still have to wait until next week :(

At least I have my dog and can still take her for walks eh?

Anyway, food for today will go:

B: tea & toast 350? ish
S: banana 100ish
L: wrap & scrambled eggs (with onion & tomato) 450ish
S: yogurt or fruit 100ish
D: Gammon steak, mash & onions 500

Plus an afternoon walk with the dog 30mins and around 2-3 hours ironing this afternoon :)

Should be a good day people!

Choc x

well done hun, great menu x

Nova - When I first started exercising my knees hurt like hell so I would suggest to you to walk as much as you can everyday and exercise properly every 3 days until your knees get used to it. I found even exercising every 2 days too much for my knees to begin with but if you walk on your inbetween days it should be OK.
Definately start out with the c25k - what harm could it really do? If it's no good, find something else :D

xx

Well... I am going to a Zumba class tomorrow evening :eek: should be a laugh, I can't dance and am seriously lacking in confidence but I'm going anyway and will hopefully have some fun :D

Today I have eaten:

B: homemade smoothie 250cals
L: ceasar chicken wrap 510
S: ceasar chicken breast 300
D: will be pasta probably 350 worth... roughly 1400 :)

:D You will absolutely love Zumba
its so so much fun its really easy too even if you can't really dance it doesn't matter once the music gets going its surprising how it carry's you along to join in

Well... today is a good day so far :D

I got up and went food shopping and got some new clothes for zumba tonight - that put me in a great mood right away.

I have eaten:

B: weetabix x 2 with 1% milk 150cals
L: 1 x homemade sweet chilli chicken wrap (wrap, spread with fat free yogurt, leafy greens, tomato, cucumber dry fried chicken breast & tsp sweet chilli sauce.) 450 cals
D: will be something to the tune of 4-500 cals
D: go ahead bar and a yogurt or similar 200cals

plus my zumba class tonight where i will hopefully burn a hell of a lot of calories off!

thanks landie_sparkly :D

I'm really excited today! If I can stick to Zumba 2 x per week and c25k then running on the inbetweeny(ish) days then I'll be on my way to mini in no time :D

x

Well... Zumba was brill! It was a workout that a) didnt feel like one and b) didnt leave me sore this morning :)

My food was alright yesterday but when I got home from class last night I was really hungry so I had what I had for dinner again :eek:

Today WILL be fine though :)

I'm currently up waiting for my sofa covers to arrive from Ikea (which I'm incredibly excited about!) and am just about to potter around doing some housework before I have breakfast.

My food for today looks like this:

B: weetabix & 1% milk (150)
S: fruit to the tune of (150-200)
L: Tuna salad with perhaps 1 slice of bread if I'm still hungry. (300 or 400)
S: yogurt (100)
D: gammon steak, mash potato & dry fried onions (500) (1400 at the most hopefully!)

And a 30 min walk with the dog this afternoon. Not to mention the hours of housework - cleaning windows and the like! ;)

Back