Chug needs to ideas to get rid of her weight

Ha ha ha! A Veggie who doesn't like Veggies? That's a new one ;-) I wonder if the Morrisons ones are...? X

Yeah I know lol. We was talking about it today and I was thinking well what could I eat and basically it would be potatoes and bake beans on toast everyday. I suppose it would do my diet some good but I would have to eat a hell of alot to keep to 26 points lol. Will go and look at my yoghurts now and let you know x

Yeah I know lol. We was talking about it today and I was thinking well what could I eat and basically it would be potatoes and bake beans on toast everyday. I suppose it would do my diet some good but I would have to eat a hell of alot to keep to 26 points lol. Will go and look at my yoghurts now and let you know x

Thanks Sweetie :) What about Pasta? Rice? Cous Cous? Fake Meat? Yorkshire Puddings (Lol) x

Thanks Sweetie :) What about Pasta? Rice? Cous Cous? Fake Meat? Yorkshire Puddings (Lol) x

Yeah forgot about pasta. Not a fan of rice. Not tried Cous Cous actually never heard of it before. Fake meat well I have to admit I've tried and its not my cup of tea. I could live on pasta everyday with tuna or any sea food really.

I have checked the yoghurts and yes they are for vegetarians as well. They are the Msavers ones they come as a pack of 4 (2 strawberry and 2 peach) they are 33pence per pack and they work out 3pp each. I just read the ingredients and to my shock there is Carrot concentrate in the strawberry yoghurts lol. x

Yeah forgot about pasta. Not a fan of rice. Not tried Cous Cous actually never heard of it before. Fake meat well I have to admit I've tried and its not my cup of tea. I could live on pasta everyday with tuna or any sea food really.

I have checked the yoghurts and yes they are for vegetarians as well. They are the Msavers ones they come as a pack of 4 (2 strawberry and 2 peach) they are 33pence per pack and they work out 3pp each. I just read the ingredients and to my shock there is Carrot concentrate in the strawberry yoghurts lol. x

Does that put u off them? excellent value at only 8.25p/3pp each x Thanks for looking. X PS-We love Pasta in this house too!!! X

Does that put u off them? excellent value at only 8.25p/3pp each x Thanks for looking. X PS-We love Pasta in this house too!!! X

Not really because they don't taste of carrots lol and also I did think there would be anything like that in them lol. As long as I don't know whats in something and I cant see it I'm fine its something looks horrible to eat (well to me anyway) I just can't eat it. I put it in my mouth and then heave. Once my partner made me a meal but he didn't tell me what it was and I said its a mixture of food then don't let me see it I will taste it first with my eyes shut because I know if I saw it I would just heave at it lol. I like all my food separated it I don't like things mixed up lol. I know I sound strange because as I'm typing this I'm thinking what a fuzzy person I am lol x

So do you eat sea food aswell or are you a total Veggie and don't eat anything like tuna etc? x

Not really because they don't taste of carrots lol and also I did think there would be anything like that in them lol. As long as I don't know whats in something and I cant see it I'm fine its something looks horrible to eat (well to me anyway) I just can't eat it. I put it in my mouth and then heave. Once my partner made me a meal but he didn't tell me what it was and I said its a mixture of food then don't let me see it I will taste it first with my eyes shut because I know if I saw it I would just heave at it lol. I like all my food separated it I don't like things mixed up lol. I know I sound strange because as I'm typing this I'm thinking what a fuzzy person I am lol x

So do you eat sea food aswell or are you a total Veggie and don't eat anything like tuna etc? x

I'm the same with Food Separation! I can't have Hot with Cold, Sweet with Savoury and don't like my Food touching on a plate! I'm a Total Veggie, no Meat, no Fish. I do eat Dairy tho.x

I'm the same with Food Separation! I can't have Hot with Cold, Sweet with Savoury and don't like my Food touching on a plate! I'm a Total Veggie, no Meat, no Fish. I do eat Dairy tho.x

Ok hmmmm you got me thinking now about Veggie. I know it don't sound right but I think I would still have to have the fish because I can't think what else to have with pasta part from cheese. Well I have another idea for myself I could eat jacket potatoes with bake beans. hhhhhmmmm I know what I'm going to be doing all day in work tomorrow. Thinking what I can eat that is not meat related because I don't really eat meat anyway part from fish x

Ok hmmmm you got me thinking now about Veggie. I know it don't sound right but I think I would still have to have the fish because I can't think what else to have with pasta part from cheese. Well I have another idea for myself I could eat jacket potatoes with bake beans. hhhhhmmmm I know what I'm going to be doing all day in work tomorrow. Thinking what I can eat that is not meat related because I don't really eat meat anyway part from fish x

You can be a Pescatarian :) x

I just looked it up lol ok so I will be one of them now. I just told my partner and his never heard of it either lol x

Minimins is educational!!! X

Minimins is educational!!! X

It sure is. Well I'm sorry to be a party pooper but I'm going to bed as I'm shattered and have work in the morning :(

So will be back tomorrow. Its been fun chatting on here. Take care. Night night x

It sure is. Well I'm sorry to be a party pooper but I'm going to bed as I'm shattered and have work in the morning :(

So will be back tomorrow. Its been fun chatting on here. Take care. Night night x

Night Night Sweetie, Sleep Well x

aarrrrrhhhh bless. Well I just put a yoghurt in the freezer now ready for tomorrow. I'm so excited I have something exciting to look forward to. I always have yoghurts in my fridge. Sometimes I have them instead of a drink because I find them very refreshing and sometimes I have them to put over my fruit because they are much better than cream and better on the pp x

I put a muller light or any yoghurt over my porridge oats for breakfast. You can pour it over the night before to make magic porridge. Well thats what they called it on sw. I do that then I dont have to cook thr porridge or use milk. Plus I can take it on the road with me if im working early.

Yummy yoghurts :)

I put a muller light or any yoghurt over my porridge oats for breakfast. You can pour it over the night before to make magic porridge. Well thats what they called it on sw. I do that then I dont have to cook thr porridge or use milk. Plus I can take it on the road with me if im working early.

Yummy yoghurts :)

At Champneys they serve their porridge and Museli soaked as its meant to be much better for our digestive system. X

At Champneys they serve their porridge and Museli soaked as its meant to be much better for our digestive system. X

Oh yes so that means ive been helping my digestive system without realising it. :) happy days!!! It does taste lush tho :)

Oh yes so that means ive been helping my digestive system without realising it. :) happy days!!! It does taste lush tho :)

Whoop Whoop! Happy Digestion makes for Happy People! X

I have my porridge all weighed out in little bags in cupboard so that on a morning when im half asleep I can grab a bag grab a yoghurt and breakfast is sorted :)

I have my porridge all weighed out in little bags in cupboard so that on a morning when im half asleep I can grab a bag grab a yoghurt and breakfast is sorted :)

Wow! That's so organised! Loving the prep there! X

Back