Consolidation ChrisR Consolidation journey = 280 days

Friday 5/10
My day off - thank goodness, full on at work and it seems to be taking me an age to get used to being back at work. Working an evening class is a killer especially since Ive been in work since 8am. but the student I'm working with is lovely so that's a bonus! I am missing minimins but I'm so tired so I've just been logging on to check emails, FB and a little look at Ebay recently just too cream crackered for a computer screen. I haven't even been reading when I go to bed and that is unheard of ...........

I do hope everyone is OK and not struggling like me although thinking about it I have definitely not reverted back to pre-dukan its just my sugar demons are resident at the moment!!! Anyway I am fine could be a lot lot worse re diet. Love to you all - you know who you are my minimin friends .........................

Oh Chris your such a miss on hear xxxx pleased them sugar demons are under control atm. Enjoy your day off and do some relaxing, arty, chrissy things xx youll be back in minimins soon thinking of you xxx

im with you ;)

Flaming sugar demons are getting everywhere!! could say they have gone viral!! Nice to hear from you Chris glad to hear you have a lovely student too, well they have a lovely mentor too!! x

Glad to read u mrs r.... The demons are plaguing us all to some degree!!!! Glad ur new student nice... Did u consider just doing conso for a bit? Might help. Xxxx

We will be here when you need us Chris x

Hi Chris, so sorry to her you are having a stressful time at the moment! It sounds like you are doing an amazing job of holding things together! Well done for staying strong and not reverting to old food ways - take care of yourself! Xx

Saturday 20/10
Hi Everyone, Ive got 4 more long days to work next week then I'm off for a whole week and cannot wait ............ this term seems to have taken me ages to just get used to being up and out early. The next term will be a hectic one with the christmas shop orders etc oh well I still love my job and tiredness and stress goes hand in hand with it! Diet OK could be better but I'm getting there.
All OK I hope :) xxx

Lovely to read you Chris. Keep plodding with Dukan. Its a life time Of good choices xxx

Lovely to see a post from you Chris, we miss you x

Wooo hoo great to read you Mrs R!Have a wonderful half term!! xxx

just caught up on your diary .. and yes i loved it ofcourse! bet you cannot wait till half term! xx

Good evening Chris. Enjoy half term and chill xxx hope your Dukaning well

Hey how you doing fellow dukaneer? It's hard this count down into autumn - but at least we get a lie in on Sunday - clocks go back! Hope all is ok, it's a bit of a struggle isn't it? But that's what it's all about I guess

How the Dukan conso going? Hope your winning your battle and being as artty as ever Chris xxx

Back