Consolidation ChrisR Consolidation journey = 280 days

Didn't even know it was on!!! LOL!

footballs annoying... its disturbing my emmerdale viewing :p

Tennis started today so the TV is going to be full of that for the next 2 weeks & i think the footy final is this weekend x

Tennis started today so the TV is going to be full of that for the next 2 weeks & i think the footy final is this weekend x

the next 2 weeks are fine for me Jo - fav sports tennis well ............ Rafael Nadal and cycling (Tour de France - 3 weeks ITV 4) from this coming Saturday I watch it live and then again watch the highlights - sad or what - LOL

Much better than blasted football - hate it

My favourite TV sport was always Ski Sunday - watching it with my Dad, who used to ski, was a highlight of my childhood. Wanted to watch it with my kids but it's useless now. And I can get into the snooker sometimes, again - used to watch it with me Dad!

Can't believe you've been on Conso for so long already Chris :)

Oooh, used to love watching the wrestling with my mum on a Saturday! Proper wrestling mind, a la Big Daddy and Giant Haystacks, none of this phoney stuff! ;)

P x

Oooh, used to love watching the wrestling with my mum on a Saturday! Proper wrestling mind, a la Big Daddy and Giant Haystacks, none of this phoney stuff! ;)]

Ha Ha, I was devastated a couple of years ago when I was told that Big Daddy had been faking, I was gutted! As a kid I used to watch it on a Saturday lunchtime and have hotdog sandwiches as a treat - my husband had hotdog sandwiches watching it too! Must have been an 80s thing :eek:

Love Ski Sunday not quite the same now, wrestling not for me, any sport with any wheels Rallying, F1, superbikes, etc etc think Im a speed queen on the quiet.

Love James Martin could chef for me anyday -

Nadal about to appear on centre court so nothing will get done now - there he is - im off x

Can't believe you've been on Conso for so long already Chris :)

I had to check myself CD - 4 weeks weight has fluctuated around -/+ 2 but not bad eh had a few ups and downs in the past 4 weeks, trying to be very careful with fruit it would be so easy to eat a punnet each of strawberries & raspberries (love em)

Wed 27/6 PV
Up and out early helping at church flower festival today on behalf of the college ........ Olympic theme, hard work but in a good cause I think. I just get roped in to doing these things. I have a tidy and clean house now that I've finished work. MrR is all packed ready for his early flight tomorrow morning and as one goes another returns. My daughter has had a fab time but is missing me - she is used to being away so .......... 2 years ago she went to France in April and came back start of Uni in October it was a long time not seeing her except for 3 weeks when we went to stay. Thank goodness for technology made it much easier. Dont know what she would be like if she emigrated!
Looking forward to tomorrow night when she is home but looking forward to tomorrow at 3 when I have this stupid wisdom tooth out - it has really made me out of sorts, probs the infection and I dont think the tablets have helped. Want to get back to 110% dukan & being a good minimin! i.e. posting menus, helping new minimins, posting in general, re-introducing food, exercise etc etc See you all later I'm off with my floristry scissors - if I can find my camera I will take some pics ......... oh new phone :)

Thursday 28/6 PP

MrR is now at the airport off on his US travels, jobs to do this morning, dentist this afternoon and later tonight back to the airport to collect my daughter and her BF.

Baked rhubarb muffins just now, using some organic eggs and rhubarb I got in the whoopsy pile, they've come out humungous. So muffin & yoghurt for breakfast once they've cooled. Going to have lunch before dentist dont think I will be able to have anything after that. Might be soup & yoghurt for a couple of days!

See you later guys and have a good dukan day x

Wisdom tooth is out and what a job it was to get it out - My dear dentist thinks there were a fine hairline crack in the root! Dont know where that came from but anyway I have a blinding headache, face swollen but cant feel a thing as yet and I had it out at 3.30. I couldnt sing to Florence and the Machine when driving home through torrential rain and 5 miles per hour for the packing I had in my mouth .......... its beautiful sunshine now and the nasty packing is out.

Oh Chris, glad to hear that your painful experience with the old wisdom tooth is over. You'll be back to normal before you know it.

Toothache is a terrible thing, OH is still on antibiotics (3rd course) max pain relief and brufen and now been referred to the hospital because they snapped off the crown and cant get the root out, flaming nightmare!!

Oh Chris, glad to hear that your painful experience with the old wisdom tooth is over. You'll be back to normal before you know it.

Toothache is a terrible thing, OH is still on antibiotics (3rd course) max pain relief and brufen and now been referred to the hospital because they snapped off the crown and cant get the root out, flaming nightmare!!

how awful for him - Men, they dont make the best patients do they! My MrR is a wuss when it comes to having a cold, moans and groans all the the time. He has half his stomach removed and doesnt bat an eyelid!!! cant weigh that one up.

Ah hope he's better soon and you get some peace but how are you? Ive not checked your diary yet - im off now x

Friday 29/6 PP

My girl is home, unfortunately they were both unwell whilst in Egypt. Had to be on a drip for a day to get rehydrated. Could have had a better first holiday together but they are fine now and they did enjoy it when they were well.

Think it's a lazy day for me today other than meeting a friend for coffee later and crocheting more strands of my new gorgeous necklace. My mouth is a bit sore but not as bad as I thought it would be.

Today's menu is muffins, scrambled eggs, yoghurt, and something I don't have to chew too much for tonight.

Back