Cruise PV ChrisR dukan journey

Have you found anything to wear yet?

I've been exactly the same with jobs. So much I wanted to get done, but life has got in the way and 6 weeks have somehow come and rapidly gone!

Scary, I know maternity leave will be over soon, really not looking forward to that :(

Hope you've had a lovely day.

Good morning Couteaux
Ive been off since June and I've no babies so no excuse! Ive been too busy gadding about to jewellery & ceramic workshops, meeting friends etc. Oh well never mind a bit late to feel guilty - life far too short for boring jobs like painting the fence panels - LOL
I've ended up buying a pair of tailored linen trousers and top from Next. I can wear the trousers for work for the next few coming weeks. I can't go like a scruff bag can I? Always feel nervous when going somewhere new but I have to go for MrR. At least I will be able to have a picture in my head when he's talking about his boss & work colleagues when he comes home at night.
Hope you have a good day make the most of your maternity leave with your babies as like u said its gone too quick. A blink of an eye and they will be 22 and 20 like my two :=0

Saturday 3/9
Last weekend before I'm back to work. Looking forward to getting back to the routine of work but I hate the 6.30 alarm clock and soon to be dark mornings! I'm going to make some muffins and bread tomorrow for the freezer and plan my lunches. The college where I work is very near to a supermarket and an indoor market so it will be easy to grab something for lunch on the odd occasion I havent got any.

Today I'm going to Mr R's work for a company BBQ and I still dont know what to wear - I'm panicking - he's just said "dont get dressed up its in a field" GREAT now he tells me! First time I've been to meet his boss and the men MrR manages. Do men not understand women need to know these things - I'd already asked him and he'd said "how do I know Ive not been before". Arggggggggggggggh If I'm honest I would rather not go but I have too ah it will be fine I will enjoy it fingers X.
So .............. its a BBQ hope its Dukan friendly I'm going to have some grilled chicken around 11.30 then I'm not too hungry when I get there. Don't even know if there will be alchohol but I can drive home :) A good Dukan Saturday everyone weigh in for me tomorrow :)

just arrived home after a good afternoon. had a chicken leg and a burger (meat). Lots of wine, beer, gateux, sweets but managed to resist. So im proud of myself. This morning I thought what the hell am I going to wear. Id bought new trousers but thought if im going in a field im not wearing new ones. Tried a pair on that wouldnt even meet in the middle a few weeks ago and .............. guess what perfect fit :) so wore those with a new top so glad ive lost a stone because if i hadnt i would not have wanted to go and would have felt uncomfortable. Looking forward to weigh in tomorrow morning.

isn't it brill when clothes start to fit again?- it's like you've been shopping! You're doing brill - gonna check in for your weigh in tomorrow, hun. :)Xx

Up early to take my lovely daughter to work - last lie in before work tomorrow morning but never mind getting me accustomed to 6.30 starts. So weigh in ............. - 2lb (16lbs in 6 weeks) Im shaking my head as per usual on a Sunday morning. 6 weeks of not eating rubbish! Today is a few housework jobs, visit to the butchers (local farmers market), walk etc etc. Was so chuffed yesterday when my clothes did fit couldnt believe it when the zip went up without a fight! My daughter said when were shopping had i tried any of my clothes on. I said dont be daft they wont fit yet ive only lost a stone! Just goes to show we should keep trying them on. Before long they are going to be far too big - Ebay is going to be very busy with Dukan Minimins slim ladies and gents (Mark) - LOL. I feel so chilled and my head is sorted I know I am a parrot and keep repeating myself but I am AMAZED. A 2lb loss to me is absolutely bloody marvelous. :):):)

That is brilliant Chris!
You are doing fab - well done! :D

:happy096:​

Magic! Delighted for you - bet you will get loads of compliments from your work colleagues tomorrow. 16lbs in 6 weeks is fantastic. To lose that amount of weight so quickly and not feel deprived/starving/crazed:p is incredible but Dukan works!

I know what you mean about making sure to try on clothes you already own - I have a few dresses that I'm nearly there in. ( probably could get away with wearing some already but vanity makes me want to look 100% perfect in them so on hold for a few weeks more.)

It amazes me how my body shape has changed in such a short space of time. I'm like you, Chris I feel so chilled about food and my head is sorted. I don't obsess about food the way I use to. I can't ever see me eating some of the carbs I use to ever again even for galas - I feel so much stronger and healthier without them.

Hope u have a nice last day before work - I'm back 3 days now and have Dukaned my daily routine with ease. :)Xx

Think im sorted for work - breakfast & lunch organised (my little ikea bag full), planned the evening meal, I've even decided what I'm wearing tomorrow. Can't find my new academic diary anywhere but it'll turn up. Need to have a shower now, then chill time before an early night. I'd better set the alarm clock too. So ........ send good dukan vibes my way :) have a good Monday everyone x

Hope you're having a good day at work tomorrow, am sure your colleagues will notice the difference the minute you step into the building. x

Sending you very positive vibes!!

ditto Mirjam - sure your colleagues will be v impressed!

Have a great day and let us know how you got on xx

I work with a some lovely ppl so I am looking forward to being back. :) I dont think they'll notice while I still have a lot to lose but we shall see. Thank you for your good dukan vibes I'm feeling them already LOL x

Hi Had a good day and ............. yes some of my colleagues commented on me losing weight. I have resisted tempation in the staff room (choc hobnobs) & managed to remember to drink water and have skimmed milk in coffee. I need to take more lunch in or something I can snack on, this afternoon around 3 I was peckish! Although I love being off, more chill time etc I do love my job very much :) thank u for the dukan vibes LOL x

So first working day over and I did really well - im now cream crackered. Food prepped, water bottles filled, muffins defrosting clothes out, so organised I amaze myself sometimes LOL - time for bed - hope the blasted rain stops and doesnt wake me up like last night. If it wasnt the rain it was MrR's snoring that kept me awake! Have a good day tomorrow everyone:)

I am so tired ......... but it wont stop my enthusiasm for dukan. The washing/ironing will just have to wait until im back in the swing of work. Good dukan food comes first. Early to bed i think, weather awful so no walk but dont think ive got the energy anyway. Been on my feet all day and plenty of walking done between classrooms and staffroom etc. The start of a new academic year and there are a lot of very needy students with lots of questions & issues! :)
Dukan wise today has been excellent lunch was good of spicy meatballs & chicken and a muffin for snacks.
Guess what I can pull my trousers down without undoing them - ha ha ;)

Your doing so well, could be dangerous losing your trousers though lol
My muffins and lunch also prepped for tomorrow, I can't seem to relax in evenings until I know my next days food is organised.
Hope you have a great day tomorrow xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Back