Christmas Challenge

NOOOOOOOOOOO i didnt see this had been made already please add me i would like to pledge 14lbs again thank you xx

No problem, I've added you to the challenge. Best of luck!

Iv Lost 6lb This Week :) x

Excuse me Mrs, didn't you think you hadn't lost anything a couple of days ago! Just goes to show with this diet you can lose lbs overnight! As long as you're sticking to it 100% the weight will come off. Fantastic loss!

Excuse me Mrs, didn't you think you hadn't lost anything a couple of days ago! Just goes to show with this diet you can lose lbs overnight! As long as you're sticking to it 100% the weight will come off. Fantastic loss!

Thanks BM im over the moon :D its 100% from me for a few months ... Thanks for your support :) hope i make my christmas goal :)
Jade x

Hey busymum, just wondering what the hell are in these so called flapjacks, they taste like absolute crap, no lunch for me today. Wouldn't even feed it to my dog. On positive note, I love the chocolate shake. X

Well done Jade :)

Hey busymum, just wondering what the hell are in these so called flapjacks, they taste like absolute crap, no lunch for me today. Wouldn't even feed it to my dog. On positive note, I love the chocolate shake. X

Haha, wait for a couple of weeks until your desperate for something to chew and you might like them! I personally really like the peanut ones and usually have 1 a day for my lunch, especially if I'm working. I also only have the chocolate shakes. Well done for sticking at it, the first week can get quite tough.

Hi busy mum, first day completed 100%. Just had my lunch time shake, strawberry, do able lol. I have to say I am finding it a lot easier then had imagined. I don't think I'm going to start exercising until week2. Quick question: I've got a chest infection and have been given antibiotics, is it ok to take them while on LT? X

Hi all

I have just come back from my first weigh in for the December challenge , and I have lost 3lbs.
I will be grateful if you could log that for me BM
Thank You
Regards
Miss Piggy 123

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hi busy mum, first day completed 100%. Just had my lunch time shake, strawberry, do able lol. I have to say I am finding it a lot easier then had imagined. I don't think I'm going to start exercising until week2. Quick question: I've got a chest infection and have been given antibiotics, is it ok to take them while on LT? X

Yes, definitely take any medicine you've been prescribed. When you start excercising next week don't do anything too heavy. Swimming or walking seem to be good ones. Well done you're doing fab!

Hi all

I have just come back from my first weigh in for the December challenge , and I have lost 3lbs.
I will be grateful if you could log that for me BM
Thank You
Regards
Miss Piggy 123

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Well done Miss Piggy, great loss! You are coming down very nicely.

Morning BM! Weighed in this morning and lost 6.1lbs towards the Christmas challenge :)

4lbs off for me please x

Day 3, oh my god why is this so hard? I'm feeling weak and tired and my arms and legs don't seem to want to work at all today, not how I was feeling days 1 and 2. I am so hungry, I've even started sniffing food lol crazy I know, everyone in my house is getting annoyed, I keep walking up to them asking if I can sniff their food lol. Please tell me this feeling passes and things get better. X

Day 3, oh my god why is this so hard? I'm feeling weak and tired and my arms and legs don't seem to want to work at all today, not how I was feeling days 1 and 2. I am so hungry, I've even started sniffing food lol crazy I know, everyone in my house is getting annoyed, I keep walking up to them asking if I can sniff their food lol. Please tell me this feeling passes and things get better. X

It does pass! It does get better! Keep sniffing the grub if its helping! X

Back