Christmas Count down

natasha85

Hello All

not long untill xmas just wondering how many w.ins to go and what is every ones goal for xmas mines to lose 1st 7lb by xmas fingers crossed lol

hi natasha, its 11 weigh ins for me untill xmas, lol and id like to loose another 9lbs and get my 4st award fingers crossed lol x

Hi All

I've recently re started SW (after a very relaxed view of the plan for the most of this year) and hope to lose another 1stone 2.5 lbs before Xmas...

I'd love to lose a stone by Christmas, which is almost my target but as it's taken me 19 weeks to lose 15 pounds, I'll settle for half a stone!

I shall just be happy to keep losing until Christmas comes around - I have so much weight to lose that every 1lb is a bonus to me.

Good luck to you all for your Christmas targets. X

We are doing a Christmas Countdown at our meeting, and I went for 28lbs - thought I'd aim high lol.

So far, so good though - I have lost 8lbs in two weeks, so 20lbs over 10 weeks to go, 2lb per week average. Simples :)

Hopefully!

A stone before Christmas. I wanna be in the 12 stone-somethings and get me a size 14 dress! :D

I'm hoping to lose another 10 1/2 lbs by christmas to get my stone and a half! (might be more than that after wednesday weigh in mind!)

10 pounds between now and then would be superb!
To be honest I don't really set targets in the same way I've done in the past when slimming....
Now, I just try to do 100% and hope for the best.
I sometimes mess up but try to rein it back in before weigh-in with flexi-syns.
So if I don't lose 10lbs before Christmas yes I'll be disappointed but I won't blame myslef so long as I keep going to class, food optimising, reading on here to keep me motivated and generally sticking at it!

Back