Chocolatecat's Healthy New Life! D:

My plan for the day is this:

faff about doing housework all day, have a bath & generally just spend the day doing house things then go to the gym this evening.

Food for today is:
B: dry fried egg on toast
L: baked potato & tuna or baked beans with salad
S: apple with natural peanut butter
D: Chilli (turkey mince) with brown rice (no added fats)
S: (after the gym) fruit smoothie.

Today should be better than yesterday... if only I could actually get myself out of bed!:p

OK... so how today actually went was this... (I'm trying to beat my major problem with procrastination too, hence the reason I write my plan then what actually happens!)

I got up, ate then rushed off to my mother in laws to tell her off for complaining to me that she's tried everything to lose weight this last couple of weeks & has only lost 1/2 a pound when she's been eating massive portions again!
Then I brought her back to mine & had dinner with hubby & the in laws... I kept reminding her to watch her portion sizes & she has now bought a Diet Plate from ebay! :D

I ate:
B: bran flakes & banana & white tea (no sugar!)
L: homemade soup & crusty roll
D: brown rice with turkey chilli (portion controlled)
S: 2 x small homemade cupcakes (it is Saturday after all!) & a cup of homemade soup

I definitely think that I have done OK today... I didn't go overboard with the cupcakes... & have saved the rest for taking to my friends tomorrow for dinner... roast turkey crown... yummy!!

I did not go to the gym but I will be going almost every evening next week so I will not feel guilty, and it's my time of the month so i feel I deserve a break :)

I've also noticed... I have gained like 4lbs since I started my period 2 days ago! I know it's just water weight or bloat but it's still kinda weird!

I've had problems with irregular periods (as in 2 or 3 a year) since I got married and am thrilled that since losing a bit of weight in Sept/Oct, I have had 3 periods in a row... Nov, Dec & Jan!! :D so happy... hope it's settling down with the weight loss kicking in :)

Today went reasonably well. We spent the day at a friends house so here's what I ate: fruit smoothie, big Sunday roast & Apple pie & 1 scoop ice cream, 1 small cupcake, cauliflower cheese. It was my day off today :) back to the grind tomorrow!

Today has gone like this...

I spent the day with a friend & went to the gym this evening.

Food:

B: fresh ground coffee with a splash of milk
L: homemade soup, baked potato with ham & salad.
D: 2 rashers of dry fried bacon (fat trimmed off) on 2 slices of wholemeal bread spread with ketchup.
S: (after gym) smoothie (banana, orange, strawberries & ice) & baked potato with tuna & salad.

I did 20 mins on varied levels, hill setting on the cross trainer, 6 mins on the arm bike & some weights for the abdominal muscles.
I'm so proud of myself for doing 20 whole minutes on the cross trainer for the first time EVER! Just goes to show I can do it if I'm determined enough! :D

Tomorrow I aim for this:
B: cereal & banana
L: baked potato, sweet chilli chicken & salad
S: apple & peanut butter (natural, no added sugar!)
D: oven baked vegetables & yogurt/spice marinated chicken
S: (after gym) smoothie made from banana, orange, strawberries & ice!

I am spending tomorrow at home doing laundry & ironing for a customer, back to work on Wednesday :(
At the gym I aim to do:
6mins arm bike
20mins cross trainer
10mins leg bike
all weights on my programme (20mins worth)

Looking forward to tomorrow now :D

B: bran flakes & a banana
L: baked potato & sweet chilli chicken
D: spicy yogurt chicken & mixed roast veg
S: after gym, a fruit smoothie

Today has gone very well, I haven't snacked or felt hungry :)

I'm off the gym now to do 1 hour...

I just know I'm gonna stay on track this time! Yay! :D

I am thrilled... I lost another 1.5lbs!! :D I am now only half a pound away from my 1st stone!

Today has been a grumpy day... tired, sore feet from standing from 8am-6pm :(

I have eaten:
B: slice of wholemeal toast soread with ketchup & 1 large dry fried egg
L: baked potato with spicy meatballs
S: almond & cranberry bar
D: (will be) chicken stir fry with brown rice.
S: homemade orange slushie drink

So last night, I didn't have the orange slushie, I had a low cal hot choc & bite of a cookie instead!

Today I have been really sleepy...

B: smoothie made from, 2 oranges, yogurt, ice, peanut butter & honey.
L: 2 slices toast spread with ketchup & 2 dry fried eggs
S: cup soup & 1 slice bread
D: chick pea curry (home made) & brown rice.

Doing an hour at the gym tonight then going food shopping :) I have run out of fruit... :eek:

Cutting it fine time wise, so I'll be knackered tomorrow! :)

I am sooooo tired! Didnt get to sleep til 2am and have to work until 6pm :( boo!

Food for today:

B: fruit smoothie (banana, orange, strawberries, blueberries, raspberries, plain yogurt, peanut butter & juice of half a lime)
L: baked potato & low fat cottage cheese.
S: snacks will be 15 almonds, 2 x light cheese triangles & banana if required
D: chicken stir fry with rice noodles

Then I'll go to bed!

I'll check in later x

Right, I did all that then... I ate a whole tub of ben & jerry's, 4 x choc cookies & 2 jam donuts... partly out of choice but also out of "i'm exhausted, hungry, craving sugar"

Today I haven't eaten yet... ended up in a sugar coma last night and felt hungover this morning :s serve me right!

I'm going to eat:
L: pesto pasta & salad
D: chilli & lime tuna steaks with cheesy mash & green beans :)
S: Smoothie

I am still exhausted from a week filled with lack of sleep :( looking forward to dinner though :)

Right, what i did eat was:

L: baked beans on toast
D: tuna steak on mashed potato & green beens

If anyone reading this has a food processor with a grating attachment - you need never add butter to mashed potatoes again! Put your cooked potatoes through the food processor (cook with skins on) with the grating attachment & mix them with salt, pepper & milk to desired consistency... yummy!!!!

I have done nothing but look for a car today... lazy!!

I'll let you know how tomorrow goes tomorrow, but I plan to eat:

L: homemade burgers with oven baked paprika wedges & sliced tomato & cheese
D: vegetable lasagne & salad
S: raspberry smoothie in the evening :)

wish me luck!!

I made burgers for lunch & they turned out yummy :) Made them with extra lean mince, onions, egg, salt & pepper. We had them with paprika potato wedges which were also yummy :)

Tonight we are having homemade meatloaf, mashed potato, green beans, mashed sweet potato & carrot & gravy :)

The meatloaf was made with turkey mince, finely chopped onion, olive oil, salt, pepper, tomato puree & Worcester sauce added to breadcrumbs & mixed in the food processor. Then I put it into a greased loaf tin, topped with ketchup & worcester sauce (whisked together) & cooked for 50mins at 200'c :)

I always enjoyed cooking but for some reason I have begun to enjoy it even more since I got my new food processor & I'm getting better at it! The meatloaf for tonight is amazing ! :D

Ok, today I have eaten more than I'd have liked...

B: wrap with lean Bacon
L: tuna salad sandwich
D: chicken & vegetable soup with bread
S: smoothie (raspberries, strawberries, Orange, ice) & low fat cheese & pickle sandwich

I went to the gym tonight & did 20mins cardiovascular & various weight machines

Tomorrow will be better!

I weighed myself at the gym last night and... I lost another pound! :D

This is the most amount of weight I've ever lost & it's giving me the motivation to get through it :)

Food for today:

B: Smoothie (banana, orange, strawberries, ice & splash of milk)
L: slice of toast spread with ketchup (no butter) & lean bacon (all visible fat trimmed off & blotted) & poached egg
D: pesto pasta with salad (& pasta bolognaise for hubby!)
S: almonds if needed :)

I'm working this afternoon so I'll be walking briskly for 40 minutes today & then 20mins on the cross trainer tonight along with 30mins strength training :)

What I actually ate yesterday was:

B: Smoothie
L: Bran flakes
D: Tomato & basil mince, brown rice & green beans
S: Handful of almonds
S: toast & banana (4 x toast & 2 x banana!)

Today food is/will be:
B: Bran flakes
L: Goulash & crusty wholegrain roll
S: Almond & sour cherry bar
D: Pesto pasta & salad
S: Toast x 2 with 1 x banana :) (my new favourite snack!)

Been working 8.30-6! Knackered!! Sore feet... no gym! Relaxing bath & bed as I'm working the same tomorrow! :(

Well, I have been very lapse in keeping this thing updated for a couple of weeks but fear not... I have not gained any weight! In fact, I have lost another 4lbs!!

I also managed to buy & fit into a size 16 pair of jeans :D :D :D :D :D

So happy happy happy!

My goals that I wrote are:

My short/long term goals & rewards are:

1. Get to 15st - then I get my hair cut :)

2. Manage 30mins on the cross trainer in one go - then I buy myself something to the value of £15 (not food!)

3. Get into size 16 trousers - then I get myself a new pair of jeans :)

4. Get to 14st - get a mani/pedi :)

5. Manage 45mins on the cross trainer - Get some new gym clothes

6. Get to 13st - spend £50 on little things in Ikea!

7. Get into a size 14 - spend £50 - guilt free - on new clothes to get me to a size 12 :)

8. Get to 12st - have a haircut & lashes tinted

9. Get to goal weight 11st - a full month's wages (£400ish) - guilt free - shopping trip :D

Back