Cruise PV ChrisR dukan journey

Monday 9/4 PP

A good dukan easter - the one and only year I've not eaten loads of chocolate/hot x buns etc. Its in the house but I just dont think about it. Did have a small glass of wine with my roast dinner but thats the only non dukan thing I've had this weekend. Today a PP not sure what though trip to the s'market I think - just remembered salmon in the fridge should have had a starter yesterday oops forgot all about it. Thats lunch then and Trudys flan for tonight.
The weather is awful as its been all weekend too wet & grey to do anything outside - this time last year the weather was lovely! So today what shall I do? the house is clean and tidy. Less stress from my daughter as she has sent her dissertation draft in so we can breath for a few days before the next assignment in due in :) Craft yehhhhhhh necklace to make and im trying to learn how to crochet via a lovely lady on YouTube - LOL
Im in tomorrow afternoon waiting for 'Mr repair man Dyson' but a friend is coming for coffee which will be good can have a good old natter about nothing really. Wednesday I'm out for the day with my lovely work colleagues helping to find and buy floristry stuff we need for Harrogate Show. Thursday its my birthday but having my hair cut too and then its Friday not sure - MrR is taking Thursday & Friday off. May suggest going into Manchester for something to eat and a mooch around the art galleries. We shall see ........

weather is horrible here too but at least the grass is growing now for the horses :D I really need to get dressed and go do the stables for the horses coming in once my haylage has been delivered but looking at the rain battering on the windows isnt motivating me LOL even the 2 dogs have went back to bed LOL

Chris sounds like a lovely week ahead planned. MY friend is a beautiful crocherer( can't spell it) and she's doing a blanket as a gift for me for when my grandson comes along, wish I was like you Chris your very arty, I'm usless at anything like that but do admire people who can x have a good Dukan day x

So close, Chris! Well done on resisting Easter temptations, never easy ( at least for me!)

Gloomy and v windy here - will almost certainly rain later. Having a mixed weekend, lovely cliff walk yesterday followed by car not starting (dead battery) so a longer than scheduled walk back home! Mr ST getting on my nerves - what is it with holiday weekends and men?!- constantly playing on his new iPhone, then stealing mine to see what apps ive got wish I d never bought him it for Xmas....I will have to confiscate iPhones at the dinner table.

Thanks ST Im glad its just not me then - HE continues to get on my pip, glad when hes back to work tomorrow if only for a 2 day rest from him.

Ellie I still have my PJ's on :)

Sid love anything to do with crafts just wish I had endless time for it ;) but crochet a mystery to me, I can knit fairisle, complex arran patterns etc but this craft seems to beat me Ive been trying for years ...........

Off for a shower, suppose I should get dressed.

mines threatened at the weekend to take today off.... i was glad when he said last night he was just gonna go in as normal lol

Tuesday 10/4 PP
The weekend has been very lazy mainly because of this dreadful weather .......... heavy rain and high winds as I type woke me up at 3 this morning. Hope it can sort itself out soon! Im grounded today waiting for the dyson to get checked. Something wrong with the on/off button. So not much exercise but I didnt go stupid with Easter food - didnt really buy any except for the 2 pests and their attachments LOL. MrR had a small bag of something and didnt even ask if I wanted just one. He does know I would have said no.
A PP again today as Im going out with work friends to a floral wholesaler and horticulture wholesaler in Cheshire tomorrow and then a birthday lunch somewhere. Looking forward to it. Thursday not sure may go to the Trafford Centre for something to eat and a little shop (birthday money). Then out again to eat on Saturday night. :)

the weather is stinking isnt it.... we got a bit sunshine yesterday... so i took the barrow round to the garden to try and get some more weeding done... its still there as 5 minutes after i got there it started chucking it down.

The local weather hear said possible snow showers fri/sat last night , today their saying overcast and wet, wish they were predicting heat wave x

A good day not eaten enough but not really been hungry ......... will make up for it once this chicken is cooked. The dyson is now mended, found out it had a washable filter in it - oops (not good with reading manuals) My colleague/friend called for coffee & a natter so had a lovely afternoon. An early night I think x

Had a lovely day out with work friends - went to another colleague's (the boss) for lunch - did wonder if she would do anything I could have anyway she clearly had my regime in her mind ........... poached salmon, salad, large sliced beed tomatoes with mozzarella & basil, and other stuff that I didnt have that wasnt dukan friendly. I know the cheese isnt but the toms were gorgeous. Throughly enjoyed lunch and had a lovely day - im jiggered now as I didnt sleep well at all last night. I can have a little lie in tomorrow while its my birthday :) Hope to do something tomorrow but dont know what not sure if MrR is off but the children and I will do something :) Hope you are all ok x

Mmmmm that lunch sounds yummy, Chris try and catch up and get a good sleep, so you can enjoy your birthday and hopefully get lots and lots of prezzys :) x

glad you had a nice day and hope you get spoilt rotten tommorrow :D

Sounds like a lovely day Chris and you really are making the most of your Easter break - anything else planned after today???? Are you back to work next week or do you get a bit longer??? Know schools are back on 18th but not sure about colleges!!! can't believe you only have 3 lbs to go to target - what a crazy thought. I hope to be not too far behind you but tbh it could be a couple of months after that I join you!! That works for me - you will be my point of information!!! Be prepared - LOL.... HAPPY BIRTHDAY minimins friend for tomorrow hope it is a good one. x

:party0019:

:birthday:

Happy Birthday to You :D Happy Birthday to You :D HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHRIS THE AMAZING DUKANEER :D

Happy Birthday Toooooooooooo Youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu xxxxxxxxxxxxx

:birthday:

:party0019:

slap some quark icing on thos muffins today :D

HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHRIS !!!! XXXX :birthday::bday::candle1:

Back