Christmas gain confessions!

I was kindda gutted at a 6lb gain, especially because i did so well with xmas dinner.
We were at my sisters and i said no to the roast potatoes, and had no dessert either.

Oh well, been back on plan for 4 days now and hoping to loose good this week :D

Well I am back to face the music!! I have been off plan since 1st December when I was rushed into hospital with massive blood loss due to womans problems, I have then spent the last 5 weeks doing nothing really apart from eat through boredom, worry and the fact my partner and mum were doing all the cooking..then came christmas!! so my total gain is 12lbs over this time some of this is due to water retention from the medication I am on, but not a lot of it I doubt.
Anyway....back to work on a part time basis to start tomorrow, which I am dreading as I havent been back since it happened not nice in an office full of men when there was no warning! And am back on plan from the morning!
Still not allowed to exercise or anything, but at least I am facing the music and getting back on plan.

And I now have a reason to get to target!! I am off to Dubai at the end of March for 5 days :)

6lbs and worth it!! ate and drank loads x

I put on 5.5lb but considering I had been off plan since around 10th Dec and reignited my affair with Camembert cheese, it's really not that bad at all ;)

I came off plan at the end of November and have put on 8lbs! :eek: I have just kicked my ass into starting the diet again and I'm so glad I found this thread as now I don't feel so bad about it :)

I came off plan in November following an operation.
I've put on about 10lbs. Eeeep.

Ah well, new start! xo

5.5lb on for me, now I no where I am and im back on the plan! Throughly enjoyed crimbo and all those roses/cocktails sausages/sausage rolls etc etc. snuggle69 so sorry to hear youve been so poorly, wishing you a speedy recovery xxx

I put on 5, although I was 4 under target the week before so had some to spare. So officially I am 1 over target which will be easy enough to shift and am considering resetting target down a few more pounds because I know I can go a bit lower.

Snuggles, hope you are feeling better and I bet the men in your office are just happy to see you back and well again xx

7 for me too - but that takes into acount the week before xmas (my birthday) Christmas week & New Years so I was back on track yesterday :)

Good luck shifting it everyone & Snuggle sounds like a scary time!! So good to hear your doing well now though x

i gained 5 over xmas and new year im ok with that as was off plan and ate and drank as much as i could hehe! but back on plan now and hope to lose the gain in a few weeks (fingers crossed)

I gained 6.5lb which I was quite happy with. Chose to have 11 days off the plan and eat all the things I have denied myself since the start of September. I enjoyed every bit of it and now feel like I have got it out of my system and I'm back on it 100%. I have also officially set my target at SW tonight which is a positive step for me. I have 3st 0.5lb to lose. I can't wait for next weeks WI now!!

I gained 5lb over the past 3 weeks but god did i enjoy every second. Getting back on plan seems to be causing me a problem tho!! xx

Yip hands up I gained a pound, but I'm back and more determined than ever!! :D

My first weigh in since 16 December was last night, due to a mixture of class cancellations (weather) and Christmas/New Year hols....and...I only gained 1lb! I am really chuffed with this especially as we have just celebrated the New Year in Cornwall (cheeky cream tea's and all that!). Made a bit of a discovery in Cornwall thou and need to check syns for it - Rick Stein's Chalky's Bite Beer - it won an award in Men's Health magazine for the most heathliest beer in 2009 - only 33 calories a bottle and at 6.8%, I only need one!!!

Got to really focus now - want to get to target by beginning of June for next hols.

I put on 5.5 pounds - not bad cos i've not been strictly on it for four weeks - a friend at work's friend put on 16 pounds!!!!! ARGHHH

Don`t think i updated this one ... I ended up maintaining ... don`t ask me how though lol .... I was the same at weigh in last wednesday as i was on the 8th of Dec ? ? ? .... More luck than judgement i`d say, trust me !!

Back