Christmas/New Year Challenge

good luck with that 10ib bmi I'm sure if your really dedicated your'll have no worries shifting them.

Hey FF good to see you back hope you've been ok?

It's super cold today so I'm going to treat myself to a mint hot choc as a treat only 99 cal and very yummy!
Have a great week challengers :eek:}

good luck with that 10ib bmi I'm sure if your really dedicated your'll have no worries shifting them.

It's super cold today so I'm going to treat myself to a mint hot choc as a treat only 99 cal and very yummy!

Hmmm, not so sure about making it because I've weighed myself this morning and gone UP! But I it's almost my special lady time, so I'm going to blame that and not weigh myself for a few days.

FREEZING here... might have to invest in some more hot chocolate myself.

Not really Ugg. I got made redundant last month and have had a hard time feeling like talking much. Have not been too good on my diet ever but my OH has decided to go on a healthy eating drive so it has kick started me again. I am feeling a bit depressed though - I've applied for about twenty five jobs and have only had one interview and all they said in that interview was that I was overqualified.

I need to get a job by end of January or we will be in trouble.

Glad to see you are all doing so well. I am not going to weigh myself until just before christmas but would hope to be back down to 11stone 5lb by then.

Take care

FF

FF so sorry what cr@p news... Don't worry to much about the diet you've already proved you can do it.
I know it doesn't help but you need to take each day as it comes. Things turn up when you least expect them.
Positive thinking brings positive things xx

Not a great start for december, I've gained 2 but totm so I'll deal with it and move on! :eek:(

FF so sorry what cr@p news... Don't worry to much about the diet you've already proved you can do it.
I know it doesn't help but you need to take each day as it comes. Things turn up when you least expect them.
Positive thinking brings positive things xx

Thanks Ugg. You are right - positive thinking and all that!

Tish
x

1 week out of the 3 down

2lb out of the 5 down :)

There are three weeks left in December and I would like to lose 10lbs by New Years Eve.

Good luck every body x

Last edited:
Well done Ff BMI, I've decided if I stay the same I'll be chuffed. Going to weigh Xmas eve then have 2 days off. I'll need to start a lose Christmas pounds thread!

Merry Christmas everyone, I'm soooo excited as my little boy is nearly 2 so will get into it alot more this year... ;o)

Thanks everyone

Ugg - my little girl is the same, she is nearly two and half and keeps saying christmas lights, christmas tree, santa etc - she is so excited. My six and half year old keeps saying there is so many sleeps until Christmas. It is great when they start to get into it.

Have a fantastic christmas everyone. I am giving myself a few days off dieting.

Take care

FF

Back