Consolidation ChrisR Consolidation journey = 280 days

Sound like a great day, love an excuse to get propper 'dolled' up for. If your inside it can chuck down all day lol and after champers.....who cares Chris, enjoy foid and drinks xxx

Hope you had a GREAT day at the races and that you managed a flutter and a lovely glass of bubbly!!!! Bet the food was yum!

Sunday 10/6 PV
I had a fabulous day yesterday - the meal was excellent, fine dining at its best & followed by a lovely afternoon at the races. No big winners but enjoyed choosing a horse to win, out of 5 races only had one winner, MrR said I'm rubbish with his cash. About 8 of us including the MD and his Mrs finished the day off with another meal in Chester. Home last night around 11 so a long day on heels! for me it was lovely to spend some time with MrR and his customers. On Friday he told me he is to be promoted to Commercial Director so I'm really chuffed for him as he works very hard and deserves the recognition and the pay rise.
I didnt go overboard yesterday, lunch was chicken in consomme & roast lamb with cous cous, plus champagne. Had a couple of spritzers of wine & soda at the course too. In the evening I had salmon, roast fennel & some other veg. & dessert (wouldnt be fair to tell you that bit) so its again back to 'dukan' from this morning. As the owners said it was a thank you not only to customers but staff too. So glad a spare ticket was going!

I have had two fab weekends today we've decided to just chill my legs are aching like mad with all the standing around and walking from yesterday. Might just manage the ironing I should have done the other day. Work tomorrow last day for some of our lovely students, a few tears I would think, some of them have been with us for 4 years. At times it has been a challenge but one girl in particular has come out the other end a very sensible caring lovely girl. Hard work with her at times but so worth it, to see the end result (she has major major issues at home with so called parents - well they are the issues not the girl) So I've just remembered im baking later promised to make a cake (my lovely student had when she was in year 1) as we are having a little leaving party ....... ah and then thats me done except for boring staff training in early July. Have a good DUKAN Sunday xxx

Chris sounds like a fabulous day...and congratulations to Mr C, love to hear recognition when deserved. Bet you have a blister or two. My friend is a social worker and the bond she makes with some is amazing, when she 'gets them', the difference a caring person, who actually spends time with them, show them what thet can achieve makes her cry....she's a very special person, and as she deals with them at a teenage troubled age....there's a lot of damage done by then. I do admire her for what she can bring out of these damaged people. She's like you Chris, caring and loves her job soooooo much. Have a great day xxx

Chris sounds like a fabulous day...and congratulations to Mr C, love to hear recognition when deserved. Bet you have a blister or two. My friend is a social worker and the bond she makes with some is amazing, when she 'gets them', the difference a caring person, who actually spends time with them, show them what thet can achieve makes her cry....she's a very special person, and as she deals with them at a teenage troubled age....there's a lot of damage done by then. I do admire her for what she can bring out of these damaged people. She's like you Chris, caring and loves her job soooooo much. Have a great day xxx

When the girl came to us she was quite scary to be honest, had to prove she was tougher than everyone else in the group ............... I cant say what awful things she has to put up with but they are major. She comes into college heart broken at times plus she has health problems too she has to deal with on a daily basis. But the girl has a fabulous sense of humour and now is such a caring loving and very intelligent girl that believes in herself. I am going to miss her a lot and she is one student that I will never forget. She will still come in for a chat and at times ask guidance she knows I will always be there for her whether she is a student or not ........ yep Sid love my job especially when you know all the hard work has paid off and you can actually see in front of your eyes the positive result :)

sounds like you had a fab day :)

Chris

Wow, what a day! LOL at Mr R's comment that you're rubbish with his cash! ;)

I love that you're so controlled in Conso; me, I'd have eaten and drunk everything on offer, of that I'm sure! :eek:

Congratulations to Mr R on his promotion too. I'm loving all the positive stories and vibes going round the forum at the at the moment.

Have a great day. :D

P x

Your weekend sounds great and I hope end of term's not too heart-wrenching. Bet you're looking forward to some time off though! xx

Hi sara yes defo need time off to recharge the head batteries - at times a very difficult job but it is a belter - wouldnt change my job for all the chocolate in belgium - LOL

Yes your right CG very happy with my weight, dukan conso and life in general -

Nadal is winning Djokovic at the moment - fingers crossed he gets to win the title so all is well in my world LOL

Sounds like you have it pretty much sorted Chris..... Yesterday sounds like a fandabadastic day - glad you had such a good time..... Conso comes into it's own when you go to something like that - can't wait to join you!!!! WOOOO HOOO to Mr R - great news too! Have a good week and enjoy the leaving party - so cool to read about such a success story and nice that she knows she can always come back to you if needed....... Hope you get the ironing done!!! Back to earth with a bump! LOL!

Sounds like you have it pretty much sorted Chris..... Yesterday sounds like a fandabadastic day - glad you had such a good time..... Conso comes into it's own when you go to something like that - can't wait to join you!!!! WOOOO HOOO to Mr R - great news too! Have a good week and enjoy the leaving party - so cool to read about such a success story and nice that she knows she can always come back to you if needed....... Hope you get the ironing done!!! Back to earth with a bump! LOL!
No ironing done - sod it its Sunday :) I will have plenty time for ironing after tomorrow while I'm going to be a lady of leisure xxx

Well done to Mr R, and I've been naughty and left the ironing too :D

Hey Chris! Just got caught up with your diary :D You look great! Congratulations :worthy::happy096: You actually have a similar bone structure and skin tone to my husband's sisters and mam :) They look great in warm reds and cool blues. I think you'd look amazing in turquoise!

Your flowers for the wedding looked gorgeous too. I'd love to see more of your work :) and I'd definitely like to see some of your jewelry :) I did a bead class and I have some beads that I'm trying to figure out what I should do with. Any interesting patterns?

chris you need to do what i do ;) i dont iron anything.... it gets put away in the wardrobe and if hubby needs somethng ironed he knows where the iron and board lives... my son also started ironing his own as a teenager

Back