1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

Extra Easy Christmas syns help

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by Vm019, 28 December 2010 Social URL.

1. Vm019

Vm019 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Slimming World
    Starting to panic now bout how bad I've been! Had tried to stick as close to plan as possible as I don't want to gain but it went a bit off track
    Christmas day 20-25 sums
    Boxing day 15-18 syns
    Yesterday 100 syns (12hr dinner/party tradition at inlaws every tear) ekkk!
    Just wondering if anyone else is in the same boat! Feeling annoyed with myself after all my efforts so far!!
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. gl12282

gl12282 Plodding on.......

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Slimming World Body Optimise
    Vm - you are NOT alone. Many of us in the same boat. Sounds like you did pretty well on xmas day and boxing day actually. You might not lose weight, you might even gain weight, but it is only 1 week. Draw a line under it and get straight back on plan. If you're finding that difficult, just try to do one day on plan. And go back to class and fess up (or weigh in at home - whatever you're doing) because then at least you will see the results of your efforts after that. There are many of us all over the country doing the same thing so we will support you.

Good luck and let us know how it goes.

Gail x
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.