Christmas 2021 Challenge 🎄🤶🎁

congrats to everyone who have done so well this week. Been missing in action a bit as I am recovering from covid, like so many things it has a knock on effect to my ms. I would love to join the new challenge great way to keep motivated and on plan reporting in weekly.

congrats to everyone who have done so well this week. Been missing in action a bit as I am recovering from covid, like so many things it has a knock on effect to my ms. I would love to join the new challenge great way to keep motivated and on plan reporting in weekly.
Oh no look after yourself and when back to strength c

Hope you are recovering well, welcome to the challenge. We will be doing another challenge from first week in Jan to Easter xx

Hope you are recovering well, welcome to the challenge. We will be doing another challenge from first week in Jan to Easter xx
I was one of the fortunate ones I had covid mildly. But dealing with the fatigue and lack of energy a bit more challenging but I am sure in time this will bounce back I am just being impatient lol That challenge will be perfect and will be joining to keep me on the straight and narrow.

I lost 2lb this week which was a big surprise but a nice one. I think I might reach my challenge goal of 12lb lost by Christmas I have 3lb to go

shrinkingviolet -15 lb lost target 24lbs
Lisa - target 12lbs
French Chic -23 pounds (S: 162)
purpleorc 9lbs lost 3lb to go.
boofle 3,5/7
DeeOneUK 7lb lost/3lbs to go
Mazzyboo 0/30
Dolly Rocker 0/26

I know from having lymphoedema how much weight you can gain from liquid. thus far I have lost 8 litres out my legs. Apparently weight loss and me being religious about wearing my pressure garments has attributed to that. The fluid build up will be painful as it presses on nerves etc all you can do is put cold compresses if you can tolerate and elevate your legs. Also take any pain relief prescribed by your doctor. My sister and her husband suffered from the vaccine side effects I was lucky no more than a sore arm for a few days.

Lisa - target 12lbs
French Chic - 6 pounds (S: 163)
boofle 3,5/7
Mazzyboo 0/30
Dolly Rocker 0/26

Okay, so I guess I will just update my weight with my gain (which is now only 1 pound). But obviously, I have to adjust my goal for how much I want to lose. But I least I maintained over November/Thanksgiving which was very hard. So, I guess I'll shoot for 6 pounds. Sigh.

6 pounds is still good, any weight loss is good. It maybe not where you want to be but a difficult time of year with temptations around every corner. But on a positive note you maintained over the thanksgiving / November period which is an achievement. We all get gains I have had a few over the past year. But I try not to let them derail me as they would in the past. I draw a line and pick myself and carry on.

Lisa - target 12lbs
boofle 3,5/7
Mazzyboo 0/30
Dolly Rocker 0/26

Okay, so I guess I will just update my weight with my gain (which is now only 1 pound). But obviously, I have to adjust my goal for how much I want to lose. But I least I maintained over November/Thanksgiving which was very hard. So, I guess I'll shoot for 6 pounds. Sigh.
Hey you can always adjust the goal to what you believe you will realistically hit. I’ve done that and it keeps me motivated as I know I can hit it or close!

I lost 2lb this week which was a big surprise but a nice one. I think I might reach my challenge goal of 12lb lost by Christmas I have 3lb to go

Lisa - target 12lbs
French Chic -23 pounds (S: 162)
boofle 3,5/7
Mazzyboo 0/30
Dolly Rocker 0/26
🤞🏽🤞🏽🤞🏽

Well in shock I news I’ve had a real whoosh! 4lb this week ( considering getting a dot over 2lb is a whoosh for me I’m delighted!!). I have 5 to go for Christmas but realistically think I’ll end up short .

shrinkingviolet -19 lb lost target 24lbs
Lisa - target 12lbs
boofle 3,5/7
Mazzyboo 0/30
Dolly Rocker 0/26

Well in shock I news I’ve had a real whoosh! 4lb this week ( considering getting a dot over 2lb is a whoosh for me I’m delighted!!). I have 5 to go for Christmas but realistically think I’ll end up short .

shrinkingviolet -19 lb lost target 24lbs
Lisa - target 12lbs
boofle 3,5/7
Mazzyboo 0/30
Dolly Rocker 0/26
Fantasticcccccccc xxx

Back