chug starting again diary this time more determined

Oh dear what a day I've had with food lol.

Well here you will see my menu:

Breakfast

Cakes for collegues birthday = 8 at a guess

Lunch

Riche cakes x 2 = 2
Cheese slice = 1
Cucumber, cherry tomatoes & Clemetine = 0

Dinner

Greggs Sausage & bacon breakfast roll = 15 at a guess
Muller light yoghurt = 3
Grapes & clemetine = 0

Dailies 29/29

Well I have my box full of cakes again from work so again I can have a bit each day the only problem is its someone elses birthday tomorrow so there will be more cakes so I will have to bring more back with me tomorrow. I will have enough to last me 2 weeks lol. By that time knowing my place there probably be another birthday lol.

Well tonight my mom was my savour after eating my roll and yoghurt I really wanted something else and fancied some more of my cakes from work but my mom called me and so she stopped me from eating lol.

I nearly gave in today but I stopped myself so pleased.:)

Ok so here is menu for today again it was someones birthday at least it will be quiet now until next Wednesday

Breakfast

Birthday cakes = 12

Lunch

Rice cakes x 2 = 2
cheese spread = 1
cucumber, cherry tomatoes, clementine = 0

Dinner

Chicken and bacon filler = 9 (I regretted getting this)
Crackers x 3 = 3
vanilla light muller light yoghurt = 2 I was really surprised with this I had to double check it cos it sounded to good lol
Grapes & clementine = 0

Dailies 29/29

Went shopping today which wasn't to bad apart from I forgot my hot chocolate :( oh well will try to get some the weekend. It was funny cos I trying to think what to have with my filler because I wanted to have my yoghurt. I won't be buying that filler again.

Oh no you forgot hot choc!!! I used to love that filler stuff can't trust myself now with it! It's so yum! You could prob make it yourself similar for lot less points with extra light Mayo, prob wouldn't be half as yummy though!

Lovingbeingslimmer said:
Oh no you forgot hot choc!!! I used to love that filler stuff can't trust myself now with it! It's so yum! You could prob make it yourself similar for lot less points with extra light Mayo, prob wouldn't be half as yummy though!

Yep I was gutted will definately have to get some the weekend I can't wait until Thursday. Yeah the filling is very yummy but I'm going to have ago at making my own cos like you say it will be a lot less points. I finished the remainder today with some bread.

MrsLmc said:
There is alot of birthdays were you work, I'd hate that. I like to keep my weeklies for my own day at home. x

I know it's a pain but I don't like to be antisocial so I take my box and put some in there and spread it over the week instead of eating it all in one go or like this week I have saved them for the weekend and will use my weeklies. We have another birthday on Wednesday :(

Ok so here is my menu today I had to be especially good today because its WI for me tomorrow:

Breakfast

Richtea biscuit x 4 = 4

Lunch

Crackers x 4 = 4
ham = 0
ww lemon cake = 2
cucumber, cherry tomato & clementine = 0

Dinner

Bread x 2= 6
chicken & bacon filling = 9
muller light lemon cheesecake yoghurt = 2
ww caramel cake = 2

Dailies 29/29

Well I hope I have lost something this week even if it's only 1/2lb I feel I have but just concerned incase I have underpointed the cakes lol oh well nothing I can do about it now.

I'm proud to say I lost 3lb this week I'm in total shock I must of worked out the points for the cakes better than I thought lol. I've now lost since September a total of 9lb without any exercise. I think I will have to start doing some soon because now my weight lose will start to slow down because it always does when I reach around 10 5lb.

chug said:
I'm proud to say I lost 3lb this week I'm in total shock I must of worked out the points for the cakes better than I thought lol. I've now lost since September a total of 9lb without any exercise. I think I will have to start doing some soon because now my weight lose will start to slow down because it always does when I reach around 10 5lb.

That's fantastic! Well done!

Well at first I thought today was not to bad with food but I've just added all my points which has changed my mind lol. Here is my menu:

Breakfast

Belvita biscuits x 4 = 4

Lunch

Crackers x 4 = 4
Ham = 0
Crisps = 3
Jaffa cakes x 4 = 4

Dinner

Mince beef 150g = 12
Mash potato 150g = 3
Bolognese sauce = 1
Cheese tear and share bread = 10 (guess)
Iced doghnut = 9

Dailies 29/29
Weeklies 21/49 (28 points left)

Well tomorrow I'm dreading because going to OH moms for dinner and so I'm going to have to guess at the points :( I really don't like it when I have to guess foods because I always think i may under estimate my points.

Today I finally remembered my hot chocolate lol. I chose options chocolate mint basically because that's all lidls had and didn't have time to go to morrisons so hopefully that will only be 1 point we will see later.

here to follow, congrats on th 3lb loss :). diary looks good too, i'm gonna get some rice cakes in. never think to get them xx

Back