Cruise PV ChrisR dukan journey

Hi girls its ........ you've guessed it ive stayed the same again - oh well never mind a 4 stone loss is just about OK :cry:- ha ha

:D :eek: :D YEAH IVE DONE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cannot explain how I feel that Ive actually got to the 3rd phase (it is niggling me I havent lost the 2 but I will soon get over it) and I may just lose it in the next few weeks.

'A VERY BIG THANK YOU FROM THE BOTTOM OF MY HEART' TO EVERYONE ON MINIMINS THAT HAS HELPED ME GET TO TODAY'

could not have done it by myself, you know who you are! Its a bit like the Oscars - LOL
I still need your help though so please dont disappear!

Last edited:
Bring in Sir Cliff Richard *Congratulations and celebrations we want the world to know your light as light can be d,d,d,d,d* fantastic Chris I'm so pleased for you....your beautiful daughter was right your body has chosen this weight for you. Time to move on to the next phase.....with all your minimin friends...and fans, because your our hero, we will support and encourage you all the way to stab...HAVE A GREAT DUKAN DAY XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Bring in Sir Cliff Richard *Congratulations and celebrations we want the world to know your light as light can be d,d,d,d,d* fantastic Chris I'm so pleased for you....your beautiful daughter was right your body has chosen this weight for you. Time to move on to the next phase.....with all your minimin friends...and fans, because your our hero, we will support and encourage you all the way to stab...HAVE A GREAT DUKAN DAY XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Ah Sid thank you I'm so glad you chose Dukan :D

Well done you, part of losing weight and keeping it off is getting a healthier attitude and I think you really have - 2lbs is nothing, 4 stone is amazing :). I wish you every luck on your next stage of Dukan and can't wait to hear all about it. So happy for you Chris. :happy096:

Sunday 13/5 PV
The sun is shining on this lovely sunday morning - I've just added up the number of miles Ive walked this week not counting all the walking I do at work anyway the total is 24 miles not bad eh ....... so why the bloody hell couldnt I lose this last 2lbs. I will let it drop now - promise .............. Today I'm going to read lots of conso posts, read my book and do some more research on the conso subject :eek: - HELP - I'm offskis for my brekkie and walk see you later x

I am soooo happy for your Chris - going to miss you in Cruise though!!!Your DD is probably right that your body has reached it's true weight..... Keep me posted on what it is like on the 'other side'!!! Can't wait to join you but at this rate it won't be till summer time!!! Not that I mind - happy cruisin' I am!! Enjoy your walk and reading the book for the next phase!! My friend still has my book and I tried to take it back last night but honestly she nearly lynched me!!! LOL It's looking a bit worse for wear she has used it sooo much - have to say apart from reading it at the beginning and refering to it a few times I have got all my other info off here!! Where would we be without MM??? x

Welcome to conso, Chris!

4 stone is an amazing achievement, even if there are 2 stray ones which you'd rather go too. You may yet drop them in conso: much to my surprise i dropped a few more in conso to start with, after being sts for several weeks and getting v frustrated. You never know. And 2-3 lb is my current variable comfort zone, within which i dont stress too much. Your bmi looks pretty good anyhow!

What you doing for your first gala meal? I so enjoyed my first few starch and gala meals :) - a pizza express outing was high on my list, although i have to say i found it all a bit much to start with. Even now i take refuge in regular pv meals most of the time, with occaisional forays into potatoes and pasta.

Wedding clothes are always tricky for me. I recall some dreadful fashion bloomers, all recorrded for posterity. hats.... felt a bit like a lampstand on one occaision. Another, i wore a lovely purple jacket but v skimpy dress - cringes! Suits usually work best for me for these doos so long as i can peel jacket off when i get too hot. Linen dress & jacket?
You should find something online. Or are there any designer outlets near you? In the uk ive been to bicester, near oxford and come back with lots of stuff 

Oh Chris how exciting !!!!!!! You now no longer have the drama of being invited out for a meal & trying to look at the menu beforehand or call ahead.

A very big well done to you Chris, it's your determination & willpower along with your positive attitude that has got you here. You rock !

Chris

Absolutely amazing - truly amazing. Huge congratulations in your hard work, willpower and commitment.

You are a huge (not literally! ;)) inspiration and I will enjoy reading about your Conso journey.

Have no fear; keep the faith.

P x

how exciting!! A new phase, you did it YOU did it congratulations. I am so looking forward to reading what comes next for you and all of us who are looking forward to being just where u are! Well done again ;-)

All the efforts paying off, your at the next phase now, will be watching and eagerly anticipating your feedback and any tips you discover on the way through.
Good luck. Cx

so whats the plan of action ?>?

I am so delighted for you ChrisR and will be with you through your next phase. You are a real role model to follow on this Dukan Journey and as I am going to be conso in two weeks and my OH in July, we will be with you all the way as our leader.... Don't think we could have a better one. My OH has embraced this with all his being, it is great and I get to loose weight too as his Dukan Companion...

Weigh-in tomorrow, had a feed of Rhubarb the last few days and I know things are 'moving' this week, hope the scales are too..

Hi Chris I am more of a lurker than a poster these days but I had to just log on to tell you I've been following your weight loss and I'm so happy to hear you've achieved your TW. Huge Congratulations! Good luck for Conso x

so whats the plan of action ?>?

havent the foggiest Ellie other than take it slow and read/research conso. Definately PV every day I just have to get it right in my head as cruise has become so easy for me as I dont need to think looking forward to the challenge though its like starting the diet over again. Ive always just concentrated on the phase Ive been doing and never looked too far ahead and here I am ...........

Thank you to everyone for all your encouragement and kind words it should be me thanking you all ........... I'm sure I will be fine its wierd to think I can have a strawberry and like CD - OMG how ive missed my stodgy porridge in a morning. I am so looking forward to fruit above anything else - its just remembering everything I can have and the best way to have it if you know what I mean. I didnt want to post my menus really it seems unfair to you all that is still doing attack & cruise anyway wish me luck this week because I have a feeling Im going to need it x

I will be watching!!!!!! Go Mrs R! xxxx

Monday PV 14/5
Good morning on this dreary cold and grey Monday. The joys of having chidren - collected my son from the train station in town last night at 11.15p.m (he had been partying in Leeds) forgot there were no trains to our local station. This morning up at 5.20 to take my daughter to work. What am I going to look like later a full day at work then on to Costco with a colleague to buy stuff for our open day guests to nibble on ............. I'm so tired NOW plus my legs are aching like mad with all the walking Ive done. Never mind I will soon get over it I can fall into bed early tonight hope so unless my son's on/off girlfriend is here when I get home. The few hours I was in bed I didnt sleep well anyway I was thinking about my Conso regime thinking taking me awhile to get used to it rather than having too much of the things I can have now I will probably forget to have them - cruise is so easy no thinking about it except to get protein out the freezer ;)

Today is my trusty muffins, xl ham & salad, cottage pie (if Ive got the energy) and a handful of STRAWBERRIES (I will savour each one) for my first conso day does it sound OK. I dont want to go daft yet and have all the extras I need to take it slow ............ dont you all agree xxx

What a day Chris!!! Sounds like a tentative yet positive start to me!! Hope your day goes well and you manage to get a good nights sleep tonight............ Don't be frightened of conso Chris - rules are still in place - just trust Dr D and follow them!!!

Back