Chug needs to ideas to get rid of her weight

chug

Silver Member
Hi all

Ok so I'm here in desperation I don't want any sympathy because I know its my own fault. I really want to loose weight I've been trying all sort of different ways for the last 3 or 4 months and I just can't find away.

My biggest problem is chocolate and I had become a chocoholic and I couldn't stop. Ive managed to stop myself and only eat a bar on the weekend. Also my other weakness is crisps but again I've managed to cut back to just 1 packet on a Saturday and Sunday.

I went to work today and it was cake day because it was someones birthday and they was so nice but I was so angry with myself because of the amount I eaten and this is what made me come back to this forum because when I use to do it I such a great support and I should have never given it up.

I know I shouldn't say this but I really hate food.

I don't do exercise which I know is bad but I have my excuse but I hope that will change but it won't till next year for certain reasons.

So please ladies and gents please help me. I won't lie I'm 11stone 8lb and want to loose so much at least get to 9 and a half stone.

Thanks for reading x

Last edited:
Hi all

Ok so I'm here in desperation I don't want any sympathy because I know its my own fault. I really want to loose weight I've been trying all sort of different ways for the last 3 or 4 months and I just can't find away.

My biggest problem is chocolate and I had become a chocoholic and I couldn't stop. Ive managed to stop myself and only eat a bar on the weekend. Also my other weakness is crisps but again I've managed to cut back to just 1 packet on a Saturday and Sunday.

I went to work today and it was cake day because it was someones birthday and they was so nice but I was so angry with myself because of the amount I eaten and this is what made me come back to this forum because when I use to do it I such a great support and I should have never given it up.

I know I shouldn't say this but I really hate food.

I don't do exercise which I know is bad but I have my excuse but I hope that will change but it won't till next year for certain reasons.

So please ladies and gents please help me. I won't lie I'm 11stone 8lb and want to loose so much at least get to 9 and a half stone.

Thanks for reading x

Here to Subscribe Sweetie :) I am also a Fellow Non-Exerciser, I try to walk as much as I can but that's it! Looking forward to reading your journey :) x

Thanks for subscribing I hope to bring good news likes yours. Your weight loss has been great and its the perfect way of loosing. I don't care how much I loose every week as long as I loose something likes yours. I'm glad I'm not the only one whos a non-exerciser lol. I also do a lot of walking when I can. I hope to make my journey interesting lol x

Thanks for subscribing I hope to bring good news likes yours. Your weight loss has been great and its the perfect way of loosing. I don't care how much I loose every week as long as I loose something likes yours. I'm glad I'm not the only one whos a non-exerciser lol. I also do a lot of walking when I can. I hope to make my journey interesting lol x

I've enjoyed taking the Scenic Route, it uses less Petrol ;-) AND other than my main Summer Holiday where I put on 2lbs I have lost or STS each week :) I have a diary also if you would like to subscribe. X

I have just subscribed thanks. Well I have to walk everywhere because I don't drive and I can't stand public transport especially buses unless I really have to lol x

Walking is good, the most AP I earned in one day was 10AP when I walked 14.97 miles round London! X

Wow that is alot of walking I thought 3 miles was good lol. How do you work out how many points that is then? x

I treated myself to a WW Pedometer, that and my Kitchen Scales have been my two best purchases since starting. X

I think I will have to look on ebay to see if I can see them because I'm doing mine from home x

I got both of mine separately from eBay :) Think I was about a month in when I got the Pedometer and 3 Months in when I got the Scales :) x

Ok well thats great news so I should beable to get them thank you. Just by having these little chats on both the threads have made me feel so much better and more determining. Thank you. I hope more people subscribe cos I do need loads of encouraging x

Ok well thats great news so I should beable to get them thank you. Just by having these little chats on both the threads have made me feel so much better and more determining. Thank you. I hope more people subscribe cos I do need loads of encouraging x

I'm sure they will all follow suit soon, Minimins seems quiet tonight, some nights it's really buzzing. X

I thought it was quiet. When I use to be on here I remember it being very busy lol x

Hopefully it will start to pick up again soon :) How are u feeling today? X

Hiya chugs just subscribing if you don't mind!! I'll be looking forward to chatting to you again. I may not be much use on the diet front for a while but after Christmas I'll be back on it full steam ahead. How are you getting on today?

Laura x

Hopefully it will start to pick up again soon :) How are u feeling today? X

Hi UKSerena

I'm feeling ok thanks preparing for the start on Friday. You've me feel more positive about ww I really going to make it work. x

Hiya chugs just subscribing if you don't mind!! I'll be looking forward to chatting to you again. I may not be much use on the diet front for a while but after Christmas I'll be back on it full steam ahead. How are you getting on today?

Laura x

Hi Laura of course I don't mind you subscribing it will be great to have you. Well I'm starting on Friday I'm just preparing what to eat etc because Im going shopping on Thursday. All I've been thinking about today is food I just need to work out loads of points now lol. Great to see you on here still and look forward to plenty of more chats x

Here to subscribe too, good luck with it looking forward to reading your diary

Hi Sweet as pie. Thanks for subscribing and the good luck. I hope I make my diary interesting for you all to read x

Ok so I don't officially start until Friday but today I have not stopped thinking what to eat on this diet. My problem is I don't eat vegetables the only one I do eat is peas (but not mushy or tinned) and potatoes (if they are classed as veg). So does anyone have any good ideas for meals?

Ok so I don't officially start until Friday but today I have not stopped thinking what to eat on this diet. My problem is I don't eat vegetables the only one I do eat is peas (but not mushy or tinned) and potatoes (if they are classed as veg). So does anyone have any good ideas for meals?

Id keep things simple if I'm honest, do you eat Baked Beans and Spaghetti? They are good to pad out meals when u don't eat veg. I also eat quite a lot of Pasta as I find it fills me up. I'm glad that you're feeling positive about starting on Friday. X

Id keep things simple if I'm honest, do you eat Baked Beans and Spaghetti? They are good to pad out meals when u don't eat veg. I also eat quite a lot of Pasta as I find it fills me up. I'm glad that you're feeling positive about starting on Friday. X

Ok thanks. Yeah I love baked beans and I did think about spaghetti hhhhmmmm you just gave me a meal idea lol. I think I will be eating loads of pasta too. Its good if you can eat alot of it and loose weight to.

Well another night and I've managed to stay away from chocolates and crisps.

Back