Christmas Challenge?

Another lb for me please Louise....

Not sure I will meet the challenge at this rate, but at least its still coming off...

Hope everyone else is doing ok..
Jx

Well done on your weight losses everyone. I'm 2lbs off this week so I'm pretty chuffed :D

Well done Ness! Go you! lol

Hiya Riley, good to have you on board. STS this week for me, first week of STS, feels odd! Oh well, onwards and upwards (well, downwards!)

Updated Stats...so now our new people have to update us :p

Glittering gem - (14) -3
LaLaLou - (28) -18
Panda peepers - (28) -1.5
Missjelly - (42) -4
Jane-D - (29) -12
Ness - (28) -10.5
Cuddle paws (28) -15
Shyane - (28) -5
Ma q - (14) -2
Pink fluff - (28) -9
Possible - (20) -4
LilLenny - (28) -6
Tweetypie - (28) -7
Shiobhan - (28) -1.5
<3FallenxAngel<3 - (24)
Cakeless - (42)
Riley - (25)

Hey thanks Louise, STS is still good, its much better than any going on, and I bet it means you will have a big loss next week, so don't be downhearted.....Good luck for next week....Jx

I'm in a good mood again, weighed myself again this morning and I'm down 1.75lbs from yesterday?! Lol, I'm taking that as this week's loss!

Hey, you didn't get round to weighing yourself yesterday did you (wink wink)...lol....well done Louise...you go girl, you are winning the challenge....Jx

14 stone 9lbs
goal = 13 stone 7.

2lbs a week loss for next ten weeks will give me 1 stone 6lbs

so judging from current weight i should get to 13 stone 3lbs ... but 13 stone 7lbs will be more then enough for me.

16 stone 2 was my starting weight on this thread , now 14 stone 9lbs so in total since i posted on this thread ive lost 17lbs (i think im rubbish at maths lol)

I started reading and wondered what in the world is a stone. British (thanks wikipedia) I started at 29.85 stone and am now 28.28 stone

I am hoping to maintain this "rate" of loss at all costs so I am going to set my Christmas challenge at 5 Stone. I have no idea if that is even possible but I have been doing it for 3 weeks fingers crossed I can keep doing it.

Good Luck man ! I AM SICK of being FAT :)

2lb loss for me this week. (hoping for more-- maybe next week). Great job everyone!

Another lb for me please Louise...slow but sure...I am the tortoise..lol..Jx

Hiya all,

I have had a 2 week err kinda time out.
Im so nice to myself sometimes!:rolleyes:

Anyhoo after celebrating anniversary and being out with family and friends etc Im back on plan for the rest of the Chrimbo challenge.
11 weeks this week till christmas and I plan to lose 16 pounds.

Weigh in is on Wed night so will report back then.

Crikey aint long is it!!! So who has their christmas shopping all done ??:p:eek:

i have most of my shopping done. I shop throughout the year. just a few more people between now and christmas. I tend not to buy for immediate family unless its unique until close to christmas otherwise they might "get it themselves" after I already got it :)

Well done everyone! That's brilliant losses. And hi to Nerys, I don't think I've "seen" you before? Good luck with reaching your Christmas goal :)

I'm still well up for this challenge, loving the feeling of seeing the numbers on the scale going down.

Back