Consolidation ChrisR Consolidation journey = 280 days

All crossed here! Sounds like a fun time, plus, you get to eat cheese. Frankly, I'd be happy just with the cheese. Mmmm, cheese.

Sorry, got distracted...enjoy the graduation!

Jx

Sounds like you've had a nice few days Chris :) I bet you can't wait for Mr R to get home. Hope he picks you up something nice from duty free :) x

Wed 11/7

He is home tired but had a fab time ........... my fav perfume from the duty free, perfume for my daughter and wrap around sunglasses for my son. Everyone is happy to have him home. He is now in zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz land so its a nice meal later together. Busy day tomorrow just dont know how I'm going to get ready in the time we have from my daughter having her hair done in town to getting back here and then leaving to get to UCLAN. Its actually sunshining today but it is so cold :( cant win with this blasted weather, hope its dry tomorrow :)
PP today while im out tomorrow
muffins, omelette, hm yoghurt, marinated chicken plus loads of other protein but dont know what until Ive been to the butcher's

yep he did do well P.

My son thinks he did OK too in his interview - we just have to wait for a phone call now so keep sending those positive vibes to Lancashire please and keep everything crossed :) thank you x

Hope its good news xxx

Everything crossed here again ;) our friends met up with us in nice today ... They were in Monaco the other day and walked the grand prix track so we will probably do the same when we arrive tommorrow.

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Don't cry too much tomorrow Chris haha oh yes you will lol xxx

Everything crossed here again ;) our friends met up with us in nice today ... They were in Monaco the other day and walked the grand prix track so we will probably do the same when we arrive tommorrow.

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

One Day!!! glad your having a fab time - when do you get to the Tour - a fab mountain stage today, France is such a beautiful country

Have been away from this for the past few weeks. Have a lot of catching up to do with all your posts, but it looks like everyone is still hanging in there and 'loving the Dukan' and its success.
Have a wonderful day at the graduation and you will feel fab and on top of the world (and of course, smelling gorgeous too)... Thanks to Mr.R. (Is that the abbreviation for Mr. Right....)

Hope today was a fabulous day Mrs R - I bet there wasn't a dry eye close to u at the ceremony..... Glad Mr R home and with such good presses - a well trained one for sure! Keeping fingers crossed for sons job - hope he gets it...... Lovin your menus - looking like conso is a doodle now? xxxx

Friday - 13/7

fab day - I was a very proud mum yesterday but no change there as I am one everyday ............ and meeting BF's family was OK too. Meal a disaster so Im on a mission later to complain. Foodwise completely off Dukan but its not a worry for me I know what to do.

MrR has tickled off to work - he is very tired so a chilled Saturday & Sunday I think. Going to do some housework so over the weekend we can relax.

Still no news for my son, if no phone call today then he hasnt been successful again - MrR said they obviously are not very good at recruitment and you would think the jobs were for graduates not typically young peoples jobs on a motorway services ......... he is going to be very upset again and I wonder how many knocks he can take.

PP today - muffins, roast chicken, roast salmon. boiled eggs

have a good day everyone x

Still no news for my son, if no phone call today then he hasnt been successful again - MrR said they obviously are not very good at recruitment and you would think the jobs were for graduates not typically young peoples jobs on a motorway services ......... he is going to be very upset again and I wonder how many knocks he can take.

Seriously, if people just remembered and adopted common courtesy, life would be so much NICER! A prompt call to say "yes you have" or "no you haven't but thanks for coming" got the job would leave everyone knowing exactly where they stood and stop the horrible waiting!! I do feel for your son, Chris, really I do.

Enjoy your day, proud mummy :D

P x

I'm keeping things crossed too Chris. I remember the awfulness of recruitment rejection when just starting out. And yes, it's very poor practice not to let people know promptly. Am hoping it's just because they're a bit slow though and that he'll have good news.

Well done on your Dukan attitude to the meal, good on ya! Jx

Well ........... having lots of things crossed and your positive vibes have helped my handsome son get a job - 'THANK YOU' - my son Michael is overjoyed, he is now a site maintenance assistant, has an induction tomorrow and then next week he is an employee - I am so chuffed for him, such a weight off my mind, I really was worried about him. They rang up this morning at 9.30 he went in for a short informal interview while I waited in Starbucks having a coffee. It was a pleasure to see his handsome beaming face when he came back. His future boss said he looked like Vernon Kay! So two fab days of being a very proud Mum. I will upload photos later of them both from yesterday.

Thanks again for listening about my family lows and highs it is very much appreciated - not only have you all helped me to lose 56lbs but been here to help in other ways too.

:thankyou:

Back