cheese spread = 1
Slice of homemade banana cake again guess = 5
cucumber, cherry tomatoes, clementine, peaches = 0

Dinner

Jacket potato = 6
prawns = 1
Mayo = 2

Hmmm I have 9 points left what to have hmmmmm

well after I was celebrating my weight loss I realised today that I must have used 45 out of 49 weeklies so I will definately have to be extremely good this week and stick to my 29 points. But hey I only have four more days to do it and then I can have another blow out on the weekend but this time I'm going to try to keep a few more weeklies for in the week incase I go over lol.

I haven't put the weekend menu up because I can't remember exactly what I had and also I didn't have chance over the weekend to put it on. Anyway here is todays menu:

Breakfast

3 x rich tea biscuit = 3

Lunch

Rice cakes x 2 = 2
Cheese spread triangle = 1
Little lemon cake = 2
Cucumber, cherry tomato, clementine = 0

Dinner

Jacket potato = 7
Bake beans 1/2 can = 5
Muller yoghurt = 6
WW chocolate caramel cake = 2
Grapes and Clementine = 0

Dailies 28/29

I know I should eat all the points but I really cant think of what to eat for 1 point I don't really want a rich tea biscuit for the sake of it so I'm going to leave it.

You could have a hot choc if u have any in! Cadburys highlights choc fudge are 1pp and yum!

Wow I don't have any but I will do on Thursday when I go shopping. The Cadburys highlights choc fudge sounds really yummy. I thought hot chocolate drinks would be more than 1pp. Now you have made me excited about Thursday I can't wait for it to come around now lol.

chug said:
Wow I don't have any but I will do on Thursday when I go shopping. The Cadburys highlights choc fudge sounds really yummy. I thought hot chocolate drinks would be more than 1pp. Now you have made me excited about Thursday I can't wait for it to come around now lol.

Most options hot chocs are 1pp too! The hazelnut one is nice!

Most options hot chocs are 1pp too! The hazelnut one is nice!

Hmmmm thanks for that but I will give the hazelnut one a miss because I'm not a fan of nuts and I hate the smell of them especially peanut butter lol

Hiya Chug, how you getting on now? Just been looking through your diary and you seem to be doing really well.

Hot chocolate is lovely, I use the belgium mint options hot chocolate to add to my cappacchino instead of sugar, 1/2 a sachet is 0pp and its lovely.

Did you have a nice weekend? x

hiya dairy soounds good i think i followed your old one not so sure but just dropping by to say hello and keep up the good work :)

Hiya Chug, how you getting on now? Just been looking through your diary and you seem to be doing really well.

Hot chocolate is lovely, I use the belgium mint options hot chocolate to add to my cappacchino instead of sugar, 1/2 a sachet is 0pp and its lovely.

Did you have a nice weekend? x

Hi MrsLMC

I'm getting on great thanks loads better this time around. Thanks for saying I'm doing well its really appreciated. I'm so going to stick to it this time. I did feel like giving up again yesterday because I really wanted some chocolate to eat but I resisted and so glad I did. I know everyone has those days and its something I just have to go through it will soon stop I hope well at least after a month lol.

My weekend was good I went to Bristol on Saturday which was nice and on Sunday my email I sent to the paper about my cat was published I was so pleased his picture wasn't but least he was mentioned in there lol.

How was your weekend and how you getting on with the not eating wheat? x x

chug said:
Hi MrsLMC

I'm getting on great thanks loads better this time around. Thanks for saying I'm doing well its really appreciated. I'm so going to stick to it this time. I did feel like giving up again yesterday because I really wanted some chocolate to eat but I resisted and so glad I did. I know everyone has those days and its something I just have to go through it will soon stop I hope well at least after a month lol.

My weekend was good I went to Bristol on Saturday which was nice and on Sunday my email I sent to the paper about my cat was published I was so pleased his picture wasn't but least he was mentioned in there lol.

How was your weekend and how you getting on with the not eating wheat? x x

How come your cat was in paper? X

hiya dairy soounds good i think i followed your old one not so sure but just dropping by to say hello and keep up the good work :)

Hi Holliexx thanks for your nice comments yes you did follow me on my old one but it turned out depressing so i decided to create a new one and this one I'm more determined. Anyway its nice to hear from you and you also keep up the good work and feel free to pop in anytime to leave a message the more the merrier :D

I thort i recognised your name :) and i will do i check on here most days keeps me motivated. glad ur gettin back in to and well done for resisting choccie ! I have to have some everyday hahaha xx

well after chatting on peoples diaries and replying to mine i realised i forgot my hot peach drink and its gone cold lol. Oh well it was more fun replying to everyones diaries.

Well today has been a really funny day I really couldn't think what I wanted to eat tonight. All day I had 8 points and I have to be honest I came home and I honestly didn't feel like eating anything or even cooking anything but I forced myself because I knew I had to eat my points. Anyway here is my menu for today:

Breakfast

3 x Rich tea biscuit = 3

Lunch

2 x Rice crackers = 2
Cheese spread triangle = 1
Cucumber, cherry tomatoes, clementine = 0
Eat smart lemon cake = 2

Dinner

Jacket potato = 5
Tuna = 2
Mayo = 4
Muller light vanilla sprinkled with dark chocolate (i know I don't like) fat free yogurt with a black cherry underlayer 165g pot = 4 I was so shocked I had to check it twice on my calculator it was also so nice I think I will be getting more of these yummmmy
ww chocolate caramel bar = 2
50g Jelly babies = 4
Grapes and Clementine = 0

Dailies 29/29

It was really funny because I was expecting my muller yoghurt to be about 6 point and when I found out it was only 4 I thought oh know I still have 4 points left to eat what do I have lol.

How come your cat was in paper? X

Well in my local paper there was an article about most pampered cat and they said if your pet is pampered then we would like to hear about it so I decided to write to them this is what was put in there:

Re: Is this the most pampered pussy cat in Britain?

"I just wanted to e-mail you about my cat Smudge. In my eyes he is prince of the household. I pamper him so much all the time. He is like a child to me. He has his own king-sized bed, he has his own chair in the living room and if he wants to sit in the chair that my partners sitting in my partner has to move off the chair for him. Every time I go out shopping I buy him a new toy He has a weekend of treats. I even let him sleep whereever he wants on my bed. I run the bath tap for him every morning so he can have a drink. I try to give him the best life a cat can have".

They did amend it slightly because they never mentioned about the advent calendar that I have got for him . But I don't mind I'm so proud of him he was a stray cat that adopted me obviously he knew he would get very spoilt with me lol I even brought him a santa hat to wear at christmas I can't wait to see him with it on he will look so cute lol.

I thort i recognised your name :) and i will do i check on here most days keeps me motivated. glad ur gettin back in to and well done for resisting choccie ! I have to have some everyday hahaha xx

Lol yep my name is not one you can forget lol but just incase you was wondering its not my real name lol. I agree coming on here all the time keeps me motivated too I think at first it annoyed my bf cos I just spend it on here all the time but now he realises its helping me so his leaving me to it lol. I have to admit resisting chocolate is hard thats why why I have to have the ww bars because I don't feel so bad eating them at least its not a bar of chocolate. I can't believe I have 4 whisper bars and 2 chunky kit kats still left in my cupboard and I'm still only having one of either them a week and thats only on the weekend. Also I have managed to stick to just having crisps on the weekend to which was also hard for me because I love them and use to eat them everyday. Thanks again for your support x x

chug said:
Well in my local paper there was an article about most pampered cat and they said if your pet is pampered then we would like to hear about it so I decided to write to them this is what was put in there:

Re: Is this the most pampered pussy cat in Britain?

"I just wanted to e-mail you about my cat Smudge. In my eyes he is prince of the household. I pamper him so much all the time. He is like a child to me. He has his own king-sized bed, he has his own chair in the living room and if he wants to sit in the chair that my partners sitting in my partner has to move off the chair for him. Every time I go out shopping I buy him a new toy He has a weekend of treats. I even let him sleep whereever he wants on my bed. I run the bath tap for him every morning so he can have a drink. I try to give him the best life a cat can have".

They did amend it slightly because they never mentioned about the advent calendar that I have got for him . But I don't mind I'm so proud of him he was a stray cat that adopted me obviously he knew he would get very spoilt with me lol I even brought him a santa hat to wear at christmas I can't wait to see him with it on he will look so cute lol.

Ah this is so cute! Ha a advent calendar, this made me laugh! I'm like this with my dog! Pets r family so should be treated like this!!

Ah this is so cute! Ha a advent calendar, this made me laugh! I'm like this with my dog! Pets r family so should be treated like this!!

Oh yes I totally agree. With the advent calendar I thought it would be good because I still get to open it but don't eat any chocolate and Smudge gets the treat so then we both are happy. The only problem is Smudge will be expecting a treat everyday after the 24 days are up but hey I don't mind I can give him a dreamie every day he loves them lol. You can get them for dogs too you can get them from Pets At Home.

Back