Consolidation ChrisR Consolidation journey = 280 days

Chris I am only catching up with the last 2 pages of your diary. WOW!! What a difference!!! You looked gorgeous on the day, the dress really fitted you nicely and I loved your shoes. Also what a difference a year makes, this diet its so amazing for allowing to drop weight quickly and for teaching you to cope with food afterwards. I am glad you had a fabulous day feeling good about yourself after all the hard work you have put in to get where you are today weight wise.
As for the flowers WOW again!! you did a super job clever lady, enjoy your necklace making today hugs xx

Wow Chris, you're one hot mama! You look absolutely FAB-U-LOUS! Love the dress and love the flowers! Hopefully we will get to see more pictures of you now :) xxx

Tuesday 5/6 PP
just arrived home after having a fabulous time loved every minute of the floral preparation from Friday through to Sunday ............ and yesterday was such a lovely magical day not only for the bride and groom but for all their guests too. I already knew about all the little details etc she had planned for her big day - it was fantastic. Great to be able to chill as well all together after such a hectic term. Hotel lovely & Chester is beautiful, great shopping too, so now I know how to get there I will be off for a day out with my lovely girl. I did feel good in my linen dress and my feet managed it in my new Dune shoes. So so glad I chose to do Dukan last summer and its thank you to you all my lovely minimin friends for helping me. My camera is still in the car, didnt take that many photos but I do have one of me so I will be brave and upload it later ;)

Glad you had a fab time at the wedding, my friend was going to Rowton Hall on the Friday she said it was a wonderful venue. Chester is lovely and is fab for shopping, the Cheshire Oaks Outlet's not far away too, loads of shopping to be had there. Cx

Glad you had a fab time at the wedding, my friend was going to Rowton Hall on the Friday she said it was a wonderful venue. Chester is lovely and is fab for shopping, the Cheshire Oaks Outlet's not far away too, loads of shopping to be had there. Cx

Rowton was great had a really good time with lovely people. Yep been to Cheshire Oaks loads of times.

Chris I know its been said but truly u look so different, much younger!! Love ur outfit very elegant. Flowers were gorgeous, bet it took ages!! Am not mentioning ur real raspberrys OMG I have a punnet in freezer picked them up today to look at them hahha roll on conso!!! Rasp muffins are my fav ;-))))))

Chris I know its been said but truly u look so different, much younger!! Love ur outfit very elegant. Flowers were gorgeous, bet it took ages!! Am not mentioning ur real raspberrys OMG I have a punnet in freezer picked them up today to look at them hahha roll on conso!!! Rasp muffins are my fav ;-))))))

Thank you Kirsty flowers took 3 days to complete x 3 people plus the morning of the wedding to set up at the venue ......... even the staff at the hotel said they'd never seen flowers as stunning. So it was a very good job done for my beautiful friend.

Apologies for mentioning real raspberries I do feel guilty when I type it. Still not made them yet cruise still firmly in my psychi - LOL

Thursday 7/6 PV
Weather is rubbish here dull & cold & its supposed to be summer! ...... a few jobs this morning then Im out to lunch with a friend, 2 little thank you pressies to buy for my lovely colleagues for the end of a good academic year. Loads of housework to do but it can wait. MrR is going to Chester races on Saturday to a corporate do so I can do it then.

Today is muffins, probs salad & salmon, roast beef & veg. raspberries

yummy menu Chris and well done for prioritising so well :)

Wow Chris, you look stunning in that frock! Legs too! That style suits you, very chic. Funnily enough, it's the kind of style I would chose for myself, I don't like ruffles and frills, simple is good. And a size 12 - you are super slim now.

The before picture is a world away - different you. Difficult to see the same person there. You have done so well, just a case now of keeping on an even keel and the good thing is Dukan has given us the tools to do so. Amazing diet, isn't it!

And try some blueberry muffins - they are beyond yummy....!

Thank you ST you must have read my mind blueberry muffins baking as we speak - my son ate all the raspberries & strawberries

Thank you CP loved the length of it and the fact it' a size 12 - lol - wearing it again in July for my daughter's graduation with a new black linen jacket - looking for a nice brooch now or I might just make one.

Thurs
was going to have a PV today then realised it's Thursday so to keep to routine its a PP just the same but no veg or fruit until tomorrow :)

Thank you CP loved the length of it and the fact it' a size 12 - lol - wearing it again in July for my daughter's graduation with a new black linen jacket - looking for a nice brooch now or I might just make one.

Will look great with a black jacket, so impressed with your ability to just knock up a brooch!! i wouldnt know where to start lol. Cx

I was tempted to take up jewelry making after seeing how you loved it but when I looked into it, it baffled me so fiddly, and how to choose from the thousands of beads etc., Agree with Cx with black jacket sounds very nice xxx My youngest graduated in York Minster, It was such a proud moment. xxx

My daughter's will be in Preston Guild Hall and then the graduates and their guests walk through the centre of Preston to a reception at UCLAN. Looking forward to it, I will be bursting with pride and will have a tear in my eye when its my girl's turn :)

Sid thats the best bit choosing beads takes me longer to do that than actually making something - love it

For some reason I've had stomach ache (sharp creepy pain) all day Im wondering if its because I had a change in my regime over the weekend - makes you wonder doesnt it!

Back