Christmas Challenge

3lb again for me BM! Thank you 1lb to go until I hit my target for December!!! Hmmm maybe I should make the target 10 lb??

Well done Natalie, that's a fantastic loss because wasn't this your Paris week?

Well done Natalie, that's a fantastic loss because wasn't this your Paris week?

Thanks BM! Yes I got home on Monday I stuck to LT except for 1 glass of vodka and slimline tonic which I felt obliged to drink (tasted so good)
Felt bad the next day but glad it didn't have a bad effect!! Was hard though as I felt rude saying no to all the food she had made us!! Shame

hi Busy Mum
just had my weigh in and 5lb off :)
so please could you ajust the chart

thxs
Rita x

hi Busy Mum
just had my weigh in and 5lb off :)
so please could you ajust the chart

thxs
Rita x

Great start Rita! I've updated the table with your results.

4lbs off for me this week busy mum :woohoo:

4lbs off for me this week busy mum :woohoo:

Fantastic loss! You've passed the 4 stone mark! :happy096:

Are you on LT for another week until refeed? You are so close to getting under the 12 stone barrier.

I know I'm a bit late joining. I'm only on day 2 but I'd like to pledge 14lb please. I weigh in on a Monday x

Hello BusyMum please count me in. I am 100% until I reach the goal, no matter how long it might take. It is only my day 5 today so not sure how much I can loose until end of the month but I am sticking to the rules 100% I've lost already 4lb so far so lets hope I will loose another 10lb before new year.

BTW it is a great challenge, brilliant idea!

Can I up my pledge to 12 lb for the month please! It will slow right down now as I am refeeding but need a challenge

No problem. I've changed your pledge. Best of luck!

I know I'm a bit late joining. I'm only on day 2 but I'd like to pledge 14lb please. I weigh in on a Monday x

Welcome to the challenge Amy. Best of luck!

Hello BusyMum please count me in. I am 100% until I reach the goal, no matter how long it might take. It is only my day 5 today so not sure how much I can loose until end of the month but I am sticking to the rules 100% I've lost already 4lb so far so lets hope I will loose another 10lb before new year.

BTW it is a great challenge, brilliant idea!

Welcome to the challenge Newgirl! 100% until goal, you're a lady after my own heart!

Thank you :) I'm 5 down so far but will tell you the official figure on Monday xx

weigh in day was wednesday only lost 1lb not what i had hoped but i know these things happen like that so next wednesday i hope to do better :)

Hey Natalia. Great attitude! A loss is a loss and I'm sure you will reap the rewards next week.

5lbs loss for me this week! :D Oh what a lovely feeling that is! Another mini target achieved, I'm now down under the 20 stone barrier. 19st 13 lbs!!! It's so nice not to see 20something on the scales and a great boost to keep me on track over Christmas.

5lbs loss for me this week! :D Oh what a lovely feeling that is! Another mini target achieved, I'm now down under the 20 stone barrier. 19st 13 lbs!!! It's so nice not to see 20something on the scales and a great boost to keep me on track over Christmas.

wow!!! that amazing. Congratulations Busy Mum. You must be delighted.

Back