Christmas Angels or Demons!!

irish molly

Maintaing LT loss on GL
Christmas season is really starting to ramp up. So, I am just wondering how much or how little is everyone preparing to gain over the festive period.
The Angels :angel09:will ideally hope not to gain even an ounce. The Demons
devil-smiley-019.gif
will give in to temptation at every turn.
In the real world we have to balance between the two :devilangel:
So what does everyone consider an acceptable slippage over the holidays. Personally, I'll be o.k. with a gain of about four pounds between now and the start of January. I don't think I'd like to put on too much more than that. I guess that makes me a
devil-smiley-023.gif
What are you???????

I think I'm a bit of both .... I'd love to sts but know darned well I won't ..... About 4lbs would be 'acceptable' ish .. as long as it is got rid of before the end of January!! ;) xxx

Yep, the losing bit in January will be the challenge for us all. I bottled my damson gin last night and had to sample a few glasses, so I have started my Xmas slide

I would like to stay the same, we will see. Don't think I'll be drinking as much as I used to at christmas - had a glass of wine the other night and wasn't really fussed but had a huge headache the next day!!

I found that the first time I had wine Gemma - I thought it was great and I'd never get back to consuming alcohol the way I used to. Unfortunately it wasn't long before I was back to 'normal' :eek: xx

I'm sure after the 11th Dec(works christmas do = very boozy) I will be the same

Yeah, you think after TFR that you'll never drink as much again but......... the first opportunity of good company and good wine and all resolve just melts away!!! A little of what you fancy can't do any harm!

Yeah - it's sticking to the 'little' that's my downfall ;) xx

Back