Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Chrismas offer from Exante

Discussion in 'Exante' started by DiscPete, 10 November 2009 Social URL.

1. DiscPete

DiscPete Motivated by you lot!

Start Weight:
    15st2.0lb
    Current Weight:
    14st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st0lb(6.6%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim then Exante.
    Hi all,

I had a message left on my 'phone from Exante regarding their special offer for the run-up to Christmas. If you order their Pre Christmas Bumper Variety Pack you will get it for a discount of 45% compared to the normal weekly price of their variety pack, which I think is exceptional value, and great for anyone who is doing the Exante diet for a few weeks or more.

Just select the Pre Christmas Bumper Variety Pack from the shop on their website at www.exanteinc.com.

I have already placed my order as I have been very slack lately and this is just the boost I need.

Hope this helps.

-Pete.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. DiscPete

DiscPete Motivated by you lot!

Start Weight:
    15st2.0lb
    Current Weight:
    14st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st0lb(6.6%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim then Exante.
    Actually, I just realised that I am also saving three weeks postage as well, so in real terms (if you usually order weekly as I do) the cost of 4 weeks of indivdual orders is £162.80 compared to £84.87, which is closer to a 50% saving!

-Pete.

4. Quak

Quak Gold Member

I will be stocking up too Pete - I know it is an expensive time of year but you can't pass up an offer like this!
    How you been doing anyway? Hope this gets you back off on track :D
    Bren xx

5. Julie252

Julie252 Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st8lb
    Current Weight:
    10st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st5lb
    Lost(%):
    3st4lb(24.21%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    Pete

Thanks for the tip off. Have a couple of weeks stock at home so hadn't looked at the Exante site for a while. Just ordered a bumper pack as such a good deal.

Thanks again.

Julie

6. Quak

Quak Gold Member

I ordered 3 months supply lol - and it was carriage free too - :D

7. Special K

Special K Full Member

Start Weight:
    11st12lb
    Current Weight:
    11st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st5lb(3.01%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    I am thinking of ordering it as well as its such a good deal and you save so much! just caught my other half eating one of my bars!

karen

8. Special K

Special K Full Member

Start Weight:
    11st12lb
    Current Weight:
    11st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st5lb(3.01%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    Just ordered mine and to my surprise I had quite a bit in my paypal account so its only cost me a tenner! so thats £2.50 a week .. what a bargain!!

karen

9. Petal01

Petal01 Still Climbing That Hill!

Current Weight:
    16st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Diet:
    WW
    i still have one weeks supply left from when i did Exante and was thinking of starting again, this offer is fab but i just cant stomach the mushroom shakes, if they took those out i would'nt hesitate in ordering a couple of months supply but if i order two months that's 16 shakes that i dont like and that's quite a lot.

10. Mumbles

Mumbles Full Member

Hi everyone - I'm dong Lighter Life Light. It's fine, but expensive. Would you mind telling me what the shakes taste like? Are they OK. LLL - I love the banana - is it similar? I think I'll order, to save some money, but would love your honest opinion if possible. thanks a lot Mumbes

11. Quak

Quak Gold Member

Sorry Mumbles, never tried LL so not sure what they taste like, but I do like the Exante banana ones, they do taste of banana which is good, if that helps............

12. Quak

Quak Gold Member

I would swap with you but I like them all and enjoy the variety - sorry!

13. Mumbles

Mumbles Full Member

thanks Quark. You've done really well, congratulations. I think I'll give Exante a try over Christmas. LLL is good, the shakes are nice, but I don't find I'm getting much out of the counselling. Thanks for you answer. Mumbles

14. Petal01

Petal01 Still Climbing That Hill!

Current Weight:
    16st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Diet:
    WW
    In the past i have done CD lipotrim and Exante and Exante come out way above the others for taste and texture IMO.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.