Christmas 2 Stone Challenge

Cathy

Silver Member
Hello All,
Just been for my WI and lost 4lbs, which takes me half a pound OVER the 2 Stone Challenge some of us started at the beginning of November.
Really pleased, and I've just squeaked in to the "11s" at 11st 13.5lbs too!!! :smiley1842:
It feels good to pass another milestone.:)
I start a refeed tomorrow, ready for our work Christmas do on the 19th and Christmas. :xmastree::26:(restart 2nd Jan)
Jo at the Pharmacy has given me some maintainance products to try, I'll let you know how they taste!
Good luck to anyone WI today.xxxx

:party0049::party0049::party0049:Well done Cathy!

That is absolutely fantastic!!!:happy096:

Love Mini xxx

Thanks Mini!! I see our BMIs are identical now and we have a similar amount to lose, to get to goal. We'll get there!! Keep strong, xxxx

well done Cathy thats brilliant keep up the good work

Sharron
xx

Fantastic Cathy!!!! You have consistantly done so well.

Unless there is a miracle I am not going to make the full 2 stone of the Christmas challene, probably miss it by about half a stone. Still there is another week to go and with all the stress and last minute shopping you never know :)

Have a fab time on your night out Cathy you really deserve to be the belle of the ball. :D

well done babe for killing the challenge!! Ya have done great and congrats for getting into the "11's" zone!! Gud luck for refeed and have a fab xmas now after that result, way to go girl!!

Well done hun that is fantastic news! Enjoy your refeed and have a fab time at your do's.

Big hugs for doing so well.

x

Well done on the 4lbs loss!!! Hope your enjoying your refeed & its going well!!! Caz xx

Back