Consolidation ChrisR Consolidation journey = 280 days

Sunday 15/7

Thank you Lyonsie we had a lovely day and it has been such a pleasure to see them both so happy and in a word of my son's - BUZZIN

My son had his induction yesterday and starts work today - do hope he likes it but why am I worrying - of course he will.

Over indulged a little last night with champagne (delish) bubbles went straight to mine and Rebecca's head - thought we would treat ourselves to celebrate the successes of the week. So Dukan has taken a back seat the past few days im afraid but it can be sorted starting today. Not sure whether to have more PP's - what do you think girls?

Another chilled day I think today - the sun is shining so fingers crossed might just go for a canal walk - would be lovely if the weather stays dry.

Oh Chris hope the stuff you ordered from the next sale is all lovely!!!! Nice to add to your new wardrobe - I bought a pair of size 12 skinny jeans today to wear with my new black patent heels!!! LOL - oh and a glittery bag to add to it !!!! Love it - get us - fashion victims!!! LOL well I am! x

Yep T I could spend an absolute fortune on clothes if I could ........ nothing exciting in my Next delivery - stuff for work really nice tops, vest tops for hols if I get one etc couple of blouses - love being able to wear tops with 'buttons all the way down' and them not gaping open. Would never ever wear a shirt before Dukan. My wardrobe is a tad packed Trudy - LOL

I am going to need loads of winter stuff have nothing that will be ok except for trousers and the odd top ......... defo need to buy clothes to keep warm -

CHRISR said:
Sunday 15/7

Thank you Lyonsie we had a lovely day and it has been such a pleasure to see them both so happy and in a word of my son's - BUZZIN

My son had his induction yesterday and starts work today - do hope he likes it but why am I worrying - of course he will.

Over indulged a little last night with champagne (delish) bubbles went straight to mine and Rebecca's head - thought we would treat ourselves to celebrate the successes of the week. So Dukan has taken a back seat the past few days im afraid but it can be sorted starting today. Not sure whether to have more PP's - what do you think girls?

Another chilled day I think today - the sun is shining so fingers crossed might just go for a canal walk - would be lovely if the weather stays dry.

A couple of extra pp days will sort out the overindulges of the week Chris. Have a great walk its great yo see the sun...he's been a.stranger far too long xxx

How fab that you all have something to celebrate! Hope your son's first day goes well and he comes back buzzin'!

Looks lovely round your way. I'm a right city girl but I do like to get put and do a bit of walking in the country. Must be nice to have it on your doorstep.

Enjoy the next delivery - good timing with getting to TW before, not after the sales! Jx

My son enjoyed his first day, he has already gone from having a contract for 14 hours to 21 a week and has been asked to do an extra shift tomorrow. So all is well with my son. I'm so glad he's happy :)

Joodle it is beautiful here, very quiet and peaceful which I love but if I want a city fix Manchester or Liverpool are only an hour away.

110% Dukan for me from tomorrow

Good news on your sons hours....he'll cost you less when he has more cash in his pocket lol xxx

congrats to your son :D

Good news on your sons hours....he'll cost you less when he has more cash in his pocket lol xxx

Don't I know it and thats in extra food alone he is permanently hungry! the best though he's partial to smoke salmon parcels from M & S! and eats fruit til it comes out of his ears.
A perk of the new job is his clocking in card can get him 70% off in such places as KFC & others on the site, he tells me there is healthy food too he can choose :)

im back home chris and frozen solid LOL

That's what mums are for...my sons earn twice as much as me and I still keep treating them lol xxx

Tues 17/7 PP

My holidays are going too fast, the weeks are flying by ........... my daughter is off today so its clothes shopping to look for something for this 50th party Im going to on Saturday - do hope I get something later.

+ 4 which isnt a worry just means PP's/cruise and no extras until its gone I'm not on my own Ellie is with me :) - its very do-able, ive had stomach ache on and off since last Thursday so it just shows its not good to go dukan awol.

So its protien all the way today actually looking forward to it - less hassle - LOL

thinking to myself about putting 4 on - its not a step back its called 'living' at least with Dukan we can ..... don't you all agree? Ive had my little holiday from dukan so its back to dukan work :)

Need to buy some flavourings missing my favs coconut, caramel and mocha. I've others in the cupboard but I just dont like them.

Back