Christmas Challenge

Hello Busy Mum,

Unfortunately I have lost ZERO pounds this week ??!!!!
I am gutted .
I just wanted to thank you for setting up this challenge . I hope we have a January challange
As I have not met my target for this month.
Regards
Miss Piggy 123

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Awww bless Misspiggy. I know you can't see a change on the scales... but have you noticed if you've lost inches instead this week? I have a theory that your body does an adjustment every so often. Are you staying 100% over Christmas? x x x

Hi Teapot,

Thank you for your kind words.
I have been 80%.
As I suffer from very low vitamin D , my bones cause me quite a bit of pain.
I have eaten some nuts , here and there.
I guess that maybe the cause of my downfall .
I have lost just over half a stone this month and a total of four stone plus.
I have received quite a lot of compliments on my weight loss , I am very happy with the diet and I do believe that if I was to stick to it 100% I would have reached my goal.
Oh well I have two stone and eleven pounds to reach my target.
So sorry for the essay
Regards
Miss Piggy 123

Sorry me again,

Does any one know what 81.3kg is in stones,
If I Google search it it comes up as 12stone and 8lbs.
However if I check the online conversion chart it states 12stone and 11lbs.
If the first one is correct then I would have lost three pound. Sorry I am a bit confused.
Regards
Miss Piggy 123

Hey MissPiggy
You have to take your health needs into consideration, are doing, and still losing weight. Losing over 4 stone is phenomenal and understand why you'll be getting compliments. I'm looking forward to watching your continued journey to goal in the New Year. It may be a little slower, but you have to do what's good for you too. I hope this next week is a much better one and you have a lovely Christmas x x x

ps I'm rubbish at stones and pounds etc and just multiply my kg loss by 2.2lbs for the challenge

Thank you Teapot,

It only this forum that keeps me going
Regards
Miss Piggy 123

5lbs for me this week Busy Mum - Merry Christmas! x x x

well done Teapot! I am so pleased for you, just 3 more kg and you'll be under 100! and then you will just see the numbers drop. I broke the 80kg challenge and now can't wait to my next minitarget 75kg, then next will be 70kg and so on!

we are on the way!!!

May the gifts of peace and joy be yours at Christmas time and happiness dwell around you wherever you go!
Merry Christmas! xxx

Well done Teapot,

That's a great loss
Regards
Miss Piggy 123

Thanks NewGirl

Just got off the phone with my sister talking about the food for tomorrow. Going to take a lot of willpower but so close to cracking the 100kg barrier I don't want to jeopardise anything. There will be christmas again next year. Staying on track is so worth it and important this year... and the best present I can give myself instead of giving myself a hard time for cheating or quitting :)

Thanks Misspiggy x x x

Thanks Nina x x x

Hi Busy mum, 4lbs for me this week. (That's 8 in total as last weeks not be amended yet.) X

TABLE UPDATED - Christmas Eve (1.24pm)

Well done all! Fantastic losses! WOW, you have all done fabulous.

I'm sorry I haven't been online for about a week :eek:. Unfortunately I've had a family emergency. All is well now, I'll do another post explaining everything.

Definitely up for a January challenge if anyone's interested.

:xmassign:

Hi Busy Mum,

Sorry to hear of your family issues.
I am defiantly interested in the January challenge.
And once again for taking the time to organise the challenges .
Regards
Miss Piggy

Hi busy mum I weight in today and have loss 3lbs so happy in the 11s at last

Hi Mburke,
Well done with your weight loss .
Regards
Miss Piggy

Well done,Mburke,congratulations on another great week,I too broke into the 11's this week,Great feeling.Have a blessed Christmas.:48:

Last edited:

Well done,Burke,congratulations on another great week,I too broke into the 11's this week,Greta feeling.Have a blessed Christmas.:48:

Fantastic results ladies! Great Christmas presents to yourselves!

P.S. Well done Mburke you've achieved your Christmas challenge and with a pound to spare!

Hello BusyMum sorry to bother you, when you get a chance after Christmas could you please update my table, I had 2 weigh ins and I've lost 14.5lbs , my next weigh in is this Friday. so I am ready for next challenge. thank you :flowers:

Back