Cruise PV ChrisR dukan journey

Hey Chris, fantastic how much weight you've lost so far, it's an amazing achievement, well done! Re the not sleeping, why don't you buy some melatonin on eBay? Both Alan and I use it and it helps you dose off. Melatonin is made by your body but it doesn't hurt to help you fall asleep a bit quicker. The brand we use is called Schiff and we buy pots that contain 300 tablets which will last you almost a year as you only need to take 1 (or 2 depending on how awake you are). It's either a white jar or a black one and they are shipped over from the States. Might be worth a try. x

Hey Chris, fantastic how much weight you've lost so far, it's an amazing achievement, well done! Re the not sleeping, why don't you buy some melatonin on eBay? Both Alan and I use it and it helps you dose off. Melatonin is made by your body but it doesn't hurt to help you fall asleep a bit quicker. The brand we use is called Schiff and we buy pots that contain 300 tablets which will last you almost a year as you only need to take 1 (or 2 depending on how awake you are). It's either a white jar or a black one and they are shipped over from the States. Might be worth a try. x

Thanks for that Mirjam I have no probs falling asleep its just staying asleep until 6.30. I have got a lot running around in my head at the moment so its probably that. I feel awful like my brain doesnt belong to me :( oh well never mind a lot worse things could happen :)

[QUOTE="CHRISR" why do I have to get up so early - does anyone think it could be effects of Dukan why im not sleeping well? wonder if im hungry?
[/QUOTE]

I'm sure I read somewhere that early waking around that time is Hypoglycaemia, though on Dukan that ought to be less of a problem. Try having your porridge / oat bran last thing a night before bed perhaps?

Are you still wondering what to wear? I belong to a closed FB group that is all about helping you to dress the best for your shape, there are quite a few people who've done great dieting but need a hand dressing their new shape. It's a very supportive atmosphere and I just love seeing people find themselves by dressing well and looking fabulous.

Hello lovely lady! You are doing so, so well - wahey!!!!

Have been trying to add you as a friend but for some reason the account is not allowing me. Very annoying. So glad that it's still on the way down for you - the scales I mean : )

You are now officially my friend :)
so glad your back :D

beginning to get grumpy and cant stop fidgeting. The wind is howling and blowing a gale, pouring down with rain and its cold ............ best place to be is bed and besides that the TV is rubbish so i will say goodnight cos im going to my warm bed :) see u all tomorrow x

I've put the early am wakening down to menopause, since for me it pre- dates Dukan. Annoying when you're tired, isn't it? I suppose it could also be food related, I'm sure read somewhere that protein makes you stay awake and carbs send you to sleep.

It is disorientating with the clothes sizes - I had to ask someone for a safety pin at work last week cos my trousers kept slipping off my newly reduced hips! Lol
This was a suit that fitted me snugly only a short while ago. Got in a size 14 yesterday, not been that for ages, fortunately i found some old stuff that id kept in the back of the wardrobe because it was good quality and I hadn't the heart to chuck it away. But I'm so afraid to buy new stuff now though in case I suddenly start going up again.
Think it will take a little while to adjust to the new me size after years of just buying a bigger size!

Same here Supertonic found a size 14 new pair XL Next trousers thought to myself they wont fit me, guess what - they do! Chuffed
Wheest our weather down here cant be as bad as yours in Scotland but yes I agree hate it with a passion - I forget what my neighbours look like in Winter! Dark mornings, dark nights = depressing winters :(

Thur 1/12 PV
awake at 5 again decided to get up at 5.30, no point in lying there. So much to do in work so going in earlier this morning. Wish next week would come and go too stressful at this time of year to have inspectors in watching your every move. Tomorrow off to Arley Hall to dress the library in fresh flowers :) well not me I just do as I'm told really and make sure the students are doing what they are told to do too - LOL it will be fab once its done so that will be one less thing the team has to worry about.
Got to start xmas shopping soon easier when you know what you are shopping for!
have a good dukan day :)

Ooo that sounds like lots of fun! When do you break off for holiday?

21st Wheest until the 9th so a long break - cannot wait. We run a floristry shop in the run up to Christmas for staff and students to buy door wreaths, grave pots etc so we are mad mad busy and we are doing funeral flowers next Wednesday as well as being inspected, great - all in a days work. Oh my its no wonder im cream crackered LOL really looking forward to seeing what we've done today in situ tomorrow. They are stunning - will take some pics but whether I can get them on here now that is the question :D

Saturday 3/12
Up early again - oh well, can get some jobs done i suppose. Enjoyed yesterday a lot very tiring but I kept thinking of the calories burned going up and down step ladders, fetching and carrying etc. The room we've dressed looks stunning, I work with some very talented florists. We met the Lady of the house and she loved it too. Looking forward to Tuesday when we go and see the house complete with other peoples work. So today lots to do as Im out tomorrow visiting a relative that lives in Cheshire. Taking her (she is 75) for lunch so do hope its Dukan friendly. I havent seen her since September so I think she will see a difference :)
PP today im hoping its roast dinner on the menu but if not I can have one when im home. Must have my roast dinner on a Sunday - have a good day everyone :)

Photos of flowers? Sounds lovely!
Going to tea with my 3 yr old godson today, so my menu choices might be more limited! But he did like my sf jelly during the summer, so maybe his mum will have some stashed away for me. They do have a sweet tooth though, so maybe I'll eat before I go.
Have a good Saturday!

Hi Chris, sounds like you are crazy busy at the moment! just think how much more exhausted you'd have been this time last yr before losing all the weight!! Jumping up and down ladders wouldn't have been so easy - I keep having to remind myself of things like that.

Hope you have a wonderful weekend xx

just think how much more exhausted you'd have been this time last yr before losing all the weight!! Jumping up and down ladders wouldn't have been so easy

Couteaux you have read my mind exactly - I may be tired because of getting up so early, work, home etc but I do have far more energy. I cant explain really other than I have a bounce in my step :D

:bighug:big hug for getting to ...........................TARGET - YEHHHHHHHHH CONGRATULATIONS XXXX

Sounds fab chris, pics are a must

You busy bee - you gotta let us see the fruits of your labour! Have a great weekend. x

Back