Consolidation ChrisR Consolidation journey = 280 days

Ive done many school summer fairs in torrential downpours ............ most years they were abandoned. Sara, dont know any bears personally but bottoms were better than saying arse - lol. Yep remember Ms Wade but remember the fantastic summer we had too. The fav to win the 'TDF' Brad Wiggins is a Brit too and lives 2 miles up the road from me :D I usually gawp at him in Tesco - if he should win I am going to go up to him and congratulate him in person and shake his hand. To pedal a bike over 2000 miles in 3 weeks with over 190 other riders - super human.

Enjoy the 'summer' fair Sara hope it stays dry long enough x

Hi chrisr THANKYOU for your support on my diary page :D glad to see you are finding time to relax and watch a bit of tennis and cycling, u were certainly rushed off your feet last month for some of it! Tell Mr R to bring the sun home please!!!

Chris just catching up on your diary, and your beautiful, bright and caring Rebecca....shes beautiful and great news about her career choice. Wishing I was on conso.....fruit is a big miss but hahaha another confession shhhhhhh tell no- one I just remembered I had a piece of watermelon too on holiday mmmmm scrummy xxx

Sunday 8/7

Instead of an afternoon of TDF and tennis Ive been to the Trafford Centre with my gorgeous girl looking for an outfit for her grad ceremony on Thursday. White fitted shirt, black/grey pencil skirt and gorgeous black patent wedge shoes. Treated ourselves to new Mac Lipsticks too :) so she is all ready for her important day, hairdressers Thursday morning and she will be sorted.
Tomorrow housework, my friend is home from Switzerland so I cannot wait to spend the day with her on Tuesday, MrR back on Wednesday so its airport duty in the morning. Thursday is my daughter's big day, Friday chilled day I think. Another week gone ..........

Muffins, chicken, salad, quorn curry and veg :)

Sounds like you've been super busy Chris & another busy week by the sounds of it. Never mind get hubby to wine & dine you when he gets back. Please tell him to bring some sunshine with him too, this weather is seriously doing my head in !!!!

So the outfit hunting was that for you or daughter, I thought you were wearing the posh frock you wore to the wedding or am I imagining things ? TDM's daughter graduates next year so hopefully I will be well into conso by then & looking as fab as you ! X

Wow Chris, you are super busy! Where are you finding the time to keep us in the loop and inspire us with your thoughts on Dukan? Superwoman!

Have a great week,

Jx

Love the fact that your supposed to be on holiday but certainly have a full week planned - oh the graduation is gonna be amazing - something never to forget - enjoy!!! Will be nice to have Mr R back I am sure.... Is it celebration meal day on Thursday?? Hope so..... Honestly I know you say that conso is hard but you look like you are sailing through! xx

Love the fact that your supposed to be on holiday but certainly have a full week planned - oh the graduation is gonna be amazing - something never to forget - enjoy!!! Will be nice to have Mr R back I am sure.... Is it celebration meal day on Thursday?? Hope so..... Honestly I know you say that conso is hard but you look like you are sailing through! xx

Believe me Trudy its hard ........... so much temptation to just have whatever everyday - yep meal out Thursday eve with my daughter's BF's parents (his is the same day and same time but at a different venue)

Sounds like you've been super busy Chris & another busy week by the sounds of it. Never mind get hubby to wine & dine you when he gets back. Please tell him to bring some sunshine with him too, this weather is seriously doing my head in !!!!

So the outfit hunting was that for you or daughter, I thought you were wearing the posh frock you wore to the wedding or am I imagining things ? TDM's daughter graduates next year so hopefully I will be well into conso by then & looking as fab as you ! X

The outfit was for my daughter (can't afford another after paying for the one yesterday) worth every penny I may add though, I've got a new MAC lipstick :) not sure if its the wedding linen dress or trousers and top - wouldnt want the tan to run down my legs (ugh) weather forecast is as usual atrocious on Thursday !!!

Monday 9/7
Its raining for a change ............ this awful weather is getting on my nerves now ................ socks on and fleece ............... ridiculous. Ive had my moan so today 'HOUSEWORK' got to do it today with having a visitor tomorrow we are going to be out most of the day but ......... going to bake muffins and have another coffee then I'm getting stuck in. Decided to make a necklace for my lovely swiss friend later.

Some good news for my Son's job hunting - he has another interview where my daughter works - apparently one of the managers went mad when she found out he had had an unsuccessful letter last week so we shall see on Wednesday. This will just give him time to think what he want's to do long term while he earns money to pay his phone bill, save for a car etc. Could everyone cross everything please and send him some positive vibes .............

muffins, roast salmon, T's mince flan, carrot/turnip :) xtra's - 40g cheddar, melon

Right, im off, catch up later xxx

Ohhhhh sending huge amount of positive vibes for sons interview - all sounds very good tho so really hope it is! Your cup will then runneth over Mrs R!!!!! Would be a great week if he gets a job, along with graduation and Mr R home....... Get the housework done - think of the calories you will burn!!! Hope the necklace turns out lovely! Have a great one......

Chris my eyes are crossed, my legs arms xxx and projecting possitive vibes his way come on lad show them what your made of xxx:cross:

I've every crossed here in sunny France x hubby announced to me today that the tdf is at a route on our way back up through France on Saturday ... He said I think we will leave Monaco super early so he could watch it... Think my raised eyebrow said it all lol

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I've every crossed here in sunny France x hubby announced to me today that the tdf is at a route on our way back up through France on Saturday ... He said I think we will leave Monaco super early so he could watch it... Think my raised eyebrow said it all lol

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Oh come on Ellie never mind Monaco get to the TDF asap - LOL - Monaco is one place I desperately want to go to (walk around the F1 circuit) sad I know!

Tuesday 10/7
I have had a fab day spending it with my friend who lives in Switzerland, retail therapy & lunch out. Its great to look at clothes knowing I can choose anything in the shop and know they would fit except for the length :( need to chop at least 6" off my legs. My friend couldnt get over how fab I look she said I am 'glowing', a new bobby brown shimmer brick may have something to do with it.......... my son has bought some new clothes so he looks even smarter and his hair has been cut shorter .......... and he looks mighty fine in them, ready for his interview tomorrow and his sister's graduation ceremony. The old debit card has taken some battering the past couple of days but eh ho it's only money!

Glad my friend came a day before MrR returns, the house looks like I've employed a cleaner, he will think he has stepped into someone else's home (im not that bad really but work does take over at times and housework isnt a priority when you are cream crackered.

Im so looking forward to him being home, Ive enjoyed being here with my 2 pests but still its wierd without him. So the house is clean ladies I can now do lovely stuff - my hobbies :) :) :)

Sounds like the start of a great summer xxx

Back