Cruise PV ChrisR dukan journey

Ah Chris would be proud to come from Scotland, wouldn't you Chris? ;) :D

Think the bad weather is due here tomorrow - gales etc from what I hear. :eek:

Well done on your 2lb loss too - you are getting on like a house on fire! 2lbs is a great loss. If I could continue to lose 2lb a week I would be the happiest person on the planet. Is still a tiny voice in my head saying 'It's all going to grind to a halt any day now don't you realise?' :rolleyes: Need to prove that tiny voice wrong!

Enjoy the rest of your weekend and hope you are feeling better soon xx

Hi Wheesht I love Scotland but only been to the borders and Edinburgh. Another favourite place is Northumberland. But I am proud to be where I'm from which is the North West of England between Manchester and Liverpool. People have the impression it is dirty cities but we have beautiful scenery and beautiful places too :)

Last edited:
Might not be 100% but made 2 lots of muffins and 3 bread for the working week. Chilli and Chicken & BNS Curry in the freezer. Salmon cooked for my lunch tomorrow. So all prepared for another hectic week. Hope I feel better tomorrow :)

Just pulling your leg hehe. This place seems to be overrun by people from scotland - I knew you would be too scared to disagree cos you are outnumbered!

There are loads of gorgeous places round by you. Haven't been to the north of england for a while. Spent a few days in clitheroe a few years ago. Gorgeous countryside.

Well done for being so organised despite being ill, you poor thing. You must have been cooking all day!

Last edited:
Fair play to you, Little Miss Organised. You've been cooking up a storm. I'm following your lead and have lunch of spag bol and turnips in Tupperware ready to grab in the morning. I made a batch of lemon and fennel muffins today for the week ahead which smell delish but have to wait till the morning for the taste test. What do you add to yours?

Sunday 11/9 PV

Think ive got a water infection started on Friday - wierd pain dont think its cystitis. Any advice :)

Are you drinking plenty? Would make sure you are flushing your kidneys, esp as cranberry a no-no.

Is your back hurting? Have a check at docs in case it is a kidney infection. My mum suffered with a couple of bouts last year, needed anti-biotics.

Look after yourself!! xx

Feel better today, will see how I am over the next few days and if need be will take a trip to see DrK :)
I got in from work at 5, Ive been to the shop, taken library books back, cooked chicken and leek soup for tomorrow's lunch. Cooked my son's meal. Cooked Rice for MrR. Folded dry washing, loaded the washer, loaded the dryer, changed the bed etc etc so ............how come women can multitask and my MrR cant even find a small jar of mustard!!! LOL Now taxi service taking my son to his girlfriend's house (30 mins round trip) sorry Im not moaning just amazed at what I do in such a short time. :) hope everyone has had a good day xxx

:chores016::eat::scale::7600::read::superwoman:

:girlpower:​

You in a nutshell! ;)

This made me laugh Lausanne - thank you

And Wheesht I am jiggered :sigh: and it all starts again tonight - finish work tomorrow at 1.30 so straight home can do some jobs then feet up tomorrow night :)

Tuesday 13/9 PV
A good dukan day today extra busy at work just enough time for lunch was so hungry (had muffins for breakfast) made leek, courgette and chicken soup for lunch. Staff kept coming into the staffroom asking what that lovely smell was - it was my soup! Delish also had a chicken breast then SF jelly & 0% yog. So that lasted me all afternoon without the temptation of a hobnob!!! Dont even want one - wierd - LOL
A colleague bobbed in today as she has been off and couldnt believe how much weight I'd lost. She is a good friend so I told her about Dukan. She doesnt think she can do it as she has no willpower but neither did I!!! Another colleague has decided to do WW because she said Dukan is too restrictive. I had my lunch I was full up and this person has a WW meal and was still hungry - No contest is there. But each to their own decisions Dukan is not for everyone but for me it is ;)

Soup sounds lovely :)
I do find it amazing that when I get compliments and explain Dukan that people sound interested but focus on what they can't have rather than what they can.
Can honestly say I don't miss or crave anything, I do think it's about making it varied and tasty which is what we do AND we never go hungry so big result :)
Have a great day tomorrow x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Soup sounds lovely :)
I do find it amazing that when I get compliments and explain Dukan that people sound interested but focus on what they can't have rather than what they can.
Can honestly say I don't miss or crave anything, I do think it's about making it varied and tasty which is what we do AND we never go hungry so big result :)
Have a great day tomorrow x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Yes I agree - If I can do Dukan then anybody can. What I love about Dukan is that it has done something with my head - how I dont know. I can have mars bars in the fridge and I have never thought I must have one. Pre Dukan I would have been desperate to eat one or two! a voice would b in my head to get one. I must have said since joining the forum a dozen times I cant get over it - every Sunday morning I get on the scales. Start shaking my head whilst Im logging on to report the weight loss to my minimin friends
(this is me on a sunday morning) :eek::bliss::clap::banana dancer::wee:

It's like a wee ray of sunshine :character00238: to visit in here and read your post today. Yay for shrinking bottoms, boobs and bellies! Yay for Dr. D! :)Xx

Another good day except I tripped up in the chiller and almost landed on a bouquet of flowers (leaving presentation tomorrow) it was like slow motion could see me heading for it. Im OK aching and a headache im a silly so and so dont even know how I slipped!
Another colleague/friend asked me the same question as yesterday - she could not believe I had lost so much weight in 7 weeks :) doesnt half make you feel you are getting somewhere - My manager leaves tomorrow so its homemade cakes from 10 - 2 so Im going to say my goodbyes choose a cake and give it to one of the tutors to eat ;)
Im making a fish pie for T not sure about white sauce but putting BNS and Cauli on the top and having green beans might just do a quick post see if anyone else has any ideas for a fish pie x

Sounds delish! Prob too late, but how about mashed swede as a topping?great that you're getting so many lovely comments. I think the surprise is the speed it comes off. Cannot fathom why more people aren't doing it, but I suppose different things work for different people. I do keep trying to tempt friends over to it tho ;)

Fantastic will power giving the cake away :D you are doing so well!!

Didnt make the fish pie by the time i got back from taking my son to his girlfriends it was too late so had some tuna quiche that I had made last night. Its a PP day tomorrow so fish pie on Saturday - hope the weather is not too bad over the weekend want to get some walking done inbetween the usual stuff. Im off to Manchester over the weekend, new clothes for my handsome son for his start on Monday at University. My babies are grown up :)

Im off to bed aching like mad will be alot worse tomorrow you will all hear me moaning in morning :(

Have a lovely time in Manchester

Hope you are not feeling too battered and bruised after your little 'trip' (ouch).

Prob won't speak to you again until Monday as am off for the weekend too with NO INTERNET ACCESS!!! :eek::eek::eek:

Be good! :D

Thanks Wheest have a lovely weekend away :wave_cry:hope the sun shines, speak to you Monday :) I will be very good!!! U too

Back