Consolidation ChrisR Consolidation journey = 280 days

No half term news - hope it was a good one Mrs R - miss reading you Mrs!!!

SOOOOO still no posts - maybe you are popping on here from time to time to catch up and just not posting???? Hope so - still missing you Mrs R - hope life is being kind to you and all is well...... Don't need to be on Dukan straight and narrow to be in touch with us gals - just reading our diaries should remind you of how we all struggle..... For me conso has been the hardest part of Dukan - but then having always been a yo-yo dieter I should have realised the 'end' of the diet would be the time that told!!!! Won't say I have won the battle yet by any means but I am fighting it all the way!! Only thing I am sure of is that I don't want to weigh 20 stone again and that coming on here every day helps soooo much! xxxxx

Hi Chris xxx

How you doing stranger ? X

hope your ok xx

I'm fine, just struggling at the mo so feeling a fraud when it comes to dukan :( on a positive i'm still in 14s a tad tight but much better than a size 20 tight :)
I've found out I've a problem with both feet (numbness and very painful) its called Morton's Neuroma - difficult to go walking for any length of time. Just waiting for appointment to have injections into them :( so that's not helping. Otherwise I'm fine - hope everyone is ok too.

Lovely to hear from you. And my hubbys got that., or i should say did. They said its unusual for men but he had an it remove from one foot then when he healed from the other. That was 8 years ago and the haven't grown back. So there is pain relief Chris xxx

And i agree a tight 14 better than a twenty. Hope you find your mojo Chris xxx

Lovely to hear from you. And my hubbys got that., or i should say did. They said its unusual for men but he had an it remove from one foot then when he healed from the other. That was 8 years ago and the haven't grown back. So there is pain relief Chris xxx

thanks Sid they are trying the injections first then if it doesn't work then the op. Apparently rare to get it in both feet at the same time and rare to have 2 in each foot at the same time - I've always been awkward ......... So Mr Sid will know how painful it is. As you know I'm on my feet most of the day, this Tuesday did 9 - 9 then up all night with the pain and numbness not good ......

Hope you are OK x

That is rubbish Chris and we know how much you love your walking - hope the injections sort it out for good..... When are they injecting.... Glad your keeping on top of things Dukan wise - I am struggling a little with the last few pounds to get back to TW and those few pounds have definitely affected how my clothes fit - I was a 12 but now I am right between 12/14 depending on the label!!!! LOL! Lovely to hear from you on here xxx

oh it is nice to see you back on here Chris. Your feet sound painful hope the injections work for you. x

Aww Chris :( sorry to hear about your feet, hopefully the injections sort it out without having to resort to ops...

You shouldn't let not being on the diet prevent you from posting :) we love to hear how you're doing no matter whether being on the diet or not (so no more "fraud" talk :) ok?)

hope you're having a good weekend and hope the appointment comes through soon for you xx

thanks everyone for all your kind words ........... I promise to try and post but sometimes I'm that cream crackered at night I don't even bother to log on! I'm trying to do some online xmas shopping so I should be on a bit more well fingers crossed if I can find anything that doesn't cost a fortune!

Chris a few words when ever you can as we do miss you. keep at the diet the best you can. I mentioned your feet to hubby and his surgeon said high heels are one of the causes for mortons lol ive never seen Eddie in heals yet but I must say he has great legs for them lol have a great sunday xxx

nice to hear from you on here chris...hope you get some relief from the injections xx

Gosh Chris, I've never heard of that but it certainly sounds painful. Here's hoping that they sort you out quickly...
(signed a fellow tight size 14 oldie :))

OUCH! my friend wating for the op, shes been in pain a long time, u poor thing. Hope u get injections v soon. Do those 'foot pads' u can buy in chemists do anything to help for now? I think they spread the load, our padded bit gets a bit thinner as we get older, I thought i had same thing from running but was told it wasnt, it bleeding hurt though, hope u heal very quickly and get back on the dukan bus xx

Not much has helped so far :(
Sid at 5' 10", high heels and me don't go together except for the odd wedding so can't blame them, don't know what's caused them really, just know its blasted painful. Hopefully the injections will sort them. I'm going to Arley Hall in Cheshire tomorrow to help stage floral exhibits our level 3 students have done. Tuesday night 49 staff and students are going to visit the hall to see the Christmas Floral Extravaganza complete and to watch a floral demonstration. Cannot wait ........ sore feet and all. Thanks everyone have a good weekend x

its not the heels then but the amount of busy feet time! u are always so busy and i guess that means always on ur feet, hope u get some relief very soon, enjoy the floral exhibits x

have a good weekend............Dukan good????????????? i HOPE XXX:D

Back