chug starting again diary this time more determined

Thanks Lovingbeingslimmer, MrsLmc, kezzalicious30.

Well I'm so happy today I lost 1lb. It did surprise me really but as I guessed my weight loss is starting to slow down now so I think soon will be time to get my wii out and start exercising.

Anyway here is my menu for today

Breakfast

Nero cafe hot chocolate again = 12 (I just couldn't resist it)

Lunch

Crumpets x 2 = 5
Jam = 1
WW chocolate shortcake biscuit = 3

Dinner (planned)

Morrisons Salmon fish pie = 6
Mullight yoghurt (not sure of favour yet)= 2

Snacks

whisper bar = 15
Fantastic chocolate fingers x 2 = 2
Trymmlyne yoghurt biscuits = 1

Dailies 29/29
Weeklies 18/49

well looking forward to my xfactor tonight with my whisper bar and fruit yummmy

Last edited:
It was for single one I will have to double check it now lol cos I don't want to do myself out of points lol. I thought it was high when I first worked it out Hmmmm just finishing my food and then will check

What a clown I am I just doubled checked I only worked the points out for a 100g bar not per bar lol. It's only 6 points. Gosh I'm making so many mistakes lately. I have been saving the wispas for 2 months now because i thought they was so high lol Hmmmmm I may have some areo bubbles with my wispa as I have 9 points spare.

Thank girls you both are a life saver.

MrsLmc said:
Yipee I love when that happens...enjoy xx

Lol which bit when someone makes a mistake or when you find you have extra points lol. I'm going to enjoy it all very much x x x

MrsLmc said:
The unexpected extra points at the end of a day!!!! x

Lol I guessed that was teasing lol I was really pleased I'm thinking what I could eat my 4 points I have left now but I think I may leave it until tomorrow

Just a quick note to say sorry I haven't been posting but am away at the moment totally not been counting so come Saturday I will more than likely have put on I will message you all when I'm back u just didn't want people to think I've just disappeared lol. Good luck everyone else for WI this week x x

Thanks both.

I'm back in ww and so glad to be. It might sound strange but I don't want to go back to old habits. Well I weighed myself on Saturday and was very surprised I stayed the same I really expected to put on. Well back to counting tomorrow I have my food planned out for the week and will hopefully stick to it.

glad your back on track, thats good a sts! i'm back on track now after a 2.5 gain ( hoping to lose that by next wk) xx

kezzalicious30 said:
glad your back on track, thats good a sts! i'm back on track now after a 2.5 gain ( hoping to lose that by next wk) xx

Thanks. I have to admit I was very surprised. I think sometimes havin a week off is good for your body. It will be going back into shock mode this week lol. I'm glad you are back on track because you was doin so great before. You will loose that 2.5lb I'm sure of it because you are sounding so positive about it.

I hope to look at everyones diaries tomorrow and give my support. x x

I no how u feel everytime i go off track now afterwards i feel so sick, the food just doesnt agree with me at all:( good luck getting bk on it i am now too :)

I'm glad in a nice way that I'm not the only one if you know what I mean Hollie. I'm sure you will do well again as you are good at this too. We will pull through ww together. I have only 4lb to loose now I hope to at least to loose it over 4 weeks sooner would be better but that be to good lol x x

Back