Consolidation ChrisR Consolidation journey = 280 days

Phew glad that flipping tooth has gone and you can be back to your old self........ Bet your glad to have your DD home.... Bless her, not fun to be poorly enough to need a drip! x

Rebecca is fine thank you just tired now. My son is very upset this morning unlucky again with a job he really thought he would have a chance with because of my daughter working there - Not enough experience is the excuse - how can he gain experience if no-one will give him a job - its so unfair. My heart goes out to him, its a long time since I have seen my big 6'2" upset so much. Uni wasn't a good experience for him and he said its like he's facing a brick wall now and can't see an alternative from the brick wall (that's how he explained it ............... he wants to be independant and not ask us for money which he doesn't do but its his phone contract which I pay at the moment. Like he said he can't plan anything with his girlfriend. I really feel for him ............

Glad to hear your daughter is on the mend, after her trip to Egypt,It is a shame about your boy job, im sure there will be something waiting for him, i have all this to come with my boy.

OH is still suffering, not in silence though!! Got to go back to dentist on monday to try and arrange an admission to hospital :(

Pain & men just dont go together ............ dont we know it when anything is up with them and everything stops. I just carried on as normal, we women have to - so glad ive had it out though feel so much better already, sore but had enough of taking tablets.
Hope MrCPL can get it sorted soon for your sanity CPL ;)

Last edited:
Saturday 30/6 PV

A lazy day today went into town with my girl and we had our eyebrows threaded, spot of lunch and then home. This afternoon watched tennis and le tour (love it) Brad Wiggins lives 2 miles up the road from me (Ellie - hubby will know who he is).
Todays menu has been muffins, toms, xl ham, strawberries & yoghurt and tonight well I can have anything I want ........... so Im thinking about it, might just have a take away or a chicken wrap and a toasted hot x bun. (big decision)

Yum yum double yum!!! Sounds like a nice day!!! Enjoying your holidays for sure - is the mouth feeling better? x

The only decision around a hot cross bun, Chris, is whether to stop at one or have two .... ! ;)

Naughty P :D

P c

Yum yum double yum!!! Sounds like a nice day!!! Enjoying your holidays for sure - is the mouth feeling better? x

I had spicy chicken & salad on a wrap and would you believe it I didnt want any hot x buns or a bounty! Thanks T feels like I've got a new mouth watch out MrR (once he's back)

Sun 1/7

Taxi service later to Heaton Park Manchester for my son and his girlfriend - they are going to a music festival to watch Stone Roses and loads of other bands (awful weather) - stressing I'm going to get lost or something, stupid I know as I do have a sat nav, once I've figured out how to work the damn thing! Rest of the day will be a repeat of yesterday, quite like these lazy weekends thank goodness for working term time.

Enjoyed my smallish gala meal last night - wasnt really a gala meal but it was what I wanted.
Today: rhubarb & mixed spice muffins, lf bacon, egg, toms & mushrooms, roast chicken, bns, green beans & a splash of gravy :)

Looks like conso is well under way, your menus sound perfect and yummy. Have you done your taxi service yet? I too have sat nav and you wouldn't believe how many times I've got to within 2 blocks of my destination only to be confounded by the directions. Have you ever seen the mayhem adverts for a particular US insurance company? If not, well worth it, google 'allstate gps mayhem' and watch the vid on youtube. It'll have you holding your sides :)

Stay in the groove :)

Just caught up with your week Chris & glad to read the pesky tooth is now gone, how's it feeling now ? Oooooooo hot cross buns !!!! I've been craving bread this weekend, not succumbed but I was watching TDM tuck into a bacon roll this morning & I would have loved one !

delivered my son to heaton park unscathed signs for drop off point wasnt planned very well but eventually found our way around so I could drop him near to the park. I just then looked for a sign for the motorway, so stressed for nothing. Had a late lunch out with my daughter and her lovely bf. We went to a chef & brewer for sunday roast, it was dukan heaven loads of protein, pork, beef & gammon. Didnt eat the potatoe and didnt want a dessert. I've had a lovely afternoon with two special people ........... Decided to chill for the rest of tonight and watch TV and make another strand for my new necklace. Might just have a glass of rose and an early night depends what's on the TV.

Jo my missing tooth is fine now, thank you, so glad I had it out

chris, hubby driving me mad already with le tour ;) roll on sunday and his race will be underway as at the minute its all im hearing lol

Monday 2/7

Another nice day spent with my daughter visiting one of my lovely friend's - just got back to see Mark Cavendish win stage 2 in the Tour de France. It is official my daugter's degree result is a 2.1 she is understandably very pleased with herself. We are celebrating later with a glass of rose and nibbles, watching Twilight (yawn) ah I am so proud of her she worked her socks off, as well as coping with the breakdown of her relationship with her ex fiance.

Today so far Ive had strawberries & yoghurt for breakfast, ham omelette & salad and later muffins (need to bake) roast chicken & veg oh and a few celebratory nibbles - its not every day your child get's her degree results through the post :)

My beautiful daughter Rebecca
reb2.jpg

Monday 2/7

Another nice day spent with my daughter visiting one of my lovely friend's - just got back to see Mark Cavendish win stage 2 in the Tour de France. It is official my daugter's degree result is a 2.1 she is understandably very pleased with herself. We are celebrating later with a glass of rose and nibbles, watching Twilight (yawn) ah I am so proud of her she worked her socks off, as well as coping with the breakdown of her relationship with her ex fiance.

Today so far Ive had strawberries & yoghurt for breakfast, ham omelette & salad and later muffins (need to bake) roast chicken & veg oh and a few celebratory nibbles - its not every day your child get's her degree results through the post :)

My beautiful daughter Rebecca
View attachment 55038

Well done Rebecca!!! :happy096:

Very pretty daughter there Chris x

Back