Christmas - how do you get through it ???

i am refeeding at the begining of december hope to be at goal by then anyway but if not still refeeding! cannot do crimbo with no food! my family would be so upset if i did not sit down for crimbo lunch with them! it would be really rude of me if i refused to eat with them, after all crimbo is about getting fanilys together and celibrating isn`t it ????

Each to their own Emmiclaire, and everyone should do whatever makes them happiest.

Christmas to me is about spending time with my family and letting them know how much I love them. I don't need food or drink to let them know how I feel about them. My family adore me, and know how much losing weight means to me. So there is no way on this earth they would think me rude, or be offended by me not eating!

They would rather me be healthy, happy and proud of myself, than sat eating a meal I really don't need. I don't need food at Christmas as I'll get everything I need to survive in my LT shakes and my water. To me food is fuel, not a comfort or a treat, or a social event. I need food to fuel my body, and my LT shakes are food enough for me until goal!

after all crimbo is about getting fanilys together and celibrating isn`t it ????

Yes it is - but its also a very religous day for many and lets not forget thats the real reason.

Your christmas doesnt have to involve food and drink. Think of all the families in the world that dont have this privilige.

i am refeeding at the begining of december hope to be at goal by then anyway but if not still refeeding! cannot do crimbo with no food! my family would be so upset if i did not sit down for crimbo lunch with them! it would be really rude of me if i refused to eat with them, after all crimbo is about getting fanilys together and celibrating isn`t it ????

I still sit down with my family on a sunday wen they eat i just have my shake. but its ur decision but just thought id let you know that you dont have to eat separately from your friends and family just coz ur only having shakes.

Back