Cruise PV ChrisR dukan journey

Hi Lausanne - Spiros was named after a gorgeous Greek waiter after a holiday in Corfu 12 years ago (thats how I remember when we got him). My daughter thought this lad was the bees knees! :)

Last edited:
Thursday 3/11 PV
Wide awake at 4.30 am tried to nod off again then my numpty of a neighbour decided to bring his wheely bin out at 5.30 am - so gave it up as a bad job. If its not him making a noise it's his stupid cockerals & chickens making blasted noises.

So making the most of being up early & trying hard not to be grumpy! - I finish work at 2.30 today so its not so bad. Have a good day everyone and hope you dont get woken up like me :)

Sometimes those early mornings can be very productive - you're lucky to be off work at 2:30 - that's normally when my energy gives out after an unusually early day :) I woke up wide awake at 5 AM today and got the dogs out, did laundry, cooked up some food, made a huge pot of coffee. Woke the kid up, sat down on the sofa to watch the news and drink the coffee and promptly fell asleep... I felt so foolish when I woke up and everyone had left.

Hi Lausanne - Spiros was named after a gorgeous Greek waiter after a holiday in Corfu 12 years ago (thats how I remember when we got him). My daughter thought this lad was the bees knees! :)

Young love! :heartpump: there's nothing quite like it! :D sorry to read about your rude awakening this morning. I'd say my next door neighbour is less than impressed with my car starting at 6.15am each morning! hope you're not too zonked this evening. :)Xx

Hope you get a lie in... Id kill for one this week but been up super early every day incase the builder turns up which he hasnt grrrr

Friday - 4/11
No lie in but plenty to do to keep me occupied boring stuff after a hectic working week, so glad i have friday off to catch up. Better get cracking then :)

A Dukan good 2 days - weigh in tomorrow so fingers crossed it will be a belter - lots of jobs done today never stopped but isnt it nice when you've done loads of housework and everywhere looks good :) just waiting for the steak to be ready MrR having a rare treat chips with his steak and rice pudding Ive made him. Me its lovely steak (PP) sc yoghurt and muffin. Im a happy dukan bunny!

Sunday 6/11 PV
Lost another 1 so im now under 20lbs which was one of my mini targets. 3 more little ones and it will be 2.5 stones! I cant believe ive lost 32lbs in 15 weeks!!! No wonder my trousers are falling off me LOL

Fantastic well done !!

Hello there Chris - I'm delighted to see that you've returned to work and not had a problem keeping the diet going... :)

Tuesday 8/11 PP
I am shattered must go to bed very soon! I cant focus properly im so tired fed up waking up at 4.30am then tossing and turning until 5.45 when I then decide I might as well get up. Dukan going good though so im happy with that. I cant keep my eyes open so its to my comfy bed I go :)

You're doing fab on your weight loss Chris, sorry to hear about your sleeping problems.... I'm just so tired I fall asleep as soon as I get home and then sleep for hours till it's time to go to bed and sleep even more. x

You're doing fab on your weight loss Chris, sorry to hear about your sleeping problems.... I'm just so tired I fall asleep as soon as I get home and then sleep for hours till it's time to go to bed and sleep even more. x

Thank you Mirjam Dukan is still 110% - I manage to keep going but I get very fidgety and grumpy when I'm ready for my bed. Im trying not to go to bed too early but sometimes thats the best place for me (and family!). Almost fell asleep watching the last in the series of Downton Abbey and thats not good at all. 6 more weeks of term then I will be off until after the new year :D

Wednesday - 9/11 PV
Im out tonight watching a Christmas floral demonstration to raise money for a local church. 2 of my colleagues are doing the dem so im really looking forward to it. Fingers crossed I can win one of designs that will be raffled off at the end of the event. Another colleague is on her way here for Dukan T before we go at 6.30 - cottage pie with celeriac and bns. Im hungry so hope she wont be too long. Its the end of the working week for me tomorrow and I dont know where this week has gone a blink of an eye and its weekend again. I have been doing Dukan almost 16 weeks - WOW!!!!! and what fab results I have had - love it.

isnt it the best diet ever.... wish id tried it years ago :D

Thanks for the lovely support on my diary and well done to you too, isn't this way of eating fantastic! Try having a chamomile tea before bed, might help.

You are doing so well and your diary is great!!!!

Have you found it straightforward/easy?

Its my first PV today and im scared about putting weight on!!!

Ruth
x

Back