• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Christmas Count down

hi natasha, its 11 weigh ins for me untill xmas, lol and id like to loose another 9lbs and get my 4st award fingers crossed lol x

malaika

Lover of Extra Easy
I'd love to lose a stone by Christmas, which is almost my target but as it's taken me 19 weeks to lose 15 pounds, I'll settle for half a stone!

Donnie46

Slow but sure....
I shall just be happy to keep losing until Christmas comes around - I have so much weight to lose that every 1lb is a bonus to me.

Good luck to you all for your Christmas targets. X

Laddiesboy

I ♥ Slimming World :)
We are doing a Christmas Countdown at our meeting, and I went for 28lbs - thought I'd aim high lol.

So far, so good though - I have lost 8lbs in two weeks, so 20lbs over 10 weeks to go, 2lb per week average. Simples :)

Hopefully!

Vixxster

Nojo on the YoYo
A stone before Christmas. I wanna be in the 12 stone-somethings and get me a size 14 dress! :D

Morgawr

Silver Member
I'm hoping to lose another 10 1/2 lbs by christmas to get my stone and a half! (might be more than that after wednesday weigh in mind!)

10 pounds between now and then would be superb!
To be honest I don't really set targets in the same way I've done in the past when slimming....
Now, I just try to do 100% and hope for the best.
I sometimes mess up but try to rein it back in before weigh-in with flexi-syns.
So if I don't lose 10lbs before Christmas yes I'll be disappointed but I won't blame myslef so long as I keep going to class, food optimising, reading on here to keep me motivated and generally sticking at it!

I'm off to Florida in 5 weeks so I'd aiming to lose 6lb before i go.
I normally put on ½ stone the 2 weeks i'm away (easily done believe me)
Then when i get back 3 weeks of weigh in's until Christmas to lose it again haha!
So in a nut shell.....6lbs!!