Christmas Challenge

JMason09 - Sorry only just catching up with all the posts. 1lb is a great result given that you've had such a hard week. LT is tough and takes an incredible amount of willpower, however if you can stick with it the results are fantastic. I really hope you find the strength to get back on track 100%. Hang in there!

Ms R - 5lbs!!! What can I say! :happy096: :superwoman: :happy036:

Amar - 10lbs! Fantastic start. Well done! :D

Thanks busy mum ? trying hard this weekend it's been tough but will remain 100./.

Thanks teapot :) but struggling this weekend :( feeling sooo weak can't wait to get to Monday ! Xxxx

I'm really tired too this weekend, it's been a heck of a week! I've just been to do the food shopping for the rest of the family which is very tough. Helps a bit remembering I'm weighing in on Monday morning and will be able to keep busy again. Try and rest a bit if you can this weekend, and Monday will be here soon x

Well done Natalie on your amazing 3lb of pure fat loss, you're really steaming ahead now and must be feeling the benefits of your weight loss. I also notice and applaud how much motivation & support you give to everyone on here, I think thats fantastic for us all to receive but also I think its personally great for you also as it keeps you motivated and on track too.

Best of luck for next week, I know you'll do great again x

Thanks ms r mean a lot I'm really chuffed with my progress! You are doin so well too and you are one of the most supportive people on here so I applaud you x

Sorry I've been off for a couple of days. My children have all come down with a bug one by one and just had no time to get on here! Anyway, 1 back in school today and 2 still at home but on the mend. On the plus side 3lbs loss for me this week!

Sorry to hear that!! But fantastic loss well done to you!!

2lbs for me this week,

I am feeling a bit down , I would have liked to have lost three pounds, that would have got me into the twelve plus stone mark.
It is my time of month .
Oh well I hope I can hit my target of 14lbs.
Also well done to everyone on their losses this week.
Regards
Miss Piggy 123

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

2lbs for me this week,

I am feeling a bit down , I would have liked to have lost three pounds, that would have got me into the twelve plus stone mark.
It is my time of month .
Oh well I hope I can hit my target of 14lbs.
Also well done to everyone on their losses this week.
Regards
Miss Piggy 123

2lbs can feel like a small loss on this diet which is madness! It's a really good loss. I've had periods of feeling down on this diet but hang in there, I'm sure your 14lbs target for the month will be achieved. Look at your BMI Misspiggy, you are doing fantastic!

Hi Busy Mum, please pop me down for 4lbs this week :)

4lbs for me please x

2lbs for me please Busy mum.

So, final weigh in before reefed and the date I was hoping to get to target….well did I?!? I mean I had 3.5 lbs to get to target. How could I possibly lose that so close towards the end of my journey in a week?

Well guess what!! I DID IT!!!!!! Weight loss this week, a mahoosive 3.5 lbs so officially at my target weight! However before I get all excited, for a number of reasons I wont go into detail with hear, I’m carrying on for maybe another 1 or 2 weeks and have lowered my goal weight to 8stone 7lbs.

I will post later on tonight in the main forum a longer post about why and all the stuff that’s been going on but really wanted to update my stats!!

Can’t quite believe it!! I’m actually 8st 9 and ¾ pounds but don’t do quarters so 8st10 it is! But I mean wow!!! Never thought I would get to goal. Do feel really pleased but as I’m under the weather with this whole cold thing I don’t feel as ecstatic as I should. To celebrate however I’m wearing a really cute new dress heheh and I feel great!! Yay!!! Oh how I do love you lipotrim!

Hope the rest of the Tuesday lot are a bunch of LOSERS!!!!

Much love xxx

I'll take part ^_^ Being 100% over Christmas. I pledge 12lbs for 1st to 31st December.

Welcome to the challenge Astrantia. I've added you to the table.

So, final weigh in before reefed and the date I was hoping to get to target….well did I?!? I mean I had 3.5 lbs to get to target. How could I possibly lose that so close towards the end of my journey in a week?

Well guess what!! I DID IT!!!!!! Weight loss this week, a mahoosive 3.5 lbs so officially at my target weight! However before I get all excited, for a number of reasons I wont go into detail with hear, I’m carrying on for maybe another 1 or 2 weeks and have lowered my goal weight to 8stone 7lbs.

I will post later on tonight in the main forum a longer post about why and all the stuff that’s been going on but really wanted to update my stats!!

Can’t quite believe it!! I’m actually 8st 9 and ¾ pounds but don’t do quarters so 8st10 it is! But I mean wow!!! Never thought I would get to goal. Do feel really pleased but as I’m under the weather with this whole cold thing I don’t feel as ecstatic as I should. To celebrate however I’m wearing a really cute new dress heheh and I feel great!! Yay!!! Oh how I do love you lipotrim!

Much love xxx

Sing with me to the melody of Gold by Spandau Ballet (maybe you have to be a certain age!):-

images

GOAL!
Always believe in your soul
You've got the power to know
You're indestructible
Always believe in, cause you are (at)
GOAL!
images

Much love xxx

WOW WOW WOW Goose how fantastic after having such a horrible time a few weeks ago! (Sorry, just burst into tears reading this lol) :)
Just raising a toast to you now with a chocolate shake, well done! x x x

Much love xxx

Well done goose ???

I'm really tired too this weekend, it's been a heck of a week! I've just been to do the food shopping for the rest of the family which is very tough. Helps a bit remembering I'm weighing in on Monday morning and will be able to keep busy again. Try and rest a bit if you can this weekend, and Monday will be here soon x

I slept the whole day lol well weekend is over its my 7th day today but weight loss slowed down :( I usually weigh every morning but am sticking to it 100./.. Well done on ur loss ?so another week for me xx good luck Hun xx

Wow Goose ,

Well done .
It must feel great to reach your goal weight.
So happy for you .
Regards
Miss Piggy 123

Back