Chris' 2014 Exante Diary.

Just been food shopping for the kids, not as hard as I though, bought some bouillon[FONT=arial, sans-serif].[/FONT]

Lunch :- 1/2 a chocolate shake minus the bit I put in the porridge. As I'm at home I made this one with fresh nespresso coffee, 1 arpeggio and 1 caramelito shaken with ice to cool. Very nice, better than the ones I make in work with coffee powder.

Well done Chris on how focused you are - I am one of those that has fallen off the wagon in the past because it's just so bloody hard - you plod on thinking you've got the hang of it then something comes along to knock you off - so trying lots of tactics to divert you when you feel a wobble is the way to go!

Day 7 Cont

Lunch part 2. As i have only had 2 Half pouches today I'm having a Shake at 15:30 and will push my 3 meal back till about 19:30 or 20:00.

Having the toffee shake my least favorite, Made up with no coffee and 250 ml of ice cold water. Actually alright, not sure if my taste buds are changing or if it's just the amount of water/ lack of coffee.

Hi Chris. Pleased to see you're still doing so well. I hope my diary didn't put you off - I've just had 4 days' weakness but am back today and determined to succeed. I think I might go on my treadmill tonight to try and get my steps up for the pedometer challenge.

Well done Chris, you're doing brilliantly. Your taste buds do change on this diet. First time I had the Shepherds Pie I couldn't finish it I found it so vile. Now it's my favourite!

Chris , I have never heard of those two coffee's you were talking about earlier. I must be so uncultured I feel like I've been missing out on something. Glad to see you are still going strong.

Susie, they are nespresso capules we have had the nespresso pod machine for a few years now.

Day 7 Evening Meal

Made a curry with the packet tonight - : I added 2 tbls of fresh corriander, 2 tsp of tandoori powder and 3 mushrooms.(mushrooms are becoming a regular addition for me these days:confused:)

It was very nice felt like a proper meal:D, and has made the weekend a lot easier.

Sounds delicious!

It was Lynne, its tweaking meals that is keeping me going. Hopefully it will as so help me maintain once I have lost the weight.

I have a tassimo machine and find it is much nicer adding a proper espresso to a vanilla shake than just chucking in a teaspoon of coffee granules like I used to!

Night all, Day 8 tomorrow so Weekly WI. Lest see how it has gone.

Day 8 is finally here.

And the loss is 5.5kg or 12lbs

Woop woop! Well done Chris! That's a brilliant loss! Hope the wife's weigh-in went well too!

Well done Chris, that's a fab loss! A great incentive for the week ahead :)

Woop woop! Well done Chris! That's a brilliant loss! Hope the wife's weigh-in went well too!

Unfortunatly Mrs 8391 is slightly down, she only lost 4lbs. She hopes it's TOTM related and hopes to see a bigger loss next week. It hasn't put her off which is the main thing.

12lb is fantastic, well done and now into week 2, fantastic!!

Well done on 12lb that's a great loss, good luck with week 2

Well done Chris. Congratulations to you both!

Back