Consolidation ChrisR Consolidation journey = 280 days

Was the last one you had out at the top or the bottom? I think one's supposed to be worse than the other, can't remember which way round though... Not much help, am I?! It'll be good when it's all over, though. Meanwhile, hang on in there xx

i will let you know on Thursday Sara - last one was at the top and this little bugger is at the bottom .............

Saturday 23/6
Think I need putting in a bag and shaking up - I felt ill last night, really sick was in bed at 9 dont know what the hell was up with me talk about a miserable week, hate illness .............. might be all the tablets Ive had to take since last weekend. Last day for the anti biotics thank goodness. Infection still there, the side of my head is very sore and it feels like the inside of my mouth and skin on my face has a burning sensation.

I havent got weighed dont want to see if theres any damage once this is sorted I can get back 110% I wont have put much on if any because I havent eaten much since last weekend.
The weather is awful especially yesterday it bucketed down all day - flooding in our local town but here just lots of soggy fields ....... an easy weekend again cannot be bothered doing much else tbh. I have a new phone so something to play with - LOL

Sorry to hear you've not been well. Can really get you down. Chin up hun. Hope all sorted soon x

Oh Chris, sad to hear you down in the dumps! You have every reason to be - really hope the tooth coming out clears everything up and you feel better..... Sure you have not done any damage - I mean you have hardly eaten a blimmin thing..... Fingers crossed - 28th not that far away - might be worth mentioning to the dentist/doc that the pain and burning is still there in case they decide to extend the antibiotics...... just a thought!

Chris feel better soon my lovely, what is it with everyone poorly? I bet is this blimmen weather. big hugs lovely lady xx

Chris feel better soon my lovely, what is it with everyone poorly? I bet is this blimmen weather. big hugs lovely lady xx

Thank you Passionflower

I know - lots of virus's abound at the moment. My son's hayfever is really bad and usually the rain makes it so much easier for him. He's been to the docs twice in the past week, if no improvement then its a steroid injection im sorry to say.

This awful weather makes people miserable and it doesnt help watching the news with all the doom and gloom that's going on in the world either.

Sunday 24/6 PV
guess - its raining again ............... In Egypt its 44 degs!!! At least my girl is having a lovely time with her BF. She is patiently waiting for her degree results to come through the post she has had an email with a provisional 2.1 so she is very happy. I am so proud of her not only for the result but she could have easily given up when she had an awful time of getting mugged by 3 druggies in her first year at another Uni. So looking forward to her graduation and partying too. We are going to buy her a DKNY watch that she has said she likes. Exciting times for her, planning her future etc Ah I love her more than words can say.
Feeling OK, tooth still sore but trying to ignore it plenty of jobs to do today although Ive got all next week to do jobs too - Im out Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday - how do I find time to go to work!!! MrR wants to get his stuff ready for the USA today - I take him to the airport Thurs am, tooth out in the afternoon then back to the airport for my daughter Thursday evening.
Hope its 'NOT' raining where everyone else is - the North West has had its fair share over the past 2 days so we dont want anymore thank you
Have a good dukan sunday peeps xxx

Hi chris ....glad to hear your sounding a lot better and fingers crossed for Thursday I'm sure all will be fine and it'll be a relief to get the damn thing out I bet !!!!

Omg 44 degrees ....I'm off to pack my case lol ...I'm in lancs too and wow Friday was dreadful never seen so much rain !!!

Big congratulations to your daughter that's a fantastic achievement especially reading what she went through in her first year ....good on her for not giving up x

Love reading your diary :):)

Hi chris ....glad to hear your sounding a lot better and fingers crossed for Thursday I'm sure all will be fine and it'll be a relief to get the damn thing out I bet !!!!

Omg 44 degrees ....I'm off to pack my case lol ...I'm in lancs too and wow Friday was dreadful never seen so much rain !!!

Big congratulations to your daughter that's a fantastic achievement especially reading what she went through in her first year ....good on her for not giving up x

Love reading your diary :):)

Ah Thank you Red - your a stone's throw away from me in Bolton :)

Hope you're feeling better soon Chris!

Word of warning, I wrote a huge post yesterday from my phone & lost the blinkin lot :)

I always imagined everyone was further away ....nice to have a neighbour ;);) how's your mouth today ????

Back