Cruise PV ChrisR dukan journey

Tuesday 7/2 PV
A good dukan day yesterday - drank more & a bit more exercise. Hope the weather is fine tomorrow I can go for a longer walk with being off. Ive made fish pie for lunch with sprouts - its my turn to make for myself & my dukan friend, the other staff will be jealous - ;) - MrR has got some too. Hope its good!
Its cold this morning, thick ice on the car so an extra few minutes before I can go to work.

i was just saying to hubby the other day i must make a fish pie yum yum

mmm indeed... and I've got a nice piece of smoked haddock in the freezer...

Lovely :D wish my flavourings would hurry up, they have been sitting in the delivery depot since Saturday :(

Wed 8/2 PP
Im off today working as usual tomorrow but with added hours for open evening - drumming up business for september students.
So today ............ shall I do lovely things like sewing, reading, jewellery making .............. or catch up with jobs I didnt do over the weekend because I didnt feel like doing them then. Dont exactly want to do them today but I could try and do both or at least some. Im going to write a list and prioritise ummmmmm 1. make a new bag. 2. make a new necklace ................. LOL
dukan PP menu today will be scrambled egg, muffins, salmon, spicy meatballs, 0% yoghurt and sf jelly if Ive got some.

I like the way you prioritise LOL have a good day off xx

Stuff the list Chris and do what you want - a trip to TK as described would be perfect!!! Menu's looking good for a great weight loss this week Chris and looks like your getting plenty of exercise. Weather here cold and damp with just a little bit of ice this morning, nothing like the news predicted last night!!! Have a lovely day off.............. x

grrrr i ordered mines first and they are still not here lol

You do live in the absolute middle of nowhere Ellie!!! My Dukan stuff here too - the biscuits are calling me already - devils food really - don't think I am ready to give up my muffin ration for three measly biscuits but then again there have been the very occasional days when I get to 7pm and I haven't had any oatbran so they might suffice then!!!!! Think they can live in the office though so I would actually have to come out of my house in the cold to get them!!! LOL How was TK ??? Any gems??? Hope so Chris! x

You should definitely spend days off doing enjoyable things! Fish pie sounds lovely for this horrible weather - can you give the recipe?
What's the new necklace going to be like? I realised earlier that one of the beautiful heart earrings my husband got me for my birthday had fallen out and is lost - I'm gutted :(

No lovely things done but i will have more time on friday when im off again - a friend called so ive had a lovely afternoon having a natter over coffee - work takes over your life does it not - love my job
but .............

CD my necklace will be made from wire and seed beads in shades of turquoise and blue. It will take a few hours over a few nights to make so I will take a pic when its finished.

The pie was fish I found in freezer - salmon, haddock & pollock chopped. White sauce made from fish stock, garlic, paprika & black pepper with a dollop of XL philli with thinly sliced mushrooms. Would have put prawns in too but didnt have any and chopped boiled eggs but my friend and eggs dont agree. Top was mashed bns and celeriac. Then baked in the oven - following day I microwaved until hot. My dukan friend said it was very tasty:)

Trudy - TK tomorrow x

Yum yum double yum, gonna attempt your fish pie recipe on Friday and try to use the celeriac as failed today cos I was soooo tired I cold I just threw some food together!!! Will eagerly await news of TK maxx bargains!!! Necklace sounds lovely - wish I could be just a bit creative but just not in my make up - lol!!! mind you I can muck out a stable in record time - even faster than my girls - now that's a talent surely?!LOL!

I just love playing with beads, buttons and flowers :) :) :)
I used to help my daughter muck out but think I was a hindrance ......... my job was filling the haylage net - love the smell of that

Thurs 9/2 PV
rudely awaken at 5.30 by MrR's alarm. Thick frost here, 10 mins extra to get the ice off the car then. MrR doesnt think Ive been driving almost as long as he has - tells me to take it easy the roads will be icy - yeh obviously!
Think I've got up on the wrong side of the bed -
Long day at work but will be fine once im there. Hope we get some decent students for September some that actually want to come to college and learn. We have to put up with some very obnoxious young people and adults for that matter. Sorry just a little moan.
Anyway my dukan day will be fine - muffins for breakfast, chicken & salad, beef casserole & sprouts (made last night), probs an omelette when I get in tonight after 9.
Trip to shops this afternoon if its not too cold - think Im going to buy some basics such as a white shirt, jeans etc new shoes too.

Its going to be a long day .............

CHRISR said:
I just love playing with beads, buttons and flowers :) :) :)
I used to help my daughter muck out but think I was a hindrance ......... my job was filling the haylage net - love the smell of that

My son and I were discussing the lovely smell of haylage on our walk yesterday when we passed some!! He wanted to know if it'd be safe to eat.....I advised against it :)

[QUOTE="MrR doesnt think Ive been driving almost as long as he has - tells me to take it easy the roads will be icy - yeh obviously! ]
It's a man thing....they love to state the obvious!

Back